ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP not Received

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

MKT
Newly Registered
India

Re: BRP not Received

Post by MKT » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:36 pm

Ellie6244 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:14 pm
i got this email just now.. what will i do next..this is so frustrating.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that there has been a technical issue with producing your BRP.

This has been passed to the appropriate team who are aware and will contact you again in due course.

Statutory excuse for employers (Right to Work)

If your prospective employer needs assistance to establish a statutory excuse against the imposition of a civil penalty while the BRP is produced please ask them to contact the Employer Checking Service (ECS) via an E-form on gov.uk.

The E-form can be found at https://www.immigrationstatuscheck.serv ... employers/

Right to Rent

If your prospective Landlord needs assistance to establish a statutory excuse against the imposition of a civil penalty while the BRP is produced please ask them to contact the Landlords Checking Service (LCS) via an E-form on gov.uk.

The E-form can be found at https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ation.ofml

Kind regards,

BRP Delivery Team
When did you get your Visa approval email? Also, what all you did during this span. Asking as I have not received any response yet.

Shaheer34
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Shaheer34 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:00 pm

Dnt worry its halpen some times u just wait and they will send u card

Shaheer34
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Shaheer34 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:11 pm

Also the TNT people just drop the envelope in the door they dnt need any signature or proof of id like they said in the e mail I woke up nd I saw the post I got the confirmation email on 11th sep nd issue date is from 15th of Oct so wait they will send you card but keep intouch with delivery team

Ellie6244
Mood:
Australia

Post by Ellie6244 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:55 pm

MKT wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:36 pm
Ellie6244 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:14 pm
i got this email just now.. what will i do next..this is so frustrating.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that there has been a technical issue with producing your BRP.

This has been passed to the appropriate team who are aware and will contact you again in due course.

Statutory excuse for employers (Right to Work)

If your prospective employer needs assistance to establish a statutory excuse against the imposition of a civil penalty while the BRP is produced please ask them to contact the Employer Checking Service (ECS) via an E-form on gov.uk.

The E-form can be found at https://www.immigrationstatuscheck.serv ... employers/

Right to Rent

If your prospective Landlord needs assistance to establish a statutory excuse against the imposition of a civil penalty while the BRP is produced please ask them to contact the Landlords Checking Service (LCS) via an E-form on gov.uk.

The E-form can be found at https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ation.ofml

Kind regards,

BRP Delivery Team
When did you get your Visa approval email? Also, what all you did during this span. Asking as I have not received any response yet.
i got my decision on the 18th of september. i emailed brp delivery every week from the 10th day that i have not recieved my brp yet. this is the only reply.

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:24 pm

Still nothing for me too.
Got a decision letter on the 18th September.

My solicitor emailed them on the 8th October through the link.
Still nothing.

This is pathetic.

MKT
Newly Registered
India

Post by MKT » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:57 pm

Yes, it is damn frustrating and pathetic. I am emailing them 2-3 times a day on that link as suggested above, but have got no reply yet. So much depends on this and they have left us in such a helpless situation. No idea what to do now 😞

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:10 pm

MKT wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:57 pm
Yes, it is damn frustrating and pathetic. I am emailing them 2-3 times a day on that link as suggested above, but have got no reply yet. So much depends on this and they have left us in such a helpless situation. No idea what to do now 😞
When did you get your decision letter/email?

We are happy that my husband got the visa but having the physical BRP card puts one at ease.

MKT
Newly Registered
India

Post by MKT » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:33 pm

Selina001 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:10 pm
MKT wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:57 pm
When did you get your decision letter/email?

We are happy that my husband got the visa but having the physical BRP card puts one at ease.
My spouse got his visa on 2nd Oct but no BRP yet. Me and my two kids (5 & 7 years old) are waiting In our home country for his BRP card to arrive so that we can apply our dependent visa and give that as a proof of permission to stay of the main applicant.

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:38 pm

I’ve just contacted the local MP because the solicitor can only report it online, which I can do myself.

I fully appreciate and understand there may be delays but a email would suffice to say this is the case. It stops people from worrying.
The entire handling of this is so unprofessional.

They could put something on the website or in the letters to state that there is a 1-2 month delay in sending out BRP cards.

MKT
Newly Registered
India

Post by MKT » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:49 pm

Selina001 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:38 pm
I’ve just contacted the local MP because the solicitor can only report it online, which I can do myself.

I fully appreciate and understand there may be delays but a email would suffice to say this is the case. It stops people from worrying.
The entire handling of this is so unprofessional.

They could put something on the website or in the letters to state that there is a 1-2 month delay in sending out BRP cards.
The delay is not for everyone. as far as I understand, it is only for 5% of cases. What is more frustrating is no one knows why it is so. Rest all are receiving within the mentioned time in the approval email. A few even got in 2 days after their approval email.

Shaheer34
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Shaheer34 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:19 am

Yes u r right one of my friend he got the approval email and next week he got he card so its not with every one

parry1234
Newly Registered
India

Post by parry1234 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:24 pm

Like many of you I am also waiting for my Tier 2 extension BRP to arrive.

Visa appointment was on 28th Sep 2020 at Croydon.
Got Visa Success Email on 02nd Oct 2020

The email said that BRP will arrive within 5 days. Since then no news of the BRP. Escalated through BRP not received form as well but no response. Called the Home office and UKVI, both have no clue.

Seeing this thread a lucky few got BRP within few days of visa success email while others are still waiting. Its so weird and lack of communication is nerve-racking.

Any other suggestions?

MKT
Newly Registered
India

Post by MKT » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:56 pm

parry1234 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:24 pm
Like many of you I am also waiting for my Tier 2 extension BRP to arrive.

