ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP not Received

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Selina001

Re: BRP not Received

Post by Selina001 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:54 am

This is what’s making us panic.
We have been waiting since September 18th, still NOTHING.
Yet those who got the decision letter after us are receiving their BRP

vishaltucker
Newly Registered

Post by vishaltucker » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:22 am

Selina001 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:54 am
We are waiting since 12th Sep :( :cry:

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:30 am

vishaltucker wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:22 am
Selina001 wrote:
Ohhh so sorry to hear that. What have you tried since?
It’s so pathetic and stressful.
Luckily my husband got a job and they accepted the HO approval letter as proof that he can work here.

But we desperately need to see what BRP card...
People are advising to use that link 2-3 times a day but I’m a little hesitant as that is borderline harassment lol :P 😂 but I guess if it means they respond then i’ll have to...

MKT
Newly Registered
India

Post by MKT » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:52 pm

Hi,

Sorry, please find below the correct addresses:

BRPOATECH@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk, BRPdelivery@homeoffice.gov.uk, complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk, WorkSponsored@homeoffice.gov.uk

Also, as suggested by one of the member earlier keep sending them emails/reminders that your BRP has not been delivered. As you may have seen from my actions taken, even I sent n number of reminders and 3 emails to the above addresses before finally getting a response.

Also, make sure your NINo is not the reason for delay. In some cases delay is due to NINo verification. For us also, it was not created before applying for the Visa.

MKT
Newly Registered
India

Post by MKT » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:57 pm

Selina001 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:30 am
vishaltucker wrote:
Selina001 wrote:
Luckily my husband got a job and they accepted the HO approval letter as proof that he can work here.

People are advising to use that link 2-3 times a day but I’m a little hesitant as that is borderline harassment lol :P 😂 but I guess if it means they respond then i’ll have to...
I accept the borderline harassment part and even I was a little hesitant in the beginning but then I felt harassed too as a lot of my things depend on the BRP and even after getting a successful Visa grant and paying hefty fees for the Visa applications at least I expect is a one to one response to my delay emails and not random automated emails. Especially when all the waiting tat of initial 10 working days and then 5 working days were met. Apologies if this looks a too harsh to someone but I felt ghosted and whatever anyone suggested I was okay to give that a try.

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:04 pm

MKT wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:57 pm
Selina001 wrote:
vishaltucker wrote:
Selina001 wrote:

I accept the borderline harassment part and even I was a little hesitant in the beginning but then I felt harassed too as a lot of my things depend on the BRP and even after getting a successful Visa grant and paying hefty fees for the Visa applications at least I expect is a one to one response to my delay emails and not random automated emails. Especially when all the waiting tat of initial 10 working days and then 5 working days were met. Apologies if this looks a too harsh to someone but I felt ghosted and whatever anyone suggested I was okay to give that a try.

Nooo this isn’t harsh at all.
Basically my husband got a job offer but they called him just now and said we need the BRP card :/

What do we do now?

This is so bad and I honestly don’t know what to do, I am fuming.

MKT
Newly Registered
India

Post by MKT » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:16 pm

Selina001 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:04 pm
MKT wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:57 pm
Selina001 wrote:
vishaltucker wrote:

Nooo this isn’t harsh at all.
Basically my husband got a job offer but they called him just now and said we need the BRP card :/

What do we do now?

This is so bad and I honestly don’t know what to do, I am fuming.
Ohh, sorry about that. But please write about your concern to the emails I mentioned in my earlier posts, that might help. Also yoour employer may check through the link they provide for your right to work. I got the following message in one of the automated response, you may wish to try that:

"If you have already received a decision from the Home Office but you are now waiting for a biometric card and your employer is requesting to see proof of your right to work in the UK, Please ask your employer to Use the Employer Checking Service by completing the form at: https://www.gov.uk/employee-immigration ... ent-status Please note this must be completed by your employer as right to work checks cannot be submitted by individuals."

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:49 pm

Many thanks.

So far, I have sent emails to the following email addresses:

BRPOATECH@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk, BRPdelivery@homeoffice.gov.uk, complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk, WorkSponsored@homeoffice.gov.uk

I have again reported through the usual link today (this is the 4th time we have reported it now)

Local MP was contacted last week on Thursday – no response from her yet but again, at least she has offered to help.

I am now planning on reporting through the link daily.

It was ok up until today but if my husband’s job offer gets withdrawn then we will be very stressed and consider taking legal actions.

