ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 dependent Visa to PBS system

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

talrejaashish2010
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Tier 4 dependent Visa to PBS system

Post by talrejaashish2010 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:59 pm

Hi Team,

I would like to check if tier 4 dependent can be switched to new skilled worker visa.
I am currently working as an IT engineer in the companu which has skilled worker visa Sponsorship license, Do they just need to provide COS letter stating all the details or anything else is needed.
Also, Can Individual apply for this or its company who need to apply for its employee

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 4 dependent Visa to PBS system

Post by sah10406 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:29 am

talrejaashish2010 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:59 pm
I would like to check if tier 4 dependent can be switched to new skilled worker visa.
See https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa/ ... -this-visa
talrejaashish2010 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:59 pm
I am currently working as an IT engineer in the companu which has skilled worker visa Sponsorship license, Do they just need to provide COS letter stating all the details or anything else is needed.
Also, Can Individual apply for this or its company who need to apply for its employee
You need to ask HR to guide you through the application process, which requires input from both you and your employer.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.