ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Medium of Instruction Letter(ENGLISH) from VTU has not arrived yet - Applied on Dec 8th 2020

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

champkir
Newly Registered
India

Medium of Instruction Letter(ENGLISH) from VTU has not arrived yet - Applied on Dec 8th 2020

Post by champkir » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:02 am

Hi All ,

Since I am switching from Tier 2 ICT to Skilled Worker VISA , had applied for Medium of Instruction (English)Letter. Applied it on Dec 8 2020 , through email to <examdocs@vtu.ac.in> by paying 2K INR, given my mother number as contact number in Application. Haven't received the letter yet , payment cannot verified due to incorrect mobile number , application will be rejected . My mum not sure , she received a call or not . Should i make a new application ? Any contact numbers to raise the a concerns and check status with VTU.

Instructions
  • Fees must be paid online using the SBI Payment link below. Payment by DD or other modes will not be accepted.
  • On the next page, choose category “F-Fees to be paid by student-Examination”
  • Mobile number entered on the payment should be correct, and the same will be used for verifying payment status. If payment cannot be verified due to an incorrect mobile number, application will be rejected.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Medium of Instruction Letter(ENGLISH) from VTU has not arrived yet - Applied on Dec 8th 2020

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:22 am

Easier to simply do the relevant English test.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

champkir
Newly Registered
India

Re: Medium of Instruction Letter(ENGLISH) from VTU has not arrived yet - Applied on Dec 8th 2020

Post by champkir » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:27 am

thanks for the update

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:41 pm

It almost took me a month to receive the letter from the university

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/vtu- ... m#p1886716

The instruction on the website is to send the signed form to the below. I am not sure about the email address you've used:

Registrar (Evaluation)
Visvesvaraya Technological University
Jnana Sangama
Belagavi - 590018

Wait for a few more days and take a English B1 as CR001 suggested. It is way easier than chasing the university
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

champkir
Newly Registered
India

Post by champkir » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:09 pm

Thanks everyone for your support ,Letter got delayed due to COVID restrictions ,UNIVERSITY shipped the letter to my INDIA Address upon request.

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:18 am

That's great. You only need a soft copy for NARIC assessment
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

Kavya belavadi
Newly Registered
India

Post by Kavya belavadi » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:43 pm

You only need a soft copy for naric as mentioned by another user. Also not sure why it got that delayed. please see my Medium of instruction timeline.
Applied and paid on 22nd December. Received the letter at home on Jan 13th. All the best.

naveen24
Newly Registered
India

Post by naveen24 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:50 pm

Is there any way i can get Medium of Instruction Letter in 1 or 2 days and also if there is any number i can call and request as it is very urgent.

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:36 pm

https://vtu.ac.in/contact/

Try calling Registrar Evaluation

jaskaransingh
Newly Registered
India

Post by jaskaransingh » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:45 pm

Hi.,

I have been asked to get the Medium of Instruction letter containing
"it must be on headed paper and state the full name, course title, year of award and that the degree was taught in English"
Will the Letter have all of the mentioned?

ivipin89
Newly Registered
India

Post by ivipin89 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:11 pm

Hi, I also need Medium of instruction from VTU.
Could you please guide me through the process and if possible share sample format letter what all details need to be mentioned?

Thanks in advance.