ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Card replacement programme: Non-EU Dependent of UK Citizen

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ShaWG
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Card replacement programme: Non-EU Dependent of UK Citizen

Post by ShaWG » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:46 am

grand.

AAP1977
Ireland

Post by AAP1977 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:47 am

Just received the same email like raja.brit.

I applied on the 6th of January as well, emails says the card will arrive in 5 to 10 working days.

NiallPP
Ireland

Post by NiallPP » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:46 pm

Will applying for a card replacement have any affect on a pending citizenship application ?

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:52 pm

NiallPP wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:46 pm
Will applying for a card replacement have any affect on a pending citizenship application ?
I think it shouldn't coz your Registration Number/Person Id/Application Number for Current EUFAM Card vs New Stamp 4 will still be the same.

NiallPP
Ireland

Post by NiallPP » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:57 pm

So no need to update the citizenship department before/after?

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:03 pm

NiallPP wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:57 pm
So no need to update the citizenship department before/after?
There is no harm emailing them.

MichaelTN

Post by MichaelTN » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:19 pm

Hi,

Thanks for all the information from everyone on this thread, although some sections are still very unclear! My Wife's current Stamp 4 EU4FAM expires 03/03/2024 yet when on the system it says:

"You must provide your IRP card expiry date, as it is printed on your current IRP card. Your expiry date should be no more than one month from today's date."

And I can't proceed from here?

Also under section 1.19 (Do any of these sub-categories apply to you?) are we meant to fill in:

Joining my EU/EEA or Swiss family member based on EU treaty rights? I mean, she's been living with me in Ireland for the past 4 years now! so I'm unsure what to select.

Any ideas?

AAP1977
Ireland

Post by AAP1977 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:49 pm

Hi,

Use the date 31/12/2020 as the expiry date.

Also choose the drop down withdrawal beneficiary card option.

You should be able to submit that way.

MichaelTN

Post by MichaelTN » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:02 pm

AAP1977 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:49 pm
Hi,

Use the date 31/12/2020 as the expiry date.

Also choose the drop down withdrawal beneficiary card option.

You should be able to submit that way.
Life-saver!

Thanks a lot for that, can't believe I selected the wrong dropdown!

I'll post back here once I get a response so we can keep the estimated timeline going!

Corw

Post by Corw » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:02 pm

Hi i received same email this afternoon stating that
Dear

Re: Your application for Irish Residency Permit Card Renewal (Dublin Region), Acknowledgement Number xx, Application Date 12/01/2021.

The processing of your application has been completed and you will shortly receive your new Irish Residency Permit Card by post - (approximately 5-10 working days)..

If you have not received your IRP Card after this time, please email burghquayregoffice@justice.ie and write “No Card Received” in the subject bar.

My Second application is still pending as yours , on the other hand i haven't received any response from burghquayregoffice@justice.ie yet

raja.brit wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:00 am
Got an email today that the application has been processed:

Dear x,

Re: Your application for Irish Residency Permit Card Renewal (Dublin Region), Acknowledgement Number xx, Application Date 06/01/2021.

The processing of your application has been completed and you will shortly receive your new Irish Residency Permit Card by post - (approximately 5-10 working days)..

If you have not received your IRP Card after this time, please email burghquayregoffice@justice.ie and write “No Card Received” in the subject bar.

This is based on my first application where I forgot to upload UK Passport Biometric.

Good luck!

zigandzag
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by zigandzag » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:32 pm

MichaelTN wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:19 pm
Hi,

Thanks for all the information from everyone on this thread, although some sections are still very unclear! My Wife's current Stamp 4 EU4FAM expires 03/03/2024 yet when on the system it says:

"Also under section 1.19 (Do any of these sub-categories apply to you?) are we meant to fill in:

Joining my EU/EEA or Swiss family member based on EU treaty rights? I mean, she's been living with me in Ireland for the past 4 years now! so I'm unsure what to select.

Any ideas?
Yeah this is very odd terminology.
Do you (e.g. for Stamp 4) choose 'joining' spouse even though you've been here for yonks? Very confusing.

Corw

Post by Corw » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:39 pm

Hi
There is an update regarding my second application which was pending in INIS online portal has been completed.
same email wording as their first email stating same things.
I have had two acknowledgement numbers so both application has been completed.
Just wondering that are they sending TWO cards to me then ????
However I emailed to burghquayergiffice@justice.ie and asked them which acknowledgment reference number shall I use in future.
But they didn't bother to answer regarding my query.
Seems they will be sending TWO IRP who got two aknowlgament numbers Lol

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by zahmed05 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:43 pm

I applied the replacement card on 7th jan for my mom. I got confirmation today that it's processed and I will received it within 5- 10 days.

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:54 pm

Corw wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:39 pm
Hi
There is an update regarding my second application which was pending in INIS online portal has been completed.
However I emailed to burghquayergiffice@justice.ie and asked them which acknowledgment reference number shall I use in future.
You may get 2 cards, ha.

I got an email today that my second application has been closed as my 1st application was completed:

Dear xxx,

We refer to your recent application for Irish Residence Permit Renewal (Dublin Region), Acknowledgement Number xxx, Application date 10/01/2021.

