ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa more than 60 days

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MHhome
Newly Registered
Congo

Spouse visa more than 60 days

Post by MHhome » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:47 pm

Hi all
I am on ilr and i got married in india last year.
I applied for spouse visa as a sponser and my wife is in india.
I applied on 22 september 2020
Biometric done on 25 september 2020
Since then i tried contact home office for updates but only thing they do is they escalates my case but nothing.
Home office contacted my employer 6 weeks ago and then send its not straightforward case.
Now its more than 60 working days but no reply. Am very worried
Pls guide me if any one go through this ?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Spouse visa more than 60 days

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:52 pm

If you have a genuine relationship and meet all the requirements, nothing to worry.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

MHhome
Newly Registered
Congo

Post by MHhome » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:07 pm

We have submitted every documents as it was an arrange marriage.
Only issue was i am working with my ltd company from home as an accountant not in like well established compnay.
But dont know

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:38 pm

MHhome wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:07 pm
We have submitted every documents as it was an arrange marriage. The HO are aware of arranged marriage and there's no one who can tell you what is going on with your application
Only issue was i am working with my ltd company from home as an accountant not in like well established compnay.
But dont know
did you use your ltd company to meet the financial requirement?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

MHhome
Newly Registered
Congo

Post by MHhome » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:00 pm

What havw highlighted for ?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:10 pm

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... d-evidence

Para 9a & 9b.

Hope you have provided documents as per in para 9a & 9b FM-SE? You probably will have more checks to establish the authenticity but if everything is genuine, you should not face any issues.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:12 pm

What havw highlighted for ?
TODMATT wrote:
The HO are aware of arranged marriage and there's no one who can tell you what is going on with your application
did you use your ltd company to meet the financial requirement?

MHhome
Newly Registered
Congo

Post by MHhome » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:06 am

What i mean is I am employed there and on wages... just that its not big famous known company.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:16 am

MHhome wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:06 am
What i mean is I am employed there and on wages... just that its not big famous known company.
If all of the following from paragraph 9a does not apply to you, you have nothing to be worried about and as long as the company is registered then it doesn’t have to be famous.

Appendix FM-SE

“9. In respect of income from employment and/or shares in a limited company based in the UK of a type specified in paragraph 9(a), the requirements of paragraph 9(b)-(e) shall apply in place of the requirements of paragraphs 2 and 10(b).
(a) The specified type of limited company is one in which:
(i) the person is either a director or employee of the company, or both, or of another company within the same group; and
(ii) shares are held (directly or indirectly) by the person, their partner or the following family members of the person or their partner: parent, grandparent, child, stepchild, grandchild, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece or first cousin; and
(iii) any remaining shares are held (directly or indirectly) by fewer than five other persons.”
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.