ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarifications For ILR Document Submission

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

db666

Forgot sponsor License Number for ILR holder; what now?

Post by db666 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:38 am

Hi folks,

Recently my wife fully completed her ILR application form (as a dependent of Tier 2 ILR holder). One of the questions posed to her in the form was "Do you have one of these reference number for Mr. XXX". For this, her reply was "No" given that I don't have any active reference number (I'm already a ILR holder). The next question was "If they have one what is Mr. XXX sponsor license number". Since we selected "No" for the previous question, nothing was added for this.

But reading few posts here, I realized that we might have made a mistake by not specifying my ILR application number (I don't remember my old employee sponsor license number).

Can someone please let me know if leaving out this bit of information will result in an immediate rejection of my wife's ILR form? If yes, any possibility of updating the application once it has been submitted? Thanks. :(

Rambo_ILR
India

Re: Forgot sponsor License Number for ILR holder; what now?

Post by Rambo_ILR » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:43 am

No issues here. It only ask to fill if known.

But anyhow she will be giving information about your BRP & Passport which is sufficient enough.

db666

Post by db666 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:55 am

Thanks for the quick reply! She has only provided my BRP/NI/Passport Number, not the scans for my BRP/passport; would that be fine?

Rambo_ILR
India

Post by Rambo_ILR » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:58 am

She would mention details in the online form. Once the application is complete, you will get notification from UKVCAS to upload the scan documents and attend biometric appointment or IDV app.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:08 pm

Rambo_ILR wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:58 am
She would mention details in the online form. Once the application is complete, you will get notification from UKVCAS to upload the scan documents and attend biometric appointment or IDV app.
No more IDV app or has it made a return?

Rambo_ILR
India

Post by Rambo_ILR » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:13 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:08 pm
Rambo_ILR wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:58 am
No more IDV app or has it made a return?
IDV is still on-going only?
https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/flash-message- ... geId=74833

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:53 pm

IDV is no more except T4 applicants since 21 Sep. All others have to attend biometrics appointment.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

db666

Post by db666 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:29 pm

Thanks for all you replies, cheers.

db666

Clarifications For ILR Document Submission

Post by db666 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:57 pm

Hi folks, my wife is now in the process of uploading documents for her ILR application (Tier 2 dependent) and we have a few questions:
  1. How many months worth of salary slip and bank statements should she upload?
  2. What should she upload for the "Sponsor/employer" section? Should she get a letter from her current employer which contains details like her salary etc.?
  3. Under the "Travel history" section is it OK to scan all passport pages and upload them or should she create an excel file which contains all trips made outside UK for the past 5 years?
  4. What should we put under the "medical information" section? Attach some documents from our medical insurance folks or leave it blank?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Clarifications For ILR Document Submission

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:01 pm

You already have an existing topic:

indefinite-leave-to-remain/forgot-spons ... 07911.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

db666

Post by db666 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:25 pm

Hi there, my bad, was under the impression that I should create separate threads for discussing separate topics. I tried to mark my old thread solved by was unable to. I will ensure I bump up my threads in the future with new questions as opposed to creating new thread!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:33 pm

You are making a Tier 2 Dependent application NOT a Tier 2 application. There is no income requirements for Tier 2 dependents. Also, categories are generic. You do NOT have to upload in every category that does not apply to you.

Tier 2 dependent only need, Passport, BRP, Life in UK, English Test/UK Degree and 2 years cohabitation documents.
No income requirements.
PBS dependents only have absence requirements if any leave was granted after 11th Jan 2018.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:34 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:01 pm
You already have an existing topic:

indefinite-leave-to-remain/forgot-spons ... 07911.html
Topics merged.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

db666

Post by db666 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:55 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:33 pm
[snipped]
PBS dependents only have absence requirements if any leave was granted after 11th Jan 2018.
Thanks; can you please extrapolate on this statement a bit more? When you say "any leave was granted" does this mean any trips outside UK after 11th Jan 2018, even if they don't breach the 180 day rule? My wife had multiple trips outside the UK but they were at max for a couple of weeks.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:56 pm

When was your wife’s initial visa and last extension granted?

db666

Post by db666 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:03 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:56 pm
When was your wife’s initial visa and last extension granted?
The initial visa was granted on March 2015 and the latest extension was granted on May 2019. The current visa will expire sometime in 2022. The current visa is her 3rd one.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:51 pm

She will only list absences in the online form on/after May 2019. Before that she did not have any absence limits as the leaves were granted before 11th Jan 2018 (assuming the middle extension was granted before 11th Jan 2018).

db666

Post by db666 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:12 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:51 pm
She will only list absences in the online form on/after May 2019. Before that she did not have any absence limits as the leaves were granted before 11th Jan 2018 (assuming the middle extension was granted before 11th Jan 2018).
Thanks; just to clarify we don't see any section in the online form which allowed us to list down absences. The only section I remember was the one which asked "have you lived in a country outside the UK" for which we had put in her home country. Should we have included all her holidays after May 2019 in there? Or is it OK to create an excel file with this information and upload it as part of "Proof of identity/Travel History" section?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:13 pm

db666 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:12 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:51 pm
Thanks; just to clarify we don't see any section in the online form which allowed us to list down absences. The only section I remember was the one which asked "have you lived in a country outside the UK" for which we had put in her home country. Should we have included all her holidays after May 2019 in there? Or is it OK to create an excel file with this information and upload it as part of "Proof of identity/Travel History" section?
There must be a question where it asked: Do you have any leave granted after 11th Jan 2018? You should have answered yes. And then listed the relevant absences as stated above in the online form as the form would have asked for it.

db666

Post by db666 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:27 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:13 pm
There must be a question where it asked: Do you have any leave granted after 11th Jan 2018? You should have answered yes. And then listed the relevant absences as stated above in the online form as the form would have asked for it.
Oh no, there was indeed a section which said "Does the period of stay on which this application was based include any leave granted since 11 Jan 2018" but we replied it with a "No". :cry:

Given that we have already submitted the form and are at the document upload stage, could you please suggest what can be done to rectify our blunder?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:30 pm

db666 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:27 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:13 pm
Oh no, there was indeed a section which said "Does the period of stay on which this application was based include any leave granted since 11 Jan 2018" but we replied it with a "No". :cry:

Given that we have already submitted the form and are at the document upload stage, could you please suggest what can be done to rectify our blunder?
Add a cover letter and clarify. List any absences after May 2019 (in your case) in the letter and upload with all your documents before biometrics. You will be okay. Dont worry.

db666

Post by db666 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:54 pm

That's wonderful, thanks for your help; much appreciated!

Rambo_ILR
India

Post by Rambo_ILR » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:41 pm

oops! Write down a cover letter explaining the mistake made and upload. And list all absences just in case as travel history. Highlight in the letter that you made the mistake on the online form.

db666

Post by db666 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:07 pm

Hi, I had another couple of questions on the same topic.

1. As part of "proof of identity" and "travel history", we have uploaded the front and back pages of my wife's passport. Should I be scanning and uploading all the pages of passport or just back and front is fine?

2. The mandatory documents to be uploaded as part of form submission mention "consent form for the home office to request verification checks on Mr. XXX for join accounts or third-party support" and "declaration signed by Mr. XXX to confirm consent for the Home office to request verification checks". But as part of the consent forms, I only had to sign consent form 2. Since my name is mentioned twice I was asusming there were 2 docments which required my signature. Are we missing any mandatory documents or as her husband I only need to sign only consent form 2?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:13 pm

1) Bio page, and any stamps for any travels during any leave granted after 11th Jan 2018.

2) Sign accordingly 3 parts:
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... onsent.pdf