ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Missing documents

Post by seagul » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:47 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:20 pm
seagul wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:06 pm
AlexWN wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:21 pm
seagul wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:36 pm

To me it doesn't give any sense because its too early to expect that someone should have contacted you from UKVI by now. However, if you still wishes then only for your own peace of mind submit a new flrfp application to vary the existing application (FLRM).
Can I use the same his number for new application?
Not sure which number? But if you mean IHS number then answer is no.
Yes IHS I meant. I’d rather risk it and pay for second application,as the last thing I want is another refusal.
Apart of the new IHS fee, you would have to pay the application fee too and repeat the same process such as uploading the documents & re-enrolling your biometrics. Ideally, add a covering letter clearly indicating that your existing application should be varied into FLRFP. By doing so, if the decision over previous application wouldn't have been made, then your new application would be processed, and you will receive the refund.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:54 pm

seagul wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:47 pm
AlexWN wrote:
seagul wrote:
AlexWN wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:21 pm

Can I use the same his number for new application?
Yes IHS I meant. I’d rather risk it and pay for second application,as the last thing I want is another refusal.
Apart of the new IHS fee, you would have to pay the application fee too and repeat the same process such as uploading the documents & re-enrolling your biometrics. Ideally, add a covering letter clearly indicating that your existing application should be varied into FLRFP. By doing so, if the decision over previous application wouldn't have been made, then your new application would be processed, and you will receive the refund.
Thanks seagul
I’ll wait for another week or two, then if I still haven’t heard from UKVI, I might as well apply for an extension for back up, if just in case my flr m application refused.

I don’t know if that’s sensible thing to do in my case. But it will be more stressful and hassle going through the whole court things again.

Any suggestion will be helpful

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:18 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:54 pm
seagul wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:47 pm
AlexWN wrote:
seagul wrote:

Thanks seagul
I’ll wait for another week or two, then if I still haven’t heard from UKVI, I might as well apply for an extension for back up, if just in case my flr m application refused.

I don’t know if that’s sensible thing to do in my case. But it will be more stressful and hassle going through the whole court things again.

Any suggestion will be helpful
You have both options and it will entirely up to you as which one you will prefer but given a large numbers of member's experiences which are shared
almost on daily basis, where they are being contacted to re-submit the missing documents, I will stick to my existing application only. Bizarrely, even if you have submitted the documents in full from the outset but still on many occasions at midway you can be contacted to re-submit the same for the decision.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:59 pm

I need clarification , if I submit a new application via flr FP extension what will happen to my flr m application?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:01 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:59 pm
I need clarification , if I submit a new application via flr FP extension what will happen to my flr m application?
Flrm would be varied into flrfp same as aforesaid.

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:44 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:01 pm
AlexWN wrote:
Are they not going to process them as separate application?My flr m application will be having no legal effect? Then so will be considered as void?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:55 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:44 pm
seagul wrote:
AlexWN wrote:
Are they not going to process them as separate application?My flr m application will be having no legal effect? Then so will be considered as void?
Previous application for flrm will be overtaken by the new application and would be voided. Read about it in full depth:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... procedures

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:43 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:55 pm
AlexWN wrote:
seagul wrote:
AlexWN wrote:
Previous application for flrm will be overtaken by the new application and would be voided. Read about it in full depth:

Thanks seagul. Very helpful as always.

Is it worth escalating my case? If yes, who do I need to contact-(email/phone number)?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:50 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:43 pm
seagul wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:55 pm
AlexWN wrote:
seagul wrote:

Thanks seagul. Very helpful as always.

Is it worth escalating my case? If yes, who do I need to contact-(email/phone number)?
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:55 pm

It’s frustrating. They refused my application before and went through appeal and won the case. Surely, they will find any reason to refuse my application again this time.

Like English requirement- I submitted Trinity A1 level but a friend of mine said I should have took A2 level instead. But what I understood, as this is my first flr m application on this partner route A1 is valid too.

Another thing also, on online application I put 40k income per annum but on employers letter it’s says 37k. I wrote a cover letter for this but the lady on ukvcas handed it back back to me without even scanning it and said not needed. Those “mistakes” really frustrates me.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:06 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:55 pm
It’s frustrating. They refused my application before and went through appeal and won the case. Surely, they will find any reason to refuse my application again this time.
It wont cause any impingement over existing application
AlexWN wrote:
Like English requirement- I submitted Trinity A1 level but a friend of mine said I should have took A2 level instead. But what I understood, as this is my first flr m application on this partner route A1 is valid too.
Better to not discuss your immigration matters to that friend again.
AlexWN wrote:
Another thing also, on online application I put 40k income per annum but on employers letter it’s says 37k. I wrote a cover letter for this but the lady on ukvcas handed it back back to me without even scanning it and said not needed. Those “mistakes” really frustrates me.
Caseworker will contact you if will need something to enquire about.

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:54 pm

Would someone please enlighten me...

When I submitted my online application and paid IHS fee it doesn’t actually say what type of visa(flr m or flr p) i did apply for. On copy of my online application it shows family route. I’m pretty sure when I was filling up my application I clicked flr m.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:00 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:54 pm

When I submitted my online application and paid IHS fee it doesn’t actually say what type of visa(flr m or flr p) i did apply for. On copy of my online application it shows family route. I’m pretty sure when I was filling up my application I clicked flr m.
It is normal. Also, it will say family route even in the email link which you get when you click “return to application” later.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:02 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:54 pm

Many members have reported the same but as long as you have applied on the correct form and paid the IHS fee then that would be the correct way.

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:16 pm

I take that as an advantage... we’ll only hoping

So if they decide to refuse my flr m(even though I met all the requirements needed), there’s a high possibility they will grant me on 10 year route as first extension if they have to?!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:21 pm

AlexWN wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:16 pm
I take that as an advantage... we’ll only hoping

So if they decide to refuse my flr m(even though I met all the requirements needed), there’s a high possibility they will grant me on 10 year route as first extension if they have to?!
Flrm won't be refused if all requirements had met otherwise appeal would redress it.

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:46 pm

Administrative review’s still common?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:53 pm

I will suggest you to ideally remain optimistic and wait for the positive turn.

Ith

Post by Ith » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:54 pm

I had few mandatory doc missing off got email from FLRMvalidate@homeoffice.gov.uk asking for them. Had reference number to quote.
Same thing happen first time we applying I my passport copy.

They should contact you.

AlexWN
Philippines

Post by AlexWN » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:29 pm

Visa granted today- 5 year partner route. I’m so happy.

Date of application- 14/10/2020
Biometric- 04/11/2020
Decision date- 11/01/2020