ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP not Received

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Selina001

Re: BRP not Received

Post by Selina001 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:46 pm

Yeah we might do the same!!!!
They’re so unprofessional and this is so stressful for us all.

ankooo
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by ankooo » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:45 am

So what do we do now if we don't know who the caseworker is ? :( :cry:
They are just basically stopping us to ask from our side.

Nicknameless
Newly Registered

Post by Nicknameless » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:41 pm

I think we need to start a special campaign on Twitter and we should tag prime minister Johnson and home office?
Then they can hear our voice!!

Nicknameless
Newly Registered

Post by Nicknameless » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:48 am

Good Morning,

Thank you for your emails.

Please note that the technical team have now resolved the issue preventing the production of your BRP. Your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) has been produced and will now be ready for delivery.

Due to the current situation with Covid-19 our couriers are likely to post your BRP without obtaining a signature to ensure compliance with social distancing. The BRP will continue to be securely stored and tracked to the delivery address.

If you do not receive the permit or a calling card from the courier or have any further delivery related queries, please report this using the reporting tool available at:

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived

We apologise for the delay and any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

İ got this email..

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:23 am

Nicknameless wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:48 am
Good Morning,

Thank you for your emails.

Please note that the technical team have now resolved the issue preventing the production of your BRP. Your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) has been produced and will now be ready for delivery.

Due to the current situation with Covid-19 our couriers are likely to post your BRP without obtaining a signature to ensure compliance with social distancing. The BRP will continue to be securely stored and tracked to the delivery address.

If you do not receive the permit or a calling card from the courier or have any further delivery related queries, please report this using the reporting tool available at:

We apologise for the delay and any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

İ got this email..
Congratulations. U’ll get it soon then.
Did you receive this email or did your solicitor? How many days after was it from when they emailed you that a caseworker is working on it?

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:03 am

Also, that email doesn’t exist: ukvigeneral@mailgb.cushelp.com

Is that the correct one?

ankooo
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by ankooo » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:09 am

Just phoned up the UKVI to ask about the caseworker, and they said the only way to find out the details is to physically post a letter and there is no way to contact them directly.

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:47 am

Does anyone know how to put in a claim against them? I have had enough... time to take serious action now.

They can’t stress people like this. We are legit and paid all the fees, covid or no flipping covid, 2 months of waiting is not acceptable.

stonelove
India

Post by stonelove » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:33 pm

Selina001 wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:47 am
Does anyone know how to put in a claim against them? I have had enough... time to take serious action now.

They can’t stress people like this. We are legit and paid all the fees, covid or no flipping covid, 2 months of waiting is not acceptable.
You can begin a pre-action protocol and sending email to the email UKVIPAP@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk stating you case with you UAN number and you should hear something hope this helps.

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:47 pm

Thanks. I’ve just emailed them, hopefully they’ll help.

My husband was meant to start work today but can’t as the HO decision letter isn’t enough so his employer has contacted the HO to check if he can work here. :roll:

Not the employer’s fault, they’re following the law but had the BRP been with us, my husband’s start date wouldn’t have been delayed and neither would be be in so much stress over this!

Honestly I want to cry.

excel_geek
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by excel_geek » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:43 pm

excel_geek wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:42 pm
I'm in a similar-ish situation. Got my decision on Oct 8th, and the BRP was posted the next day via TNT. However, we moved at the end of September, and submitted the change of address online form on Oct 5th. That's supposed to be picked up and updated in the system within 3 BD, which obviously didn't happen. That meant TNT wasn't able to deliver it (needs signature) and it's now sitting with them.

I've called TNT directly, who said their hands are tied until the HO verifies the new address. That again was supposed to happen within 3-5 working days, but it's been 15 working days now, and still nothing. My new place is an hour away from the old one, so I can't even reschedule delivery and go wait at the house.

I've notified the HO via the non-delivery of BRP link on Oct 22, no response yet, and also emailed the address that I received the decision from... NADA.

I'm going to email the address above repeatedly now until something happens.
Update: I emailed WorkSponsored@homeoffice.gov.uk as a last resort, and lo and behold actually got a response that they had verified the address to TNT last Sunday 25 Oct. I tried calling TNT directly last week, but after spending 2 hours on hold several times I gave up, and tried again today. Someone actually picked up this time (shocker!), and confirmed nothing had been updated on their system yet, but she did it on the spot, and now my tracking update shows the right address, and delivery in 2 days time. Fingers crossed!

Moral of the story: When someone says "please don't call, we'll update you as soon as we hear", don't listen to them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ellie6244
Mood:
Australia

Post by Ellie6244 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:53 pm

its been a gruelling month of waiting for my brp now after an email of successful application. i have tried all the emails and reporting of cards from the 10th day and calling and emailing fedex and now lockdown will even slow it down. this is too much already.

Krreddy
Newly Registered
India

Post by Krreddy » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:32 am

Same for my wife, ILR(SET M) was approved on 12 Oct 2020, BRP not received, send the requests through BRP not arrived link, no reply's yet.

mana2118
Newly Registered
India

Post by mana2118 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:54 am

Mine was approved on 13th oct(received email from case officer directly )
BRP not received
1st reported on 27th Oct
2nd reported on 03rd Nov

Can any one suggest do i need to send email? or any direct contact number?

Nicknameless
Newly Registered

Post by Nicknameless » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:27 pm

Hi guys,

My BRP has finally been delivered!

Please don't give up and report it everyday.

