ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Getting a British Passport after MN1

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ukresident001
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Getting a British Passport after MN1

Post by ukresident001 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:22 am

Hi,
I have received the naturalisation certificate for my baby after escalating it with UKVI due to compassionate medical reasons.
So whats next? Please guide me how can i get an urgent British passport to travel and what documents would I require?
Many thanks for your help.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Getting a British Passport after MN1

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:27 am

Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ukresident001
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ukresident001 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:42 am

Thanks. Another question regarding the identity confirmation please.
I do know people who fit the following criteria
-are 18 or over
-live in the UK
-have a current UK passport
-have known the person applying for at least 2 years (this is the adult making the application if the passport is for a child under 16)
-know the person applying as a friend, neighbour or colleague (not just someone who knows you professionally)

However, they do not work in the list of recognised professions described on the page. Would that be a problem?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:19 pm

Follow the guidance as above. I can not comment if HMPO will accept otherwise or not. You can always clarify in the cover letter if you wish.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.