ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment letter - Annual salary not mentioned

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

medic123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Financial requirement applicati form

Post by medic123 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:25 pm

Hi

I am hoping to apply for a spouse visa. I am in non-salaried employment. I am paid an hourly rate and paid weekly. My weekly amount will go up and down depending on how many hours i work. I have been with the same employer for 6 months. I have worked a lot of hours so that i meet the threshold, so in the last 6 months i have earned £11000

The application asks me to choose from the following;

1. The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount
2. The same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount
3. Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount
4. Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

As i dont earn the same amount weekly then i would think it would be number 3 but then that asks for 12 months payslips. I am sure i am in category A non salaried employed but number 1 is asking me to confirm that i earn the same amount continuously?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Financial requirement applicati form

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:34 pm

medic123 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:25 pm
Hi

I am hoping to apply for a spouse visa. I am in non-salaried employment. I am paid an hourly rate and paid weekly. My weekly amount will go up and down depending on how many hours i work. I have been with the same employer for 6 months. I have worked a lot of hours so that i meet the threshold, so in the last 6 months i have earned £11000

The application asks me to choose from the following;

1. The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount
2. The same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount
3. Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount
4. Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

As i dont earn the same amount weekly then i would think it would be number 3 but then that asks for 12 months payslips. I am sure i am in category A non salaried employed but number 1 is asking me to confirm that i earn the same amount continuously?
Select option 1 and then add a covering letter along with 6 months of payslips & corresponding bank statements. That issue has been repetitively been reported by several members which probably won't be fixed, therefore, the only way to overcome it is through covering letter.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

medic123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by medic123 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:36 pm

Thank you so much!

medic123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by medic123 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:36 pm

Hi all.

Quick query from me. I am paid weekly so will be using 26 weeks payslips. My payslip has 2 dates on there. 1 is the pay date and the other is the week i am paid for (i am paid 1 week later). Which date should i use? e.g. will the 28 days start from the pay date or the date i worked? (pay date is 22nd Jan and 'week ending date worked' date will be 15 jan

Or to rephrase the above, what will the case officer deem to be the payslip date - the 'pay date' or the 'week ending date worked' date

medic123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Accommodation evidence - House deeds

Post by medic123 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:39 pm

Hi

I own my own property. Would the title register (£3 from land registry website) and a council tax bill be sufficient to satisy the requirements? Unfortunately my house deeds are with a solicitor and they are working from home so cannot give me this.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Accommodation evidence - House deeds

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:34 pm

medic123 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:39 pm
Hi

I own my own property. Would the title register (£3 from land registry website) and a council tax bill be sufficient to satisy the requirements? Unfortunately my house deeds are with a solicitor and they are working from home so cannot give me this.
The above stated could be sufficient though the deeds may clinch it better.
Can the said solicitor pop in to their offices, scan and send it to you as only the scan copy is required.

medic123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Spouse visa (entry) documents confirmation please

Post by medic123 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:43 pm

Hi

I am hoping to submit application in the next few weeks and am hoping someone can just confirm i have not missed any documents. For info, i am paid weekly an hourly rate on a zero hours contract for an agency and so i am non-salaried. I will be applying using the last 6 months payslips.

1. Online application
2. Sponsor documents
  • Passport biometric page
  • Sponsor support letter
3. Financial Requirements
  • 26 weeks of payslips (1st payslip is 31st July and 26th payslip is 22nd Jan)
  • [bank statements with first page starting on 13th July and last statement finishing on 22nd Jan (printed in branch and stamped.)
  • Employment letter (awaiting this and will show you once i receive. I have asked the employer to confirm i am employed, start date, hourly rate, that i am a temporary agency worker, i am non salaried, and to confirm my payslips are genuine and to list all 26 payslips and gross pay. I'm not sure if the employer will add my salary as it is unknown but i have asked them to write £26000 based on the average of the last 6 months.
4. Accommodation (my property)
  • Title deeds from land registry website (£3)
  • Council tax bill
  • Housing report (not needed but i already have this)
5. Relationship (married in 2012)
  • Marriage Certificate in english
  • Exported Whatsapp and screenshotted 1 day a month from 2017 to jan 2021. By 1 day i mean a few msgs from that day i.e. 1 conversation that lasts a few minutes
  • Facebook messages 1 day a month for all of 2020. By 1 day i mean a few msgs from that day i.e. 1 conversation that lasts a few minutes
  • 15 photos from marriage to now
  • Money transfer receipts
  • Flight tickets
  • Passport travel stamps
6. English A1 certificate
7. TB test

I think that covers it. Thanks for your help in advance.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse visa (entry) documents confirmation please

Post by TODMATT » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:49 pm

medic123 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:43 pm
Hi

I am hoping to submit application in the next few weeks and am hoping someone can just confirm i have not missed any documents. For info, i am paid weekly an hourly rate on a zero hours contract for an agency and so i am non-salaried. I will be applying using the last 6 months payslips.