There is a global pandemic going on, it is understandable but over a month with NO response is just pathetic, especially when others are getting their BRP cards

vishaltucker
Newly Registered

Post by vishaltucker » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:19 pm

MKT wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:52 pm
Hi,

Sorry, please find below the correct addresses:

Also, as suggested by one of the member earlier keep sending them emails/reminders that your BRP has not been delivered. As you may have seen from my actions taken, even I sent n number of reminders and 3 emails to the above addresses before finally getting a response.

Also, make sure your NINo is not the reason for delay. In some cases delay is due to NINo verification. For us also, it was not created before applying for the Visa.
I have sent emails to them twice now since last Thursday but have not received any response yet. Not sure if raising no BRP request everyday is going to change anything rather than load the team with more requests while they are already struggling.

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:45 am

I guess you are right, that is good advice!

The issue we have is that we have just moved into our flat and my husband only has energy bills/phone bills as proof of address.

His new employer wants a government document with the address on, which would have been fine if we had received the BRP through the post – that would have had our address on it.

It is completely wrong how they give you the visa which means you can work here, then delay the BRP and someone ends up losing a job offer all because they didn’t send the BRP.

What was the point of granting the visa then if you cannot use it for the rights it gives you?

I am tempted to put in a claim against the HO if my husband’s job offer doesn’t go ahead because of this!!

excel_geek
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by excel_geek » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:42 pm

I'm in a similar-ish situation. Got my decision on Oct 8th, and the BRP was posted the next day via TNT. However, we moved at the end of September, and submitted the change of address online form on Oct 5th. That's supposed to be picked up and updated in the system within 3 BD, which obviously didn't happen. That meant TNT wasn't able to deliver it (needs signature) and it's now sitting with them.

I've called TNT directly, who said their hands are tied until the HO verifies the new address. That again was supposed to happen within 3-5 working days, but it's been 15 working days now, and still nothing. My new place is an hour away from the old one, so I can't even reschedule delivery and go wait at the house.

I've notified the HO via the non-delivery of BRP link on Oct 22, no response yet, and also emailed the address that I received the decision from... NADA.

I'm going to email the address above repeatedly now until something happens.

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 pm

Hope everyone can sort this issue out soon.

Been in a similar situation myself and I always suggest to not change address while applying for a visa or waiting for a BRP... unless it's extremely urgent or necessary to move out and you can't wait any longer.

There are many posts of members who have been struggling to get their documents o messing up their applications after changing addresses while waiting for a decision from the HO.

It's much better to wait until you get everything sorted to move out... just as a friendly advice that nobody asked. :lol:

Nicknameless
Newly Registered

Post by Nicknameless » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:27 pm

Hi all of you,

I received an email today from home office.

"Thank you for your enquiry dated the 27th October regarding your BRP.

Based on the information you have provided it is deemed necessary to raise an escalation so your query can be looked into further. Please fill in the below form and send this back for us to escalate:

Applicants Name:
Type of Application:
Date of Application Submission:
Application Ref number:
Nationality:
D.O.B:
Email:
Phone Number:
Summary of escalation:

Please note,it can take 10 working days for you to receive a response. The 10 working days will begin when you receive a confirmation email from us. "

Has anyone received the same email from them?

ankooo
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by ankooo » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:06 pm

Just received this email after sending multiple not arrived forms,

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the delivery of this Biometric Residence Permit (BRP).

This has been passed to the caseworker who should contact you directly.

We advise travel arrangements should not be made until after the BRP has been received.

For further information regarding this query you should contact the caseworker directly, caseworker’s details can be found on the decision letter. If a Premium Service Centre (PSC) was attended to receive the outcome of this application, you should contact the PSC attended.

Please note we are unable to provide you with any further details of the caseworker.

I don't think the case worker detail was on the decision email I got before. Anyone know more about this? How do I find out who he/she is?

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:15 pm

Nicknameless wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:27 pm
Hi all of you,

Based on the information you have provided it is deemed necessary to raise an escalation so your query can be looked into further. Please fill in the below form and send this back for us to escalate:

Applicants Name:
Type of Application:
Application Ref number:
Nationality:
D.O.B:
Email:
Phone Number:
Summary of escalation:

Please note,it can take 10 working days for you to receive a response. The 10 working days will begin when you receive a confirmation email from us. "

Hey that’s great.
Would you mind sharing the timelines and how many times you contacted them please?

I have now taken this to my local MP

Nicknameless
Newly Registered

Post by Nicknameless » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:07 pm

Selina001 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:15 pm
Nicknameless wrote:
Hi all of you,

Applicants Name:
Type of Application:
Application Ref number:
Nationality:
D.O.B:
Email:
Phone Number:
Summary of escalation:

Hey that’s great.
Would you mind sharing the timelines and how many times you contacted them please?