Following due process, it has been decided to close your application for the reason(s) set out below:-

You permission was granted under your 1st application number xxx. Please IGNORE THIS EMAIL

Please note that since your application is now deemed closed, you may now be considered to be illegally residing in the State and may become the subject of a Deportation Order if you do not renew your permission.

It is open to you to re-apply online at a later stage.

To apply for a refund of the registration fee paid as part of your application, please email burghquayregoffice@justice.ie, make sure to include your full name and acknowledgement number. Please note, you have 4 weeks from the date of this email to submit a request for a refund of the fee paid as part of this application.

Corw

Post by Corw » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:04 pm

That's very awkward email by INIS
Would you ask them why did you send such a horrible email to me ???

quote=raja.brit post_id=1982579 time=1611068092 user_id=130607]
Corw wrote:
Hi
You may get 2 cards, ha.

I got an email today that my second application has been closed as my 1st application was completed:

Dear xxx,

We refer to your recent application for Irish Residence Permit Renewal (Dublin Region), Acknowledgement Number xxx, Application date 10/01/2021.

Following due process, it has been decided to close your application for the reason(s) set out below:-

You permission was granted under your 1st application number xxx. Please IGNORE THIS EMAIL

Please note that since your application is now deemed closed, you may now be considered to be illegally residing in the State and may become the subject of a Deportation Order if you do not renew your permission.

To apply for a refund of the registration fee paid as part of your application, please email burghquayregoffice@justice.ie, make sure to include your full name and acknowledgement number. Please note, you have 4 weeks from the date of this email to submit a request for a refund of the fee paid as part of this application.
[/quote]

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:16 pm

Corw wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:04 pm
That's very awkward email by INIS
Would you ask them why did you send such a horrible email to me ???

quote=raja.brit post_id=1982579 time=1611068092 user_id=130607]
Corw wrote:
Hi
You may get 2 cards, ha.

Dear xxx,

[/quote]

Nah its seems part of it system generated and hence they have mentioned to ignore the email.

I look forward to receiving the card.

MichaelTN

Post by MichaelTN » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:39 am

zigandzag wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:32 pm
MichaelTN wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:19 pm
Hi,

"Also under section 1.19 (Do any of these sub-categories apply to you?) are we meant to fill in:

Any ideas?
Yeah this is very odd terminology.
Do you (e.g. for Stamp 4) choose 'joining' spouse even though you've been here for yonks? Very confusing.
Hey Zigandzag,

I was confused also, but as AAP1977 mentioned to me, that was the wrong dropdown to choose!

"Also choose the drop down withdrawal beneficiary card option."

Is what AAP1977 said and it works fine as you then don't have to supply a reason.

ShaWG
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by ShaWG » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:59 am

yeh got the same email like raja bit processing is complete and will receive in 5-10 days.

jiyakhan7860
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by jiyakhan7860 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:03 pm

Plz update if anyone received their WAB Card after 10/1/21. I m still waiting for mine nd no update yet or ny post. Regards.

Corw

Post by Corw » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:40 pm

Hi
Did you get any acknowledgement email from INIS after submission of your new IRP application??
If yes then you need to wait for their response.
We would definitely update you whenever we receive new IRP.

uote=jiyakhan7860 post_id=1982930 time=1611144224 user_id=234611]
Plz update if anyone received their WAB Card after 10/1/21. I m still waiting for mine nd no update yet or ny post. Regards.
[/quote]

iceice855
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by iceice855 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:39 pm

Hi guys, just want to inform you that I did receive my replacement card and it is written Article 50 TUE on it. At the bottom it states beneficiary of the withdrawal agreement and it's same expiry date as the old one, just for your curiosity.

Corw

Post by Corw » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:44 pm

Hi
Would you please share your application of new IRP timeline for readers??
Thanks

quote=iceice855 post_id=1983155 time=1611178789 user_id=244223]
Hi guys, just want to inform you that I did receive my replacement card and it is written Article 50 TUE on it. At the bottom it states beneficiary of the withdrawal agreement and it's same expiry date as the old one, just for your curiosity.
[/quote]

iceice855
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by iceice855 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:10 pm

I applied on the first of January and got a confirmation email same time, I received another email on the 7th to say my application was complete and should expect the new card within 5 - 10 working days and I received the card on the 14th.
Two weeks in total from application to receiving the new card.
I hope this helps.

Sunflower35
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Sunflower35 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:02 pm

Hi guys , my wife got her EU3 permanent residence card application approved last year the letter we received says 10 years and she received her IRP valid till 2022 as her passport expires in 2022.

My question is , does she need to exchange her current Permanent residence card to ‘withdrawal agreement’ one or does this only apply to people who currently have stamp4eufam valid for 5 years .
Thank you all

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:29 pm

Sunflower35 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:02 pm
Hi guys , my wife got her EU3 permanent residence card application approved last year the letter we received says 10 years and she received her IRP valid till 2022 as her passport expires in 2022.

My question is , does she need to exchange her current Permanent residence card to ‘withdrawal agreement’ one or does this only apply to people who currently have stamp4eufam valid for 5 years .
Thank you all
My understanding is she needs to exchange her card for a WAB Card if her sponsor is a UK Citizen.