ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required in Stage 2-apply outside uk

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

345121302dd
Newly Registered
Sweden

Documents required in Stage 2-apply outside uk

Post by 345121302dd » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:32 pm

Hi everyone, I'm at the stage 2 of the application for global talent visa. According to the page "Documents you'll need to provide", I think I only need to submit the scanned passport, residence permit and endorsement letter for this stage. However, I found that in the final checklist, in addition to the documents mentioned above, I also need to provide flight details, bank statements, tenancy agreements, property deed and evidence of family members remaining in your home country whilst you travel, which I have not prepared for the application. I also discover that it is not in "other documents" and is in "documents" that "You must provide your documents to our commercial partner. " But I found it really wired as global talent visa could in general also support those who can work in their home country. So could anyone kindly help me to solve this problem?