ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) confusing question.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Enk25
Newly Registered

Spouse visa extension documents formats.

Post by Enk25 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:10 pm

Hi, I've read that the Home office will accept documents that are taken from mobile phones as well. Some of the documents like passport quickly fold away without holding with fingers. I have to take picture of all pages of passport and will H.Office accept images that shows my finger whilst taking pictures of passport pages.

I don't have a scanner or printer in our household atm. I might be able to ask my friends to print some declaration forms as well. Will the H.Office accept, if i use sign and take pictures and submit those declaration form as well?

I do have some old pdf files which i used in my first spouse visa which does not include all the documents required now.

Enk25
Newly Registered

Bank Statement FLR (M)

Post by Enk25 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:21 pm

Since the applications will be made through online, do i still need to stamp my online bank statements as i have downloaded them from bank website in PDF format.

smarter1

Re: Bank Statement FLR (M)

Post by smarter1 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:39 pm

I understand you do NOT need to stamp any bank statements. Simply use PDFs you obtained online.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Spouse visa extension documents formats.

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:06 pm

I know what you mean. I did the same but I managed to keep my fingers out lol. Use the crop tool.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Enk25
Newly Registered

Post by Enk25 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:28 pm

smarter1 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:39 pm
I understand you do NOT need to stamp any bank statements. Simply use PDFs you obtained online.
I've gone through lots of post in this forum where most recommend to stamp the online/printed documents. Is there a difference between online (pdf download) and statement printed in bank atm machine? I have downloaded 12 months of statement from online bank (lloyds) as required by the application. i was just wondering if i had to take that online statement to my local branch to certify and stamped. Else just upload the statement as it is.

Enk25
Newly Registered

FLR (M) confusing question.

Post by Enk25 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:03 pm

Hello,

I'm filling up my wife's application and stuck with this question. Can somebody explain what it means. Both of us have a separate bank accounts and we don't have any joint account anywhere.

Thanks

dsingh2020
Newly Registered
India

Post by dsingh2020 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:53 pm

Enk25 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:28 pm
smarter1 wrote:
I've gone through lots of post in this forum where most recommend to stamp the online/printed documents. Is there a difference between online (pdf download) and statement printed in bank atm machine? I have downloaded 12 months of statement from online bank (lloyds) as required by the application. i was just wondering if i had to take that online statement to my local branch to certify and stamped. Else just upload the statement as it is.
I don't think the statement from the atm will be acceptable.

I have used online bank statements both for my wife's ILR and my own FLR(M) application without any bank stamps. Both applications were successful. As long as the online bank statements show the required information, they should be fine.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:52 am

dsingh2020 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:53 pm
Enk25 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:28 pm
smarter1 wrote:
I don't think the statement from the atm will be acceptable.

I have used online bank statements both for my wife's ILR and my own FLR(M) application without any bank stamps. Both applications were successful. As long as the online bank statements show the required information, they should be fine.
Correct

smarter1

Re: FLR (M) confusing question.

Post by smarter1 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:50 am

Enk25 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:03 pm
Hello,

I'm filling up my wife's application and stuck with this question. Can somebody explain what it means. Both of us have a separate bank accounts and we don't have any joint account anywhere.

Thanks
It means if this account has got another owner who is sponsoring your visa application somehow you need to tick yes.