Visa appointment was on 28th Sep 2020 at Croydon.
Got Visa Success Email on 02nd Oct 2020

The email said that BRP will arrive within 5 days. Since then no news of the BRP. Escalated through BRP not received form as well but no response. Called the Home office and UKVI, both have no clue.

Seeing this thread a lucky few got BRP within few days of visa success email while others are still waiting. Its so weird and lack of communication is nerve-racking.

Any other suggestions?
Our timelines are very similar.

Applied for Tier 2 (switched from tier 4) visa - went for biometrics appointment (day submission) on 29th Sep - visa approval email on 2nd Oct and since then no news of BRP. Raised complaint thought the link provided in the visa approval email on 16th oct and then today as well. Waiting for their response

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:58 am

Still no news for us. This is so frustrating. I understand that the visa has been approved, we have the letter but the physical BRP would be better.

So stressed seriously...

Nicknameless
Newly Registered

Post by Nicknameless » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:06 pm

Unfortunately, I am in the same position as well...

My solicitor received approval letter on 18th September and have still been waiting to get response from home office about it.

Solicitor reported it twice and one of MPs has got in touch with home office but still no response...

I need my BRP urgently, a lot of things depend on BRP!

I am so anxious and angry...

Did anyone get any further response from them?

MKT
Newly Registered
India

Post by MKT » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:55 am

I checked today on the prove your right to work site using my old BRP number and today it shows error. Before that it was giving the old details. Don’t know if this is a good sign or not. Maybe they are finally doing something about it, not sure though.

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:03 am

Nicknameless wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:06 pm
Unfortunately, I am in the same position as well...

My solicitor received approval letter on 18th September and have still been waiting to get response from home office about it.

Solicitor reported it twice and one of MPs has got in touch with home office but still no response...

I need my BRP urgently, a lot of things depend on BRP!

I am so anxious and angry...

Did anyone get any further response from them?
Wow! That is exactly the same as us.

Nothing since September 18th.

The solicitor has chased it up once, I then contacted the local MP on Friday and today, the solicitor will chase it up again.

It is pathetic and totally wrong. There are delay, I understand. We are living through a global pandemic but they can at least put something in writing or when they sent the approval email, they could have said there is a 1-2 month delay.

We are however grateful that my husband’s visa was approved within a week so at least we can rest assured that the visa is granted.

He can still apply for jobs as the HO letter is sufficient I think.

I honestly want to take this further if I don’t hear anything this week. I do not know who else to take it to though. Hopefully the local MP can help as the solicitor’s hands are also tied.

MKT
Newly Registered
India

Post by MKT » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:44 pm

Today received an email from BRPDelivery team that the issue related to my BRP has been resolved and it has been produced and ready to dispatch for delivery. Now I hope to get it soon 🤞

parry1234
Newly Registered
India

Post by parry1234 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:06 pm

Thats great & congrats...this gives me hope that I will get the email as well soon...Fingers crossed

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:37 pm

MKT wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:44 pm
Today received an email from BRPDelivery team that the issue related to my BRP has been resolved and it has been produced and ready to dispatch for delivery. Now I hope to get it soon 🤞
Do you have any contact details for them?
I want to resolve my issue by November.

I’ve been waiting since September 18th :/

Nicknameless
Newly Registered

Post by Nicknameless » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:55 pm

MKT wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:44 pm

It really sounds promising for us as well.

So, how long have you waited to get a response since you got decision letter from HO?

MKT
Newly Registered
India

Post by MKT » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:56 pm

My timeline and actions taken since the approval email are as below:

Approval email - 2nd Oct
1st escalated via the link - 16th Oct
2nd Escalation via the same link - 23rd Oct
However in between as suggested on this forum I kept escalating on the same link 2-3 times a day before even completing 5 working days tat
In addition I emailed the BRPdeliver@homeoffice.gov.uk, BRPOATech@homeoffice.gov.uk teams on 21st Oct, 23rd Oct and finally today.
In today’s email I mentioned my NINo, thought the delay could be because I did not generated this number earlier

Hope this will help you guys. And this wait gets over for all of us soon!

Waiting for the BRP card now actually to be delivered soon.

ankooo
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by ankooo » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:35 am

MKT wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:56 pm

Approval email - 2nd Oct
However in between as suggested on this forum I kept escalating on the same link 2-3 times a day before even completing 5 working days tat
In addition I emailed the BRPdeliver@homeoffice.gov.uk, BRPOATech@homeoffice.gov.uk teams on 21st Oct, 23rd Oct and finally today.
In today’s email I mentioned my NINo, thought the delay could be because I did not generated this number earlier

Just tried sending email to the first one... got automatic message saying "The email address you entered couldn't be found". can I just check the address is in capital for the first three letters?

ankooo
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by ankooo » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:43 am

ankooo wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:35 am
MKT wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:56 pm

Approval email - 2nd Oct

Just tried sending email to the first one... got automatic message saying "The email address you entered couldn't be found". can I just check the address is in capital for the first three letters?
I found a right address but this is what they sent in return.

This is an automated response. Please read it carefully.

This team does not provide updates on waiting times, nor on the progress of individual applications. See the section below for how to get help with these and other common queries.

Been waiting since 23rd Sept and really panicking.

parry1234
Newly Registered
India

Post by parry1234 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:43 am

I also received my BRP dispatch email last night.

Biometrics on 29th Sep
Decision Email received on 2nd Oct
BRP dispatch email received on 26th Oct

BRP should be in my hands in a day or 2. Have patience everyone seems like things are moving now. All the best.