ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Barclays bank statements for las 12 months

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Happy41
Newly Registered

Query regarding Spouse visa extension, applying under category B

Post by Happy41 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:55 pm

Hello all

My wife is Russian and in February 2021 her current spouse visa expires so we need to apply to extend this visa so she can continue to stay here in the UK.

I have a question. I was working in a job for 18months from May 2019 to August 2020 where I was earning £27,000.
I left this job in mid August 2020.
I now have a new job where I earn £24960 pr year. I intend to apply to extend my wife's spouse visa for a further 2.5years - FLM (M). Her current spouse visa expires on 28th February 2021.

So quick question first, is the earliest I should apply for the spouse visa extension therefore from the start of February 2021?

My next main question.
Here is a breakdown of my gross salary for 12 months up until application is made in early February 2021.

February 2020 - £2259
March 2020 - £2259
April 2020 - £ 1811 - ( 20% reduction due to covid19 furlough and forced holiday)
May 2020 - £1748 - ( 20% reduction due to covid19 furlough and forced holiday)
June 2020 - £2009 - ( 20% reduction due to covid19 furlough and forced holiday)
July 2020 £1848 - ( 20% reduction due to covid19 furlough and forced holiday)
August 2020 - £1048 I left my employment on 21st August (my choice) so only was paid this amount for August.

I started my new job on 21st September 2020.
I was not paid for September, but had the days worked in September added to my October salary. The months of Nov 2020 -Jan 2021 are of course in the future but this will be the gross pay below for those month.

October 2020 £2880
November 2020 - £2080
December 2020 - £2080
January 2021 - £2080

So the grand total for this 12month period is £22,102 from working the two different jobs.

Will this be ok then? given that I will only have 11months of payslips due to changing jobs and not having a pay slip for September 2020?
Also for both jobs the payslips are online payslips? So would I need to get these stamped/verified by both employers with a covering letter to verify the salary I earn now and earned before with previous employer?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Frank

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Query regarding Spouse visa extension, applying under category B

Post by seagul » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:31 pm

A FLRM extension can be applied after 30 months minus 28 days since arriving/switching into spouse visa until the last date of expiry.
The income figures you have quoted can easily meet the criteria of category B despite by attaching 11 payslips but covering the last 12 months.
Also remember that any income reduced due to covid19 will be counted as 100% which usually covered by furlough scheme.
Regarding e-payslips, these should be fine without any stamp/authentication provided are a replica of original.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Happy41
Newly Registered

Re: Query regarding Spouse visa extension, applying under category B

Post by Happy41 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:19 pm

Thanks very much for your reply seagul

Happy41
Newly Registered

Do I need a 2nd/recent property inspection report for Spouse visa extension?

Post by Happy41 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:45 pm

Hello

My question is:

I live in the UK with my Russian wife at my father's house, which he owns without mortgage or rent. Its now near the time to apply for her spouse visa extension.
In March 2018 I had a property inspection report for my father's house. Will this be ok to just re-submit this report or should I get a new/more recent report?

Any help on this please?

Thank you

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Do I need a 2nd/recent property inspection report for Spouse visa extension?

Post by TODMATT » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:17 pm

Not required since you live with your father who is related to you.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Happy41
Newly Registered

Do I need a copy of my mother and father's birth certificate or passport for spouse visa extension?

Post by Happy41 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:06 pm

Hello all

My Russian wife who lives with me at my father's home here in the UK is now nearing the time she needs to apply for her spouse visa extension.
We have included support letters from both my mother (lives separately) and father to confirm our relationship.

We wish to know if we need to include a copy of my mother and father's passport and/or birth certificates?
E.g. certified copies by the post office!

Thank you

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Do I need a copy of my mother and father's birth certificate or passport for spouse visa extension?

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:34 pm

Happy41 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:06 pm
Hello all

My Russian wife who lives with me at my father's home here in the UK is now nearing the time she needs to apply for her spouse visa extension.
We have included support letters from both my mother (lives separately) and father to confirm our relationship.

We wish to know if we need to include a copy of my mother and father's passport and/or birth certificates?
E.g. certified copies by the post office!

Thank you
Actually you don't need to include a
Letter from them, it is of no significance.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Do I need a copy of my mother and father's birth certificate or passport for spouse visa extension?

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:42 pm

Happy41 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:06 pm
Hello all

We have included support letters from both my mother (lives separately) and father to confirm our relationship. Both of them ARE not required, you just need to show that both of you have lived together since your last leave was granted so cohabitation is important.

E.g. certified copies by the post office! Not needed

Thank you

Happy41
Newly Registered

Apply for spouse visa extension under category b

Post by Happy41 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:58 pm

Hello

My wife is applying for her spouse visa extension under category b. So I know that I must provide last 12months salary earnings/payslips.
Therefore do I also show my bank statements for the last 12months also? As this will be alot of paper.
I guess I do but just wanted to clarify.

Thanks

Happy41
Newly Registered

Re: Apply for spouse visa extension under category b

Post by Happy41 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:20 pm

Hello

My last query is a little unusual. My wife is now close to needing to apply for her spouse visa extension.
She had been arrested about 18months ago but luckily there was 'no further action' recorded so she did not even receive a caution for this.
Therefore should she include this on the spouse visa extension application? I'm uncertain as to whether I should include it or not. But if I don't and she is penalised for not including it on the application, I obviously don't want to go down this path.

Any help most welcome.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Apply for spouse visa extension under category b

Post by TODMATT » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:01 pm

Happy41 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:58 pm
Hello

My wife is applying for her spouse visa extension under category b. So I know that I must provide last 12months salary earnings/payslips.
Therefore do I also show my bank statements for the last 12months also? As this will be alot of paper.
I guess I do but just wanted to clarify.

Thanks
You need payslips and bank statements covering the periods of 12 months which shows that both conditions of CAT B has been MET.

Happy41
Newly Registered

Dates on support letters and documents

Post by Happy41 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:12 am

Hello

Is it ok to have some support documents dated before (maybe 1week or 2) before the spouse visa is applied for online?

Thanks

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Dates on support letters and documents

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:22 am

Happy41 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:12 am
Hello

Is it ok to have some support documents dated before (maybe 1week or 2) before the spouse visa is applied for online?

Thanks
Fine.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:02 am

Happy41 wrote:
Hello

Thanks
Thats alright. Not older than 28days

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:22 am

Happy41 wrote:
Hello

Thanks
Topics merged!! Please take the time to read the forum rules if you wish to remain a member and get advice!

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html

announcements/read-me-getting-started-t ... 24804.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Happy41
Newly Registered

Barclays bank statements for las 12 months

Post by Happy41 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:34 pm

Hello

I need to show my bank statements for last 12months for applying under category b for spouse visa extension.
I have recently received all these bank statements in the post.
They have a cover letter stating "Your copy statements"
"Please find enclosed copies of your account statements. While the enclosed documents may not look the same as your original statements, please be assured that the content is the same"
All statements and cover letter are on Barclays headed paper in colour and with QR codes on all pages.
Will these be sufficient for uploading and/or scanning at the Biometric appointment or do I need more authentication like stamps on every page?
...However if I take them to my local bank they'll probably say we cannot verify these are yours, as you have just brought them in from outside - so its catch 22 really.
Also they won't let me be inside the bank to print off 12months from a self service machine due to time required being stood at a self service machine and covid19 implications.

Any advice please?

Thanks

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Barclays bank statements for las 12 months

Post by TODMATT » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:17 pm

Bank statements received via the post do not need to be stamped, they fulfil the requirement of Appendix FM-SE.