ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family permit Appeal Allowed, separate appeal in process for new born child

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

User2014

EFM Family permit Appeal in process & new baby born, URGENT HELP please !!!

Post by User2014 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:26 pm

“Posting on behalf of someone”

EFM family permit was refused for me and my daughter for which I have already launched an appeal but I have another baby now, my question is if appeal is allowed some time next year then what will be the option for new baby and does it have to be applied under UK rules then ? or is it better to submit the baby family permit application now before 31st Dec but we don’t have a passport yet
Some one please give advise
Thank you

User2014

Re: EFM Family permit Appeal in process & new baby born, URGENT HELP please !!!

Post by User2014 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:17 pm

Anyone can advise ?
Senior members Obie kamoe please advise

chriskv1
Member of Standing

Post by chriskv1 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:02 pm

Can you give us some more information re: what your relationship with your sponsor is?
Are you applying under your spouse/partner or are you applying under another family member?
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

User2014

Post by User2014 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:32 pm

Applicant EFM Extended Family member is a sibling of an EU sponsor, now I have another baby so my understanding is if my appeal is allowed then we cant apply under EU rules, so what will be the new born status ? Or should we apply for family permit for a baby before 31st Dec but we need to sort out the urgent passport in order to apply only , do we have any other option ?
Many thanks

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:43 pm

User2014 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:32 pm
Applicant EFM Extended Family member is a sibling of an EU sponsor, now I have another baby so my understanding is if my appeal is allowed then we cant apply under EU rules, so what will be the new born status ? Or should we apply for family permit for a baby before 31st Dec but we need to sort out the urgent passport in order to apply only , do we have any other option ?
Many thanks
Not clear who is posting and who has had a baby - the applicant? The sponsor? Another family member?

Where is the father of the baby? Is he also dependent on the EU sponsor?
I am not a regulated immigration advisor. I am offering an opinion and not advice.

User2014

Post by User2014 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:04 pm

ALKB wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:43 pm
User2014 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:32 pm
Many thanks
Not clear who is posting and who has had a baby - the applicant? The sponsor? Another family member?

Where is the father of the baby? Is he also dependent on the EU sponsor?
I am posting on behalf of an applicant

Applicant (EFM) is a sibling of an EU sponsor , applicant has a new born baby and they have already launched an appeal for family permit refusal , now what options do they have for new born ?
Sorry for mix up ,

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:28 pm

They can apply for the baby before 31-12,after which the baby will not qualify.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

User2014

Post by User2014 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:54 pm

Thank you obie
They will be trying to get an urgent passport which is unlikely before 31st Dec because passport number is required to put in application online, is there any other way around it ?

chriskv1
Member of Standing

Post by chriskv1 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:59 pm

User2014 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:54 pm
Thank you obie
They will be trying to get an urgent passport which is unlikely before 31st Dec because passport number is required to put in application online, is there any other way around it ?
If there's absolutely no way around it then I'd just mention it on the passport number column that you haven't got a passport yet for the baby, atleast this way you can appeal it if its gets rejected
Mahatma Gandhi

User2014

Post by User2014 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:05 pm

That’s good idea, if there is no passport number on application then vfs will accept the application ?

chriskv1
Member of Standing

Post by chriskv1 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:34 am

They should do
Mahatma Gandhi

User2014

EEA Family permit Appeal Allowed, separate appeal in process for new born child

Post by User2014 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:29 am

Hello everybody,
EEA Family permit appeal is recently allowed, but we have a separate appeal in process for a new born child, child family permit application was made on end of Dec 2020, now my question is that this appeal for a child will go through the full appeal process and hearing etc or HO can simply decide the application based on the appeal outcome for main applicant ?

Secondly we are aware of the situation that home office is refusing to issue family permit to EFM, i have also seen in news that HO been taken to court in breach of withdrawal agreement, what steps should we take in this situation to stay in the pipeline or simply wait and see what happens ? Seniors Please give your valuable advise

User2014

Re: EEA Family permit Appeal Allowed, separate appeal in process for new born child

Post by User2014 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:50 pm

User2014 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:29 am
Hello everybody,
EEA Family permit appeal is recently allowed, but we have a separate appeal in process for a new born child, child family permit application was made on end of Dec 2020, now my question is that this appeal for a child will go through the full appeal process and hearing etc or HO can simply decide the application based on the appeal outcome for main applicant ?

Secondly we are aware of the situation that home office is refusing to issue family permit to EFM, i have also seen in news that HO been taken to court in breach of withdrawal agreement, what steps should we take in this situation to stay in the pipeline or simply wait and see what happens ? Seniors Please give your valuable advise
Anyone ? Seniors please