18th September: received approval letter
6th November: reported it
10 November: reported it again and contacted local MP
Reported
Emailed home office
Emailed

Finally it has arrived on 2nd November!

I hope you all will get it soon.

I know how much stressful that wait long and long...

Ellie6244
Mood:
Australia

Post by Ellie6244 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:45 pm

i got this email today. im frustrated and anxious already for this delay. its been a month since i got the approval email.and no brp.

thank you for your email. please note that this matter has been referred to the case working team who should contact you directly.

we advise travel arrangements should not be made until after the brp has been received.

for further information regarding this query you should contact the caseworker directly, caseworker’s details can be found on the decision letter. if a premium service centre (psc) was attended to receive the outcome of this application, you should contact the psc attended. please note we are unable to provide you with any further details of the caseworker.

please do not reply to this email. thank you

Ellie6244
Mood:
Australia

Post by Ellie6244 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:57 pm

my time line

Applied for ILR Route : (Set O) Tier 2 General
Type of application : Standard (Priority is suspended)
Date application sent : 21/06/2020
Payment Debited : 21/06/2020
Docs uploaded to UKVCAS : 30/06/2020
Email Received for eligibility of IDV app use : 01/08/2020
Email Received to use IDV & Submit Docs : did not receive any email but was able to log in 30/08/2020
Date Selfie& Travel Doc Submitted via IDV App : 30/08/2020
In-person Appointment: 18/09/2020
Decision Letter received: 19/09/2020 I receive an decision 24 hours after my appointment.
BRP Card Received: Waiting

emailing and reporting about my brp since the 10th day from the approval email every single day. i email tnt and call them and all i receive was there was a technical issue with my brp and it has been passed from a caseworker.

Ellie6244
Mood:
Australia

Post by Ellie6244 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:49 pm

Selina001 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:54 am
This is what’s making us panic.
We have been waiting since September 18th, still NOTHING.
Yet those who got the decision letter after us are receiving their BRP
i am on the same boat..any news about your brp?

mana2118
Newly Registered
India

Post by mana2118 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:07 am

Ellie6244 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:57 pm
my time line

Email Received to use IDV & Submit Docs : did not receive any email but was able to log in 30/08/2020
Decision Letter received: 19/09/2020 I receive an decision 24 hours after my appointment.

emailing and reporting about my brp since the 10th day from the approval email every single day. i email tnt and call them and all i receive was there was a technical issue with my brp and it has been passed from a caseworker.
Hi mate,
Could you please give me the contact numbers where you have received response that your brp has technical issue.?

Ellie6244
Mood:
Australia

Post by Ellie6244 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:04 pm

Ellie6244 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:57 pm
my time line

FINALLY GOT A POSITIVE RESPONSE! THANK GOD!

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the delivery of the Biometric Residence Permit (BRP).

We can confirm that the BRP has been requestedrecently and should be out for delivery within 3-5 working days to:

4XXXXXXXX ROAD
LONDON
SXXXXX

BRP deliveries are handled by TNT who deliver on our behalf Monday to Friday 08:00hrs to 20:00hrs.

Due to the current COVID-19 social distancing measures, the courier will not require proof of identity or a signature to confirm receipt of the package.

We advise travel arrangements should not be made until after the BRP has been received.

mana2118
Newly Registered
India

Post by mana2118 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:09 pm

Hi could you please share email and contact numbers which you have contacted.

Ellie6244
Mood:
Australia

Post by Ellie6244 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:26 pm

mana2118 wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:09 pm
hello i just report it to this link and at step 2 answer Yes and put" 30 day chaser" into the free text box that pops up.

Selina001

Post by Selina001 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:08 am

Hi guys,

Finally! I am so tearful right now.

My husband’s BRP card arrived this morning (it was sent to our Solicitor)

After so many weeks of waiting, stress and emailing every HO department, contacting two local MPs, this issue is resolved.

All I will say to anyone still waiting is that I think they are now really trying to clear the back log.

I am unsure if contacting the local MP helped or if it was our turn anyway. The card was printed on 4th November, we got a call last Friday from the complaints team saying it was on it’s way!!

The solicitor sent us a picture and thankfully, there are no errors on the card.

Thank you everyone on this forum who helped us all the way from applying for the spouse visa through to now.

I will continue to post on here and try and help/guide people where I can.

If anyone needs any information, please let me know

mana2118
Newly Registered
India

Post by mana2118 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:35 pm

Ellie6244 wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:26 pm
mana2118 wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:09 pm
hello i just report it to this link and at step 2 answer Yes and put" 30 day chaser" into the free text box that pops up.

Thank you

Ellie6244
Mood:
Australia

Post by Ellie6244 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:58 pm

Selina001 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:08 am
Hi guys,

Finally! I am so tearful right now.

My husband’s BRP card arrived this morning (it was sent to our Solicitor)

After so many weeks of waiting, stress and emailing every HO department, contacting two local MPs, this issue is resolved.

All I will say to anyone still waiting is that I think they are now really trying to clear the back log.

I am unsure if contacting the local MP helped or if it was our turn anyway. The card was printed on 4th November, we got a call last Friday from the complaints team saying it was on it’s way!!

The solicitor sent us a picture and thankfully, there are no errors on the card.

Thank you everyone on this forum who helped us all the way from applying for the spouse visa through to now.

I will continue to post on here and try and help/guide people where I can.

If anyone needs any information, please let me know
congratulations! mine is on the way now too!