ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I lost my BRP letter containing post office address

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

xttrevor
Newly Registered
Nepal

I lost my BRP letter containing post office address

Post by xttrevor » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:57 pm

I arrived in UK a week ago (Currently in 14 days self-isolation) and realized that I have misplaced my BRP letter containing post office letter for collection of the BRP card. I don't know the address of the post office. What should I do? Is there any possibility to know the address for collection of my BRP

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: I lost my BRP letter containing post office address

Post by Zerubbabel » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:15 am

xttrevor wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:57 pm
I arrived in UK a week ago (Currently in 14 days self-isolation) and realized that I have misplaced my BRP letter containing post office letter for collection of the BRP card. I don't know the address of the post office. What should I do? Is there any possibility to know the address for collection of my BRP
Are you talking about that red notice from Royal Mail that the postman leaves when you are not home?