ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delayed BRP

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

VIL
Newly Registered
Ghana

Delayed BRP

Post by VIL » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:47 pm

Hello,

Please I'm an international student and I have been in UK for about 3 months now and I've still not received my BRP. My visa vignette expires in 8 days time and I can't even open a bank account, go to the hospital or get a part time job since I'm becoming financially drained and I have no relative to rely on since I'm alone in this country. I'm getting confused if I should withdraw my studies and go back to my home country or continue to stay in UK without papers with . I have reported several times that my BRP hasn't arrived but I do not even get any replies from the home office.
Please any idea on how to get my BRP because it's frustrating my studies. Thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Delayed BRP

Post by sah10406 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:55 pm

VIL wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:47 pm
I'm getting confused if I should withdraw my studies and go back to my home country or continue to stay in UK without papers with . I have reported several times that my BRP hasn't arrived but I do not even get any replies from the home office.
Please any idea on how to get my BRP because it's frustrating my studies. Thanks
Speak to the international student adviser at your university when they reopen next week.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

VIL
Newly Registered
Ghana

Re: Delayed BRP

Post by VIL » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:18 am

Please thank you very much for your feedback