Hi Selina,

I hope all we get our BRP as soon as possible 🙏

Approval decision letter: 18th September
Reported it third times ( my solicitor twice and I did once-yesterday)
I emailed the all email lists above,
Found home office email adress and sent an stressful email a few days ago and today I got a response which I added here above.

I do not know this email will help me or not, I can't rely on home office!

Nicknameless
Newly Registered

Post by Nicknameless » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:01 pm

Did anyone got any further response?

I am really depressed and hopeless because of the BRP!

I am here always the last a few days and just read the posts: (((

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:21 pm

Nicknameless wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:07 pm
Selina001 wrote:
Nicknameless wrote:
Hi all of you,

Applicants Name:
Type of Application:
Application Ref number:
Nationality:
D.O.B:
Email:
Phone Number:
Summary of escalation:

Hey that’s great.

Hi Selina,

Found home office email adress and sent an stressful email a few days ago and today I got a response which I added here above.

Ok. What email did you send it to? I sent it to the complaints team and also reported it through the link, 4 times! I have also escalated it to my local MP.

We also have been waiting since September 18th, still nothing!!!!

Nicknameless
Newly Registered

Post by Nicknameless » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:28 pm

Selina001 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:21 pm
Nicknameless wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:07 pm
Selina001 wrote:
Nicknameless wrote:
Hi all of you,

Applicants Name:
Type of Application:
Application Ref number:
Nationality:
D.O.B:
Email:
Phone Number:
Summary of escalation:

Hey that’s great.

Hi Selina,

Ok. What email did you send it to? I sent it to the complaints team and also reported it through the link, 4 times! I have also escalated it to my local MP.

We also have been waiting since September 18th, still nothing!!!!

I could suggest you that email your complain this address

ukvigeneral@mailgb.custhelp.com

Once I email this address, then I got a response.

Ryan3011
Newly Registered

BRP not received

Post by Ryan3011 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:23 pm

Hi I been silent reader but I think I need help now
I applied in 11 April for replacement of BRP
28 aug done face to face biometric
Still didn’t received anything

Nicknameless
Newly Registered

Re: BRP not received

Post by Nicknameless » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:09 pm

Ryan3011 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:23 pm
Hi I been silent reader but I think I need help now
I applied in 11 April for replacement of BRP
28 aug done face to face biometric
Still didn’t received anything

Have you tried to contact anyone regarding this matter?

Ryan3011
Newly Registered

Post by Ryan3011 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:10 pm

Yes, I email Ukvi in 12 Oct and also contact mp after

Nicknameless
Newly Registered

Post by Nicknameless » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:57 am

“Thank you for your enquiry dated the 28th October regarding your BRP.

"Thank you for the information you have provided.

We escalated your case to the relevant department on the 29.10.2020, You should be contacted regarding your case within 10 working days from the date of escalation.

Your patience is highly appreciated.

Yours Faithfully

Visa and Immigration”

I just received this email . Did anyone got the same email?

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:22 pm

Had the following response sent to our solicitor, they have replied to the missing link the solicitor sent on 8th October, which means all the ones I’ve been sending will be replied to later, i hope this doesn’t confuse things:

Good Morning,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the delivery of the Biometric Residence Permit (BRP). This has been passed to the caseworker who should contact you directly.

We advise travel arrangements should not be made until after the BRP has been received.

For further information regarding this query you should contact the caseworker directly, caseworker’s details can be found on the decision letter. If a Premium Service Centre (PSC) was attended to receive the outcome of this application, you should contact the PSC attended.

Please note we are unable to provide you with any further details of the caseworker.

Please do not reply to this email.

Kind Regards,

There is no details of the case worker on the decision letter.
Has anyone else received the email above?

Nicknameless
Newly Registered

Post by Nicknameless » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:26 pm

Selina001 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:22 pm
Had the following response sent to our solicitor, they have replied to the missing link the solicitor sent on 8th October, which means all the ones I’ve been sending will be replied to later, i hope this doesn’t confuse things:

Good Morning,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the delivery of the Biometric Residence Permit (BRP). This has been passed to the caseworker who should contact you directly.

Please do not reply to this email.

Kind Regards,

There is no details of the case worker on the decision letter.
Has anyone else received the email above?

My solicitor received the same email. This is nothing, just copy email to send everyone!

My solicitor is willing to put a case against to home office if we can't get the Brp until monday...