ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VISA REFUSED - HELP NEEDED IN DRAFTING APPEAL LETTER

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

marryyy
Newly Registered
Bahrain

VISA REFUSED - HELP NEEDED IN DRAFTING APPEAL LETTER

Post by marryyy » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:35 pm

Hello All,

I applied for Irish Study Visa recently which has been sadly refused and I am kind of stuck!
I was refused last week for the following reasons

F, ID, INCO:
Applicant states self-funded, however, document submitted shows instruction for transfer of 11,000EUR to college by unknown and unsubstantiated third party in Ireland.

F: Insufficient evidence provided to account for source of finances, taking into consideration the financial circumstances presented in your application. The Visa Officer has taken into consideration your level of earnings, employment documentation, and economic circumstances insofar as they have been made known. As per the INIS website any large or irregular lodgements must be fully explained. Bank statement submitted is insufficient.

R: No evidence submitted with regard to accommodation detailed in application i.e. how it was sourced, duration of stay, cost of stay.

OB: It has not been sufficiently demonstrated that there are job-related and economic incentives which would persuade you to depart Ireland on completion of your course of studies.

Actually a family friend had paid my fees, who currently resides in Ireland, because we wanted to avoid any middle bank charges. Also he was the one for arranging my accommodation so I had no evidence of confirmation and it was not mentioned on the site that we need to provide such thing.

what documents can I present for all of these objections? my classes will commence in January. Also I kind of need help in writing the appeal letter that can make my case strong.

any help is appreciated!

nojoyfrominis

Re: VISA REFUSED - HELP NEEDED IN DRAFTING APPEAL LETTER

Post by nojoyfrominis » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:31 pm

I think it will be very difficult to overturn the decision. You submitted application saying that you are sponsoring your studies yourself. You will need to show that you paid 11000 to your family friend. If you didn’t pay, then your application has false information as your sponsor in Ireland is paying for it.

If you have transferred large sums in and out of your bank account. You need to explain but looks like the case manager is saying that your income back home is not supporting the fees and expenses of the college.

You can reply explaining reasons for all objections.

The address and confirmation from your family friend can be provided that you will stay with them .

You will also need to show them some incentive ie better job prospect back home after course completion and you can confirm that you will return home after course

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Post by Vorona » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:03 pm

I agree with the previous comment.

You have no right to appeal because you have lied in the form. That alone is enough to reject your application. By signing the form you confirmed that all details are truthful and accurate.

Better off re-apllying. .

saddleback
Israel

Post by saddleback » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:15 pm

Vorona wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:03 pm
I agree with the previous comment.

You have no right to appeal because you have lied in the form. That alone is enough to reject your application. By signing the form you confirmed that all details are truthful and accurate.

Better off re-apllying. .
lying is a strong and frequently misleading word unless proven to the case. I agree that the applicant has taken a number of wrong steps that will be difficult to backtrack on and to explain favourably in order to be successful with the subsequent application.

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Post by Vorona » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:27 pm

saddleback wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:15 pm
lying is a strong and frequently misleading word unless proven to the case. I agree that the applicant has taken a number of wrong steps that will be difficult to backtrack on and to explain favourably in order to be successful with the subsequent application.
OP stated in the application that they will be paying the fees, but in reality it was another person who paid on their behalf.
This is lying. Whether the word "lying" is too strong or misleading is a topic of another much broader discussion and really depend on individual perception of the word.

saddleback
Israel

Post by saddleback » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:40 pm

Vorona wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:27 pm
saddleback wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:15 pm
OP stated in the application that they will be paying the fees, but in reality it was another person who paid on their behalf.
This is lying. Whether the word "lying" is too strong or misleading is a topic of another much broader discussion and really depend on individual perception of the word.
please, we can discuss all things social construction of the world but it would be immaterial to the discussion.

I will repeat and retract thereafter for not to be drawn into a verbose exchnage that lying is a word not even mentioned by the visa officer.

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Post by Vorona » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:19 am

saddleback wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:40 pm
Please, we can discuss all things social construction of the world but it would be immaterial to the discussion.

I will repeat and retract thereafter for not to be drawn into a verbose exchnage that lying is a word not even mentioned by the visa officer.
Sure feel free to have you own interpretation of the word (or the world) regardless of what OP or I said.