ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial Requirement and COVID Pandamic

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kidraja

Financial Requirement and COVID Pandamic

Post by kidraja » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:52 am

Hi Everyone

I hope ur all well.

I know this might been already asked, but I want to know that will Home Office refuse spouse visa application if I worked a few months during the pandemic as employed.

I’m a self employed taxi driver. When the lock down began in March 2020, taxi work ceased and I started to work part time in a supermarket until mid July 2020, after that I went back to full time taxi work.

I know I will meet the financial requirement of £18,600 with taxi work for tax year 2020/21.

I don’t mind showing a both incomes, since I’ll surpass the £18,600 with taxi work by 5th April 2021.

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Financial Requirement and COVID Pandamic

Post by seagul » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:21 am

kidraja wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:52 am
Hi Everyone

I hope ur all well.

I know this might been already asked, but I want to know that will Home Office refuse spouse visa application if I worked a few months during the pandemic as employed.

I’m a self employed taxi driver. When the lock down began in March 2020, taxi work ceased and I started to work part time in a supermarket until mid July 2020, after that I went back to full time taxi work.

I know I will meet the financial requirement of £18,600 with taxi work for tax year 2020/21.

I don’t mind showing a both incomes, since I’ll surpass the £18,600 with taxi work by 5th April 2021.

Thanks
No you won't be penalized for working during the pandemic as many have done the same. See the official guidance especially some temporary concessions at its end:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... a8VCfDfJBU
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

kidraja

Re: Financial Requirement and COVID Pandamic

Post by kidraja » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:35 am

Thank you so much :D