ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Declaration form signed but forgot to put whole name on it

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kxt
Philippines

Declaration form signed but forgot to put whole name on it

Post by Kxt » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:42 pm

Hello, i need your help on this. My husband has an appointment for his visa renewal as tier 2 dependant on the 22nd. He scanned and submitted all his requirements through the sopra steria ukvcas website and status of it are all submitted. The problem is when we are reviewing his documents yesterday, we noticed on his declaration part 1 that he have signed it, dated it and also writted the post code. But he overlooked to put his whole name and whole address. I teied to upload a complete declaration form with full name address and signatute of my husband through sopra but it only shows uploaded and the submit option is gone. I am so anxious now. What shall we do? Do we just bring it on his appointment and ask them to scan the complete declaration? Thanks. Pls give me advise on this i am so anxious thanks

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: Declaration form signed but forgot to put whole name on it

Post by poper » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:35 am

If you have uploaded the document before biometric appointment you are good.
Better carry a copy of the consent form with you to the appointment and check with the staff if they can see the updated form on their systems.
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

Kxt
Philippines

Re: Declaration form signed but forgot to put whole name on it

Post by Kxt » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:08 pm

Thanks a lot for all your help!!! His visa was approved today! Really appreciate it!