ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office Address for Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mealmarket
Newly Registered
Canada

Home Office Address for Documents

Post by mealmarket » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:40 am

Hello everyone

I received the email below requesting I send some documents to the Home Office for further information but they have not given me any address to send the documents to. Does anyone know the correct address?

This is the address on the Home Office webpage but I'm not sure it is the right one.

2 Marsham Street
London
SW1P 4DF
United Kingdom

------------------------------------------

My details:

Application - ILR, form Set (O) (5 year employer sponsorship route)
Current permit: Tier 2 General
Application status: Sent application, sent biometrics, waiting on decision

----------------
Email from Home Office:
---------------

Dear xxxx

Ref: xxxx

We are considering your application and need further information. This information is being requested under paragraph 245AA(b) of the Immigration Rules. Please provide the following original documents within 10 working days of the date of this request:

You have declared a xxxx, could you please provide further details on what this xxxx was, if any fines were received, and any official paperwork received in relation to xxxx.

If we do not receive anything by this deadline we will make a decision on the information we have. No extensions to this deadline will be given. We recommend that you send the requested documents by guaranteed next day delivery to ensure they arrive in time.

You must send your response to:

worksponsored@homeoffice.gov.uk
-------------

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Home Office Address for Documents

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:01 am

mealmarket wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:40 am
Hello everyone

I received the email below requesting I send some documents to the Home Office for further information but they have not given me any address to send the documents to. Does anyone know the correct address?

This is the address on the Home Office webpage but I'm not sure it is the right one.

2 Marsham Street
London
SW1P 4DF
United Kingdom

My details:

----------------
Email from Home Office:
---------------

Dear xxxx

We are considering your application and need further information. This information is being requested under paragraph 245AA(b) of the Immigration Rules. Please provide the following original documents within 10 working days of the date of this request:

You have declared a xxxx, could you please provide further details on what this xxxx was, if any fines were received, and any official paperwork received in relation to xxxx.

If we do not receive anything by this deadline we will make a decision on the information we have. No extensions to this deadline will be given. We recommend that you send the requested documents by guaranteed next day delivery to ensure they arrive in time.

-------------
Nowadays when documents are requested for it is hardly yo be posted.
The last line of the email you received shows where and how to send i.e.

worksponsored@homeoffice.
gov.uk
-------------

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:03 am

mealmarket wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:40 am
Hello everyone

2 Marsham Street
London
SW1P 4DF
United Kingdom

My details:

----------------
Email from Home Office:
---------------

Dear xxxx

-------------
Az instructed Send your reply and or documents by email to

mealmarket
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by mealmarket » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:57 pm

Thanks for the reply
Az instructed Send your reply and or documents by email to worksponsored@homeoffice.gov.uk
The problem is I have already sent them the email reply with the documents attached but this part of the email that worries me:

"We recommend that you send the requested documents by guaranteed next day delivery to ensure they arrive in time".

I dont mind sending them a coloured copy just to have peace of mind. Does anyone know their physical address?

This is what I saw on their website

2 Marsham Street
London
SW1P 4DF
United Kingdom

Is this correct?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:24 pm

Tier 2 ILR
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

mealmarket
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by mealmarket » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:14 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:24 pm
Tier 2 ILR
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA
Thank you so much. I really appreciate this. I will post it first thing tomorrow.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:24 pm

PO box addresses usually are based in postoffice station instead relate to a principal business/location. Therefore, before sending something towards that address, make sure that whether this makeshift address is still operative which used to be the case in past when postal regime was in place.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:38 pm

mealmarket wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:14 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:24 pm
Tier 2 ILR
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA
Thank you so much. I really appreciate this. I will post it first thing tomorrow.
The address still works, ignore the confusion caused by the previous user.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:54 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:24 pm

make sure that whether this makeshift address is still operative
Wasn't unclear at all rather only suggested to make sure.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:16 pm

This post has now been moderated. Users must stay on topic and provide advice ONLY :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:20 pm

Zimba wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:16 pm
This post has now been moderated. Users must stay on topic and provide advice ONLY :!:
Many thanks zimba.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:33 pm

Zimba wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:16 pm
Thank you Zimba for intervening. I hope this is now clear to user in confrontation that if he repeats his behaviour on ANY other thread I post, I will come back stronger.