ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Summary submission online

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

be123+

Re: Letter of employment.

Post by be123+ » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:45 am

Hi amazon,

Thank you for your reply.

I don’t quite understand about confirming the maternity or paternity as It’s always full time.

Based on this guidance https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... d-evidence

Is point 2a that would apply to me?

The thing that confuse me is my salary went up in June 2020 and what should I confirm on the letter as annual salary? Or I don’t need to confirm new salary and just state for the last 12 months?

Thank you.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:13 am

be123+ wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:45 am
Hi amazon,

I don’t quite understand about confirming the maternity or paternity as It’s always full time. If maternity or paternity leave applies to you then state dates when it starts and ends.

Is point 2a that would apply to me? How long have you been with current employer

The thing that confuse me is my salary went up in June 2020 and what should I confirm on the letter as annual salary? Or I don’t need to confirm new salary and just state for the last 12 months? Employer can mention your previous salary and now indicate that due to increase what your current salary is to explain the diff in payslip n account statements observable on both documents

Thank you.

be123+

Post by be123+ » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:34 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:13 am
be123+ wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:45 am
Hi amazon,

I don’t quite understand about confirming the maternity or paternity as It’s always full time. If maternity or paternity leave applies to you then state dates when it starts and ends.

Is point 2a that would apply to me? How long have you been with current employer

The thing that confuse me is my salary went up in June 2020 and what should I confirm on the letter as annual salary? Or I don’t need to confirm new salary and just state for the last 12 months? Employer can mention your previous salary and now indicate that due to increase what your current salary is to explain the diff in payslip n account statements observable on both documents

Thank you.
Thanks for your help. I'll do that.

be123+

Summary submission online

Post by be123+ » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:33 pm

Hi.

Just want to ask you whether there would be any summary of questions or anything before confirming the submission online?

I am wondering whether I can keep a copy of everything asked and answered online form or do I need to screen shot it?

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Summary submission online

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:42 pm

be123+ wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:33 pm
Hi.

Just want to ask you whether there would be any summary of questions or anything before confirming the submission online?

I am wondering whether I can keep a copy of everything asked and answered online form or do I need to screen shot it?

Thanks
Usually all online application forms before submission do reveal the entire summary, however, given the frequent changeability keeps occurring from time to time, it would be always wiser to keep checking the answers before reaching to the final point.
You should definitely be able to download the copy of application for personal reference.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.