ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK VIsa History form for Students Visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

P2S2J
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

UK VIsa History form for Students Visa

Post by P2S2J » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:43 pm

I applied to a school in the UK for the Master's program. I am being asked to fill out a UK Visa History Form.

There is a question that I need clarification on -

"Have you ever been refused leave to enter or remain in the UK (Under any category - not just tier 4 or student-related"

My question is on the definition of leave to enter or remain. Is this the same as getting an application denied for a visitor visa from my home country or this refers to the refusal to grant entry at the point of entry by an immigration officer/application to extend stay refused?

I have only been denied a visitor visa - what should be my answer to this question?

lolo2
Venezuela

Re: UK VIsa History form for Students Visa

Post by lolo2 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:14 pm

They basically are asking if you have been refused any visa (any category) to the UK.

As you have been denied a visitor visa, your answer should be Yes.

P2S2J
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: UK VIsa History form for Students Visa

Post by P2S2J » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:19 pm

oh. Thank you!.

makes life easier, if they just use terms that are universal. Have you been denied UK visa before? that is simple and straightforward. :)

Does anyone know if visitor visa denial should be a problem with a student visa application?