ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M while set LR is pending

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Geek987
Newly Registered
India

Re: FLR M while set LR is pending

Post by Geek987 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:10 pm

Hi @seagul
I believe the answer to the 2nd question should be 'None of the above, or I am not sure' and then provide the 'PBS Dependant' instead of 'Settled'? As I understand this question relates to the existing visa one holds and not about the current application. Please correct if the interpretation is not right as I had similar issue.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:15 pm

Geek987 wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:10 pm
Hi @seagul
I believe the answer to the 2nd question should be 'None of the above, or I am not sure' and then provide the 'PBS Dependant' instead of 'Settled'? As I understand this question relates to the existing visa one holds and not about the current application. Please correct if the interpretation is not right as I had similar issue.
seagul wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:26 am

FLRM is for those applicants whose partners are settled/British citizen which you aren't yet, therefore, you will need to fill this form in a perspective if you have already secured the settled status. Also, anything you can't choose/declare appropriately due to the form not allowing that, can be addressed in the covering letter.
You can also choose that instead which won't make any difference since you are adding a covering letter anyway.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Geek987
Newly Registered
India

Post by Geek987 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:21 pm

Thanks @seagul

sun007

Post by sun007 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:44 pm

Basically I can choose either of the above option but I have to add cover letter to 'hold FLRM until my SET LR's decision'.
Should I also need add in the cover letter stating that 'I have chosen Settled to above question but I am not settled..etc'?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:59 pm

sun007 wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:44 pm
'.
Should I also need add in the cover letter stating that 'I have chosen Settled to above question but I am not settled..etc'?
Yes if you wish so which despite be obvious but being underpined would be more better.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

sun007

Post by sun007 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:27 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:59 pm
sun007 wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:44 pm
'.
Yes if you wish so which despite be obvious but being underpined would be more better.
Thank you again.. :) and Thanks all.

sun007

Post by sun007 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:00 am

Need help from some expert to detail the documents to be uploaded in each of below category

------------Category------------
Other
Residence in the uk ?
finance
proof of business
life events
medical information
sponsors/employment
proof of identity/travel history?
educational
proof of application ?

I have to upload following docs (I am confused with few of the above category though some are crystal clear. Especially Residence in the UK, Proof of Identity, Proof of Application)

-Passport (incl dependents), BRP, Consent Form
-BirthCertificate, Marriage Certificate
-Payslip, Bank Stmt, Emp Letter, P60
-LIUK, PostGrad, Naaric
-Cohabitation Docs, Tenancy Agreement
-Cover Letter

Is there any issue with duplicating the uploads/document in any category (for eg: I am planning to upload my passport in Proof of application and Proof of identity)?

sun007

Post by sun007 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:08 am

This is what I planned to upload. Pleaes correct me if I am wrong or any changes required.
Or any problem if I repeat some of the same documents in two categories (for eg: passport)

Other
-Cover Letter
-Should I upload Cohabitation docs?

Residence in the uk
-BRP
-Cohabitation Docs,
-Tenancy Agreement

finance
-Payslip, Bank Stmt

proof of business
-none

life events

medical information
-none

sponsors/employment

proof of identity/travel history
-Passport, BRP

educational
-LIUK, Degree/PostGraduate, Naaric

proof of application
-Passport, BRP, Consent Form

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:27 am

Try and follow the categories/sections as best as you can. It's important that all documents to meet the requirements are uploaded.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:00 am

Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:15 am

sun007 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:08 am
This is what I planned to upload. Pleaes correct me if I am wrong or any changes required.
Or any problem if I repeat some of the same documents in two categories (for eg: passport)

Other
-Cover Letter
-Should I upload Cohabitation docs?

