ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (O)Application Job creation-

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PWALL

Prove your knowledge of English for citizenship and settling

Post by PWALL » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:01 pm

Dear All,
Refer to the subject matter, i need an clarity over my application for settlement as an Tier(1) 200k Team.
--
Teammate A
I have IESOL expert level C1 certificate issued in 2012 by City and Guilds and awarded points in my initial application and also I have UK NARIC general statement issued in 2017 for English assessment as C1.
--
Teammate B has been issued a UK NARIC general statement in 2012 for English assessment as C1.

Question is does this suffice the purpose because we have been awarded points earlier on these basis or should we do the UK Naric for visa and settlement one.

Please advice.
Best Regards

zimba
Mood:

Re: Prove your knowledge of English for citizenship and settling

Post by zimba » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:23 pm

NARIC Red route is enough for assessment. Your ILR applications are SEPARATE. Team members applications are not linked :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:51 pm

Hello zimba, thanks for the reply ,Actually the Uk naric I have, is not the red route one.

I am having a general assessment one that confirmed me your English level is C1 and it was issued to me in 2017.

Do you suggest to do the RED ROUTE ONE,
Please further advice .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:23 pm

You need BOTH the NARIC English assessment AND the Comparable assessment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:49 pm

I have the compatible statement and UK NARIC general statement.
But not the Red route one , should that be ok to though to the stage.

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:49 pm

You need the Red Route
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:52 am

PWALL wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:49 pm
I have the compatible statement and UK NARIC general statement.
But not the Red route one , should that be ok to though to the stage.
As per rules, you already satisfy the required English level for ILR as a Tier 1 migrant.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

PWALL

Set (O)Application Job creation-

Post by PWALL » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:44 pm

Dear Gururs,
History 200k from Pakistan, extension granted in May 2019, gathering pieces to apply for ILR application.

I have confusion to be clear about the following questions in set(O)form? Where I need your advice?

Q-1 Date the job was created?
Should I mention the date 2016 when this was initially created and also mentioned in my extension application
or
date (September 2019) when I did the rehiring on the same post for ILR application?

Q2- Is that alright if two blood sisters are working for same company on the same job title as a part time with different days for making a full time?

Q3-

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Set (O)Application Job creation-

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:43 am

1) Initial date when job was created (if its the same job title). However, you can claim points only for jobs created after extension.

2) No issue.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:54 pm

Thanks

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:07 pm

Recent Grant of leave: May2019, Cat: 200k JOB CREATION - QUESTION
Dear Cullinan and Gurus,
Thanks for your reply other day.

I have had another confusion in mind that to be clarifies, since you can only score points for employment activity from your most recent extension period of leave.

Emp-A has started working with me in July 2018 as a part time.
Emp-B has been hired in Oct 2019 as a part time.

Both have same job description and titles.

Am I ok to combine both part time employees and claim as one equivalent full time despite of their different start dates.
Or
Should I put the same start date of both employees say October 2019 in application form and develop an Excel sheet to show that the job has existed for 12 months and claim working hours for each employee from (Oct 2019- Sept 2020)?

Please advise if I am thinking correctly.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:56 pm

You can only claim for employee B after May 2019 (after extension). So its best to clarify which period you are combining for Employee A and Employee B to make up for 1 full time JOB equivalent.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:01 pm

Thanks for quick reply Cullinan,
just to make myself more clear and in simple terms that I can combine (Emp A & Emp B) to make a one full time employment but the period of combination / claim should be after May 2019 (after extension).

Further start date of each employee remain the same as reported in RTI.

Am i making right directions?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:15 pm

PWALL wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:01 pm
Thanks for quick reply Cullinan,
just to make myself more clear and in simple terms that I can combine (Emp A & Emp B) to make a one full time employment but the period of combination / claim should be after May 2019 (after extension).

Further start date of each employee remain the same as reported in RTI.

Am i making right directions?
Correct. You can only claim for employment after extension but start dates will be the ones reported in RTI’s. Its always best to clarify such combinations/issues in the cover letter.

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:24 pm

Appreciated your knowledge and response.

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:14 pm

Recent Grant of leave: May2019, Cat: 200k JOB CREATION - QUESTION

Dear Cullinan,
Can I go with this information, as I thought again and again to make it simple as possible

New job title and description for the continued employee as hired before the BRP issued as I am right in thinking that the title and descriptions does changes from time to time.
Date the job was created : Sept 2019
Employee Start Date( as per the RTI): Aug 2018

please advice as I am worried and do not want to make a silly mistake.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:16 pm

There is no requirement to prove employee’s start date with RTI evidence. That was the old requirement.
In this case if the job title changed, best to just mention employee’s start date and job’s start date as Sep 2019 (OR May 2019 onwards depending when the new job title changed) and submit the RTI’s from the relevant period only.

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:52 pm

Dear Cullinan,
A breath of relief now . YOU ARE A STAR . JZk

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:54 pm

Dear All and Cullinan,
Hope everyone is safe and keep going.
I am submitting my ILR application - 200K category
1-just a quick advice on the subject, do I need to signed the wageslips and RTI-FPS this time as well like I did on extension application.
2-Since I accompanied my dependents on this application, should It be ok to upload the cohabitation documents into the Life event section.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:37 pm

1) No

2) Upload in “residence”

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:14 pm

Thanks you very much for the speedy response.

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:19 pm

Dear Cullinan,
I am submitting my ILR application - 200K category- with dependents

I need another clarity on the following two matters,

1-one of my dependent (Daughter) is 12years old, do I need to filled/signed and attached a consent form on her behalf along with the application.
2-Please correct and confirm my information that I do not need to attach my personal bank statement as evidence for maintenance funds for the dependents.

Thanks /

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:47 pm

1) There is no harm in doing it as your child is a separate applicant. I always recommend to sign on child’s behalf and child’s name as applicant.

2) No maintenance is needed.

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:08 pm

Thanks and uploaded

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:08 pm

Dear Cullinan,
Please advise me on something about the declaration signed by me as mentioned below, is that something referring to the declaration checkbox at the end of the application or I need to attach something similar to consent letter.

------
Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on Mr XXXXXXXXX for joint accounts or third party support, Declaration signed by Mr XXXXXXXXX to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks,
-----

Thanks