ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can i switch request during rejection appeal

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

joshuva
Newly Registered

can i switch request during rejection appeal

Post by joshuva » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:01 am

Hi Folks,

This is my 3nd Global talent (Exceptional Talent) rejection. I am planning to appeal and challenge the decision. Since this is already my 3rd time, can i appeal and ask for a endorsement to exceptional promise instead of exceptional talent?

Thanks.

DreamerBeliever
India

Re: can i switch request during rejection appeal

Post by DreamerBeliever » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:35 am

joshuva wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:01 am
Hi Folks,

This is my 3nd Global talent (Exceptional Talent) rejection. I am planning to appeal and challenge the decision. Since this is already my 3rd time, can i appeal and ask for a endorsement to exceptional promise instead of exceptional talent?

Thanks.
Hi Joshuva
Sorry to hear about your rejection(s), mate.
The Tech Nation guidelines state that in a review appeal, you cannot change anything per se, just highlight aspects from your original application, which you feel the assessor might have missed/overlooked, as a response to the rejection comments. As far as I know, you cannot appeal to change from an exceptional talent applicant to an exceptional promise as part of the review.
You would probably have to apply fresh and this time argue your case, as to why you should be treated as an exceptional promise applicant (instead of talent). However, past 3 rejections might suggest there is something fundamentally that you are not addressing in your application(s).
In this forum, you will come across stories of many unsuccessful applicants who address the rejection comments from their applications, build and strengthen their story and apply again to get endorsed - perhaps this approach might work for you as well?
Best wishes
D