ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Extended Visa For Non EU Brother

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

faizayusaf47
Newly Registered

Family Extended Visa For Non EU Brother

Post by faizayusaf47 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:14 am

Dear All, Hope you are fine. I am British national. I have question regarding my brother’s EU extended family member visa. I moved to Denmark last year on Oct-2019 from London. I am doing part time job but can do full time job as well. I am sending money to my brother through bank from Denmark since May 2020. Before I was sending money from London. I have been sending money to my family since 13 years via bank transfer and money exchange where can I show as well dependency of my brother. Before I left Pakistan we were living tighter. I have National Identity card for Pakistan where my brother lives. I have to get this ID card for travelling purpose in Pakistan. I moved out from Pakistan at Sep 2007. My last visit was on May 2015 and I am going back on Jan-2021 for one month. We are born from same parent. I can provide proof of birth certificate (English translated) for myself and for my brother.
Question: Can I apply extended family visa for him from Denmark? Please advise.

Note: I am married (two kids) but they are living with her mum in London but we are still married and they are not registered in Denmark.

Brother Info: Age: 27 years, National: Pakistan

Regards

Gohar

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Family Extended Visa For Non EU Brother

Post by Zerubbabel » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:46 pm

Hello

Do you work for a Danish employer or are you working remote for your UK employer?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:08 pm

In addition to the previous questions, what is the ultimate purpose of sponsoring your brother?? Are you hoping to be able to return to the UK with him??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

faizayusaf47
Newly Registered

Post by faizayusaf47 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:46 pm

Hi, I have got job in Denmark from danish employer. He will stay in Denmark. Thanks yg

faizayusaf47
Newly Registered

Post by faizayusaf47 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:46 pm

Hi All, Any suggestion please? Thanks yg

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:36 pm

faizayusaf47 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:46 pm
Hi All, Any suggestion please? Thanks yg
He can apply as an extended family member. Whether the application will be successful is a different matter.

Is there a specific reason why he is depending on you?

Will you be staying with him in Denmark for the ext five years or so until he gets permanent residence?
I am not a regulated immigration advisor. I am offering an opinion and not advice.

faizayusaf47
Newly Registered

Post by faizayusaf47 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:21 pm

Hi, I can stay with him. But it’s not a problem. Thanks yusaf