1. Online application
2. Sponsor documents
  • Passport biometric page
  • Sponsor support letter
3. Financial Requirements
  • 26 weeks of payslips (1st payslip is 31st July and 26th payslip is 22nd Jan)
  • [bank statements with first page starting on 13th July and last statement finishing on 22nd Jan (printed in branch and stamped.)
  • Employment letter (awaiting this and will show you once i receive. I have asked the employer to confirm i am employed, start date, hourly rate, that i am a temporary agency worker, i am non salaried, and to confirm my payslips are genuine and to list all 26 payslips and gross pay. I'm not sure if the employer will add my salary as it is unknown but i have asked them to write £26000 based on the average of the last 6 months.
4. Accommodation (my property)
  • Title deeds from land registry website (£3)
  • Council tax bill
  • Housing report (not needed but i already have this)
5. Relationship (married in 2012)
  • Marriage Certificate in english
  • Exported Whatsapp and screenshotted 1 day a month from 2017 to jan 2021. By 1 day i mean a few msgs from that day i.e. 1 conversation that lasts a few minutes
  • Facebook messages 1 day a month for all of 2020. By 1 day i mean a few msgs from that day i.e. 1 conversation that lasts a few minutes
  • 15 photos from marriage to now
  • Money transfer receipts
  • Flight tickets
  • Passport travel stamps
6. English A1 certificate
7. TB test

I think that covers it. Thanks for your help in advance.

You seem to have covered everything.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:19 am

medic123 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:36 pm
Hi all.

Quick query from me. I am paid weekly so will be using 26 weeks payslips. My payslip has 2 dates on there. 1 is the pay date and the other is the week i am paid for (i am paid 1 week later). Which date should i use? e.g. will the 28 days start from the pay date or the date i worked? (pay date is 22nd Jan and 'week ending date worked' date will be 15 jan

Or to rephrase the above, what will the case officer deem to be the payslip date - the 'pay date' or the 'week ending date worked' date
Is there a 'PERIOD END DATE'?
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

medic123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by medic123 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:35 am

Korekt wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:19 am
medic123 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:36 pm
Hi all.

Is there a 'PERIOD END DATE'?
Hi. Nope, the top of the payslip shows the pay date and the week ending date is shown where the breakdown of my pay is

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa (entry) documents confirmation please

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:03 am

The week ending date is the period end date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

medic123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Employment letter - Annual salary not mentioned

Post by medic123 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:10 am

Hi

I have received the below employment letter. Is it sufficient? Also, HR have informed me that they cannot add my annual salary (average of last 6 months) as i am a temporary agency worker. Please advise.

Dear Sir/Madam

We write to confirm that Mr xxx xxx residing at xxxxx is employed by xxxx and started employment with xxxxx on xxx xx 2020 In a temporary agency work position. Mr xxx is an unsalaried agency worker. He is paid £10 per hour and receives a payslip weekly. As Mr xxxx is an unsalaried agency worker I cannot tell you what his salary is as he is able to vary the amount of hours he works and so his pay does vary. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic I can’t stamp Mr xxx payslips as we cannot access head office. I can confirm that the electronic pay slips issued via email are genuine and his wages for each week over the past six months of employment are as follows:

[All 26 weeks and each gross pay amount listed here]

Regards

medic123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Employment letter - Annual salary not mentioned

Post by medic123 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:20 pm

Also, the letter is signed but they have not stated their jobrole. I have asked but they have stated that their contact details are on the letter should they wish to verify who they are.

Also i asked again for them to add my salary based on the last 6 months but they refused.

Is this sufficient?

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:12 pm

Fine.

medic123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by medic123 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:09 pm

Thanks for the reply. How will they know it is "signed by a senior official" or do they just assume that the applicant has asked a senior official to provide the letter?

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:12 pm

medic123 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:09 pm
Thanks for the reply. How will they know it is "signed by a senior official" or do they just assume that the applicant has asked a senior official to provide the letter?
Your employment letter must be signed by your HR or senior official on a company letterhead paper.

medic123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by medic123 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:16 pm

It is, but they have only signed the letter with their name and electronic signature. So the caseworker will not know what role the person performs as their position is not stated in the letter or signature.Will this matter?

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:29 pm

medic123 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:16 pm
It is, but they have only signed the letter with their name and electronic signature. So the caseworker will not know what role the person performs as their position is not stated in the letter or signature.Will this matter?
I do not see any problem with this.