Residence in the uk
-BRP
-Cohabitation Docs,
-Tenancy Agreement

finance
-Payslip, Bank Stmt

proof of business
-none

life events

medical information
-none

sponsors/employment

proof of identity/travel history
-Passport, BRP

educational
-LIUK, Degree/PostGraduate, Naaric

proof of application
-Passport, BRP, Consent Form
Most importantly all the necessary documents must be scanned and uploaded in its entirety to its closer matching categories. And ideally don't use P60 as a financial document rather can be a cohabitation evidence because the figures contains on it most often doesn't fulfil the immigration requirement.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:22 am

sun007

Post by sun007 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:00 am

Thank you all for your comments.

sun007

Post by sun007 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:32 pm

Please let me know if I submit travel ticket for this question (on application)

Q: what evidence will you provide to support the reaasons for all absence from the uk and crown depedencies?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:35 pm

sun007 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:32 pm
Please let me know if I submit travel ticket for this question (on application)

Q: what evidence will you provide to support the reaasons for all absence from the uk and crown depedencies?
No need to attach any travel ticket since you would be supplying the copy of your passport which would be suffice.

sun007

Post by sun007 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:51 pm

Thank you Seagul..

sun007

Post by sun007 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:08 pm

what are the document I need to carry for appointment, do I need to carry all the documents? or just passport, brp ? (mandatory documents)? Should I printout all payslips, bank stmt etc since these are online copies only?

sun007

Post by sun007 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:11 pm

Also, consent family form. For FLRM, my wife is applicant, I am the sponsor. So I need to sign below two (Part 2 and Part 3)and my wife will be signing the part 1. is it correct?

PART 1: Consent for the Home Office to verify application information (My wife- flrm applicant)
PART 2: Consent for the Home Office to verify third party information (any information or documentation provided n is in the joint names of the applicant and another person (or persons), the joint owner should sign the following declaration:)
PART 3: Consent for the Home Office to verify information from third party sponsor

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:49 pm

sun007 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:08 pm
what are the document I need to carry for appointment, do I need to carry all the documents? or just passport, brp ? (mandatory documents)? Should I printout all payslips, bank stmt etc since these are online copies only?
In theory all documents must be taken to the centre on the day of biometrics but in reality these are aren't seen/asked except the passport &BRP for identity check.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:50 pm

sun007 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:11 pm
Also, consent family form. For FLRM, my wife is applicant, I am the sponsor. So I need to sign below two (Part 2 and Part 3)and my wife will be signing the part 1. is it correct?

PART 1: Consent for the Home Office to verify application information (My wife- flrm applicant)
PART 2: Consent for the Home Office to verify third party information (any information or documentation provided n is in the joint names of the applicant and another person (or persons), the joint owner should sign the following declaration:)
PART 3: Consent for the Home Office to verify information from third party sponsor
1st singed by applicant
2nd sponsor
3rd nobody sign rather is marked as "N/A"

sun007

Post by sun007 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:18 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:50 pm
sun007 wrote:

1st singed by applicant
2nd sponsor
So much thanks Seagul
I am sponsoring means,my wife is not working.. in this case should I not sign Part 3? just re-confim since i understand in a different way.

sun007

Post by sun007 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:21 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:49 pm
sun007 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:08 pm
In theory all documents must be taken to the centre on the day of biometrics but in reality these are aren't seen/asked except the passport &BRP for identity check.
So much thanks.. :)

sun007

Post by sun007 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:24 pm

Biometric
----------
1. Can I submit my documents before getting biometric appointment?
2. My employee letter is dated 16th Nov and my date of application is 7th Dec. Is that okay (date in the emp letter) even If I get delayed 2 weeks to get appointment?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:15 pm

sun007 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:18 pm
seagul wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:50 pm
sun007 wrote:

1st singed by applicant
2nd sponsor
So much thanks Seagul
I am sponsoring means,my wife is not working.. in this case should I not sign Part 3? just re-confim since i understand in a different way.
Correct as you aren't a third party.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:20 pm

sun007 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:24 pm
Biometric
----------
1. Can I submit my documents before getting biometric appointment?
2. My employee letter is dated 16th Nov and my date of application is 7th Dec. Is that okay (date in the emp letter) even If I get delayed 2 weeks to get appointment?
1. Yes if you will get that option usually a button come into existence for this. But normally the applicant actually has the appointment before which may be able to submit the documents.

2. Date of the submission of application instead biometrics is the date of application and would be the baseline.