ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip 2 months combine to one

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

FluffyCoo
Newly Registered

Payslip 2 months combine to one

Post by FluffyCoo » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:21 pm

Hi Guys,

I am applying for my Spouse Visa extension. I have noticed that 2 of the months from my 12 months (I have just switch job last December) have only one payslip. E.g. August & September were combined in September payslip. I got paid per day so it is clear that the days worked was more than 30 days.

Will this be a problem? Will an explanation or cover letter needed to explain the situation?

Thank you for your help!
D

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Payslip 2 months combine to one

Post by TODMATT » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:32 pm

FluffyCoo wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:21 pm
Hi Guys,

I am applying for my Spouse Visa extension. I have noticed that 2 of the months from my 12 months (I have just switch job last December) have only one payslip. E.g. August & September were combined in September payslip. I got paid per day so it is clear that the days worked was more than 30 days.

Will this be a problem? Will an explanation or cover letter needed to explain the situation?

Thank you for your help!
D
Since you are no longer with that employer so that would be difficult to fix the problem. Did the previous employer explain why they have to combined your income together? Are you paid 4 weekly?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

FluffyCoo
Newly Registered

Re: Payslip 2 months combine to one

Post by FluffyCoo » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:35 pm

Hi!

Thank you for your reply.

It was an administration problem, my boss have to approved my timesheet every month and he was on holiday at that time. As a result I missed the deadline of timesheet submission for that month and my pay for that month was then combine to my next month's pay. Yeah I'm paid per monthly based on days worked.

Reading your reply I got the feeling you think this will be a problem? Will a cover letter be enough or an official explanation from my ex company is needed in your opinion?

Thank you for your help!
D