ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Over speeding ticket and ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sha09

Tier1 Entrepreneur to ILR

Post by Sha09 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:54 pm

Dear all,

I have a couple of questions regarding tier1 entrepreneur to ILR and would like to request your expert reviews:

1. The requirement says "The applicant has invested, or had invested on his behalf,
not less than £200,000 (or £50,000 if, in his last grant of
leave, he was awarded points for funds of £50,000) in
cash directly into one or more businesses in the UK." The applicant will not need to provide evidence of this
investment if they were awarded points for it, as set out in
Table 5, in their previous grant of entry clearance or leave
to remain as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant (this includes
the evidence to demonstrate that the investment was in a
UK business)."

Question 1: If I invested 50K in my business and was granted points for the extension, Now during the current leave if I withdraw £5000 as a director loan which reduces the Director loan to £45k and then after few days I re-invested £5000 which sum it again 50K director loan investment. In this case, will it affect my 50K investment points for ILR? since, at the end of the year, my annual will show as £50K as a Director loan investment?

Question 2: I created 2 full-time jobs during my initial leave. Empoyee1 is still working with me but the Employee2 left the job after a month when I got an extension. Then the pandemic started and I did not hire anyone for a few months. Now I hired another person (employee2) again and if this employee2 keeps working for the next 12 months then will there be any issue if a gap came in for the employee2 job?

marcnath

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneur to ILR

Post by marcnath » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:59 pm

Sha09 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:54 pm
Dear all,

I have a couple of questions regarding tier1 entrepreneur to ILR and would like to request your expert reviews:

1. The requirement says "The applicant has invested, or had invested on his behalf,
not less than £200,000 (or £50,000 if, in his last grant of
leave, he was awarded points for funds of £50,000) in
cash directly into one or more businesses in the UK." The applicant will not need to provide evidence of this
investment if they were awarded points for it, as set out in
Table 5, in their previous grant of entry clearance or leave
to remain as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant (this includes
the evidence to demonstrate that the investment was in a
UK business)."

Question 1: If I invested 50K in my business and was granted points for the extension, Now during the current leave if I withdraw £5000 as a director loan which reduces the Director loan to £45k and then after few days I re-invested £5000 which sum it again 50K director loan investment. In this case, will it affect my 50K investment points for ILR? since, at the end of the year, my annual will show as £50K as a Director loan investment?
No
Sha09 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:54 pm
Question 2: I created 2 full-time jobs during my initial leave. Empoyee1 is still working with me but the Employee2 left the job after a month when I got an extension. Then the pandemic started and I did not hire anyone for a few months. Now I hired another person (employee2) again and if this employee2 keeps working for the next 12 months then will there be any issue if a gap came in for the employee2 job?
No
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Sha09

Post by Sha09 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:04 pm

Amazing! that means I will be awarded points for the investment and employment creation?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:10 pm

Sha09 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:04 pm
Amazing! that means I will be awarded points for the investment and employment creation?
I can't say that.

All I can say that you meet the requirements set out.

HO can always deny points on the grounds of genuineness, for example
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Sha09

Post by Sha09 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:12 pm

That's fine marcnath, all I wanted to know if I meet the requirements :)

Sha09

Over speeding ticket and ILR

Post by Sha09 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:31 pm

Respected all,

My ILR is due in the coming few months. I would like to ask a question regarding over speeding ticket and its impact on ILR application. I got over speeding ticket in 2015. I took a speed awareness course and there were no points on my license and no court was involved. Should I mention about this over speeding ticket as an offense in my application or not?. If yes, then what impact it will have on my application?

Many thanks

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Over speeding ticket and ILR

Post by mesn » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:26 pm

No. As the court was not involved and it was 6Y ago, this wont have any impact and you can skip mentioning it.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022

Sha09

Post by Sha09 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:17 pm

Thank you much appreciated your reply :)

Sha09

Post by Sha09 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:23 am

Hi,

Please see the attached image which is coming on the online form asking for a penalty for driving offence. To be honest I don’t even remember if it was a FPN or a letter asking for speed awareness course. But I remember when I called DVLA at that time, they said I have two options, 1. Take speed awareness course, or 2. Points on license and fine.
Took speed awareness course.
One more thing to mention. I had 2 extensions after 2015 over speeding incident which were approved. And I did not mentioned about this incident in those applications as there was no specific question about driving offence in those application forms.
E1166E7D-843E-4A1B-82E3-DB506BB19F6C.jpeg
E1166E7D-843E-4A1B-82E3-DB506BB19F6C.jpeg (41.19 KiB) Viewed 786 times

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:19 pm

You were correctly advised previously about the same.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.