ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

about referee for application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aniko84
Newly Registered
Mood:

about referee for application

Post by Aniko84 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:38 pm

Hi there,

an other question about the citizenship form...
I am looking through the professionals' list who can be referees, but I am a bit lost within the different titles.
My 2 referees I put down for my application are both meet the general requirements and want to make sure their professions are also accepted. (I can't find them on the list anywhere)
My referee No. 1 is a coaching phycologist and No. 2 is an anaesthetist.

Can anyone confirm if these 2 referees would be accepted on the application form?

Thank you in advance!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: about referee for application

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:34 pm

You can only use a referee whose profession is on the list for professional referee:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 1.0EXT.pdf

Page 24

If they are not on the list, you can not use them. However, you can use on of them for the other referee if he/she meets the criteria.
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... on_MN1.pdf
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Aniko84
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Aniko84 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:13 am

thank you for clarifying this and pointing me to there right direction

chadhas
Newly Registered
India

Post by chadhas » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:36 pm

Is Chartered Engineer in the UK acceptable as a referee? and how does the referee prove their qualification. Do I attach their Chartered certificate with my application?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:47 pm

chadhas wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:36 pm
Is Chartered Engineer in the UK acceptable as a referee? and how does the referee prove their qualification. Do I attach their Chartered certificate with my application?
Please stop tagging each question you have onto other members posts/topics. Every post you have made so far has been tagged onto someone else's thread. It is unfair to members that you keep doing this and it only creates confusion.

Start your OWN topic with all your questions!!!

See also point 12 in the link below Roth the forum rules!!!

announcements/read-me-getting-started-t ... 24804.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.