ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Innovator Visa endorsement

Only for Start-Up Visas and Innovator Visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Madni
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Innovator Visa endorsement

Post by Madni » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:34 pm

Hi;

I am interested in applying for innovator visa and have business plan and funds. I know it might not be straightforward to apply and get endorsement, that’s why I am considering not apply directly and to consider a reputable and reliable immigration solicitor or firm to help me in this process, please share your experience.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Innovator Visa endorsement

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:59 am

Madni wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:34 pm
Hi;

I am interested in applying for innovator visa and have business plan and funds. I know it might not be straightforward to apply and get endorsement, that’s why I am considering not apply directly and to consider a reputable and reliable immigration solicitor or firm to help me in this process, please share your experience.
We cannot recommend solicitors. There is enough information available. Please see the top of the forum for official guides.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice