ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Council Tax documents & Document Upload

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ssnafia
Newly Registered

accommodation requirements

Post by ssnafia » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:39 am

Dear forum members hello I am new to this forum I have a question regarding my FLR M please, I am on a tier 1 dependent visa and recently my husband got ilr I want to switch to FLRM my question is regarding accommodation we are living in this property since 2016 and we had agreement in both of our name in 2016, after 2 years our landlord was quite happy with us so he did not renewed the agreement by estate agent in written but orally we agreed I can stay as long as I want to, my question is can that old rental agreement will be still valid and given to UKVI as we both are living in that property, recently we have been given a deposit protection certificate as well and it has both of our names on it. Can both of these documents meet the accommodation requirements?
We married back in 2015 in Pakistan and we have a daughter this is my first application of FLRM may I please know what documents are required for proof of relationship, I came here in 2016 for six months and went back, then in November 2019 I came again on Tier 1 dependent visa I can give bank statements for same address do I also need to give family photos.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: accommodation requirements

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:51 am

Without knowing the details, I am assuming you had an AST (Assured Shorthold Tenancy). Seems like your deposit is correctly protected by the government scheme also. Note, once your AST ends and you stay in the same property, there is NO need to sign a new agreement. The same AST rolls onto a Statutory Periodic Tenancy on the same terms and conditions.
Your deposit protection certificate should also indicate that.

Also see following for accommodation requirements:
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... a-v6.0.pdf

Also you need 2 years of cohabitation documents. 3/4 different sources evenly spread during last 2 years i.e. every 3/4 months.

See FM SE for documents needed:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... d-evidence
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ssnafia
Newly Registered

Post by ssnafia » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:52 pm

@ Cullinan, you are very right it is a Assured Shorthold Tenancy, surely its a big relief that i can give that agreement.
Do I really need to give cohabitation documents because its first switch to flr m. I might not have all the documents of last two years because i was not staying with my husband for last two years , I am in UK since last November so I can give like bank statements of last one year, apart from that my husband has visited Pakistan two times, perhaps we can send those, and we can also send family photos. I will read FM specified evidence and get back if lost..
Many Thanks.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:58 pm

If I am correct, you only need to show cohabitation documents for extension and ILR but not for initial spouse visa. But let someone else confirm it.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:45 am

Right.

You can submit the latest proof of address, for example, that you have.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

ssnafia
Newly Registered

Post by ssnafia » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:34 am

@ Cullinan & Korekt many Thanks. Do any other member wish to shed light on it please.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:36 pm

ssnafia wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:34 am
@ Cullinan & Korekt many Thanks. Do any other member wish to shed light on it please.
The previous responses are in order. Provide cohabitation documents for the address.

ssnafia
Newly Registered

Post by ssnafia » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:16 am

@ AmazonianX many thanks...

ssnafia
Newly Registered

Financial Requirement Regarding visa

Post by ssnafia » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:27 am

Dear forum members hello, i am about to apply for my first application of spouse visa on marriage basis, i have a baby as well. I believe we have to show £22400 for maintenance. My question is regarding my husband's pay please if you can help me.
He started working since 15 May 2020, and his gross salary to date is £16099, he is non salaried and paid on 4 weekly basis and his current pay rate is £9/hour which increased from September last year before it was £8.72 he normally works around 52 to 55 hours per week. But in one month of august he worked less it was 195 hours.
All months earnings from the month of july are like 1871, 1700, 2141, 2100, 2083, 1987, 2051.
Are we meeting financial requirement or not? and how many pay slips we need to send it please? I am so stressed out can some one please calculate for me the 6 months earnings according to home office formula.
Please help me
Many Thanks,

ssnafia
Newly Registered

Re: Financial Requirement Regarding visa

Post by ssnafia » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:49 pm

Please can moderators and seniors board members help me on this, i am very tensed about it.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:35 pm

ssnafia wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:27 am
Dear forum members hello, i am about to apply for my first application of spouse visa on marriage basis, i have a baby as well. I believe we have to show £22400 for maintenance. My question is regarding my husband's pay please if you can help me.
He started working since 15 May 2020, and his gross salary to date is £16099, he is non salaried and paid on 4 weekly basis and his current pay rate is £9/hour which increased from September last year before it was £8.72 he normally works around 52 to 55 hours per week. But in one month of august he worked less it was 195 hours.
All months earnings from the month of july are like 1871, 1700, 2141, 2100, 2083, 1987, 2051.
Are we meeting financial requirement or not? and how many pay slips we need to send it please? I am so stressed out can some one please calculate for me the 6 months earnings according to home office formula.
Please help me
Many Thanks,
The UKVI calculate a 4 weekly formula by adding last 7 wages payslips divide it by 28 x 52. The average you got from this calculation will be counted towards meeting the requirement and it doesn't matter if you work less as long as your total amount is £18,600.

You need 7 payslips since you are paid 4 weekly.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

ssnafia
Newly Registered

Post by ssnafia » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:27 am

@Todmatt thank you for your reply, i was so tensed about it, in actual fact i needed £22400 per annum which my husband is earning, its simple i added his last 7 payslips amount ,divided by 28 and multiplied by 52. I was so tensed that i couldnt thought of it.
Many Thanks anyways.

ssnafia
Newly Registered

Re: Document Scanning

Post by ssnafia » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:47 am

I have completed most of the application part online, all i need is to pay for IHS and application fee, can any of forum members will be able to tell me the document scanning process please? Its my first time i will be using UKVCAS, I have most of the files in PDF format on my laptop as my husband's employer have sent him his payslips in email. And some documents like rental agreements are quite large files. My question is do i need to print it all of them and then scan them?
or Can i upload it as it they are from my laptop.
And can i use my mobile to scan all of documents please? I have downloaded some scanning apps as well like cam scanner are they ok to use?
Many Thanks guys.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Document Scanning

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:42 am

ssnafia wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:47 am
I have completed most of the application part online, all i need is to pay for IHS and application fee, can any of forum members will be able to tell me the document scanning process please? Its my first time i will be using UKVCAS, I have most of the files in PDF format on my laptop as my husband's employer have sent him his payslips in email. And some documents like rental agreements are quite large files. My question is do i need to print it all of them and then scan them?
or Can i upload it as it they are from my laptop.
And can i use my mobile to scan all of documents please? I have downloaded some scanning apps as well like cam scanner are they ok to use?
Many Thanks guys.
You can upload the documents directly so far not exceeding the acceptable file size.

ssnafia
Newly Registered

Post by ssnafia » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:45 pm

@AmazonianX thank you so much for reply, can you please tell me whats maximum size which is allowed? And is there any deadline you need to upload documents, I know about 28 days deadline. So after applying do i need to submit in 28 days or is it 28 days after the date of payslips.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:38 am

ssnafia wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:45 pm
@AmazonianX thank you so much for reply, can you please tell me whats maximum size which is allowed? And is there any deadline you need to upload documents, I know about 28 days deadline. So after applying do i need to submit in 28 days or is it 28 days after the date of payslips.
For FLRM, 6MB.
Upload your documents before you need to go for biometrics appointment if self uploading.
The 28 days deadline is not as you have stated. This affects document like payslips and bank statement etc which should not be older than 28days prior to application date

ssnafia
Newly Registered

Council Tax documents & Document Upload

Post by ssnafia » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:51 am

Hi there guys i have applied for mine and my daughter's visa on 10 February. My question is I dont have any council tax documents, apart from the bank statements. How important is the council tax bill, and can any body please tell me if I get from my council, will they be acceptable.
And can we send any other supporting documents which are dated after application date will they be acceptable.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Council Tax documents & Document Upload

Post by TODMATT » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:51 pm

ssnafia wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:51 am
Hi there guys i have applied for mine and my daughter's visa on 10 February. My question is I dont have any council tax documents, apart from the bank statements. How important is the council tax bill, and can any body please tell me if I get from my council, will they be acceptable.
And can we send any other supporting documents which are dated after application date will they be acceptable.
Are you not paying any council tax where you currently reside ?

ssnafia
Newly Registered

Post by ssnafia » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:06 pm

@ todmat Yes we are paying council tax . Sorry for the confusion i meant the only proof of payments is in the bank statements. We lost the original letters from council. If we get those letters, they might be dated after the date of application.

ssnafia
Newly Registered

Post by ssnafia » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:07 pm

And please reply about other supporting documents.

ssnafia
Newly Registered

Post by ssnafia » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:11 pm

Can any moderators want to shed some light on it please.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:44 pm

ssnafia wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:06 pm
@ todmat Yes we are paying council tax . Sorry for the confusion i meant the only proof of payments is in the bank statements. We lost the original letters from council. If we get those letters, they might be dated after the date of application.
You can always print out a copy of your council tax bill online from your council website. Council tax are usually use as proof of cohabitation.

ssnafia
Newly Registered

Post by ssnafia » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:01 pm

Can moderators casa jaj or vinny or obbie want to please tell me about about documents.

ssnafia
Newly Registered

Post by ssnafia » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:35 pm

can we send any other supporting documents which are dated after application date will they be acceptable

M35D
Newly Registered

Post by M35D » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:18 pm

ssnafia wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:35 pm
can we send any other supporting documents which are dated after application date will they be acceptable
The documents must be dated before the Application (Payment) Date.