ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa Refund

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sweet_soul
Newly Registered

Visit Visa Refund

Post by sweet_soul » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:48 am

Dear all

i am british citizen living in The UK. My parents applied for a visit visa from Pakistan in the first week of December 2020. Since, there were not appointments available with VFS Global due to Covid 19, we cancelled the application within 3 days of submission. no biometric, documents submission or other appointments attended. They cancelled the application and requested refund through
refund form online. They received the acknowledgement of refund requested. Till today, no refund processed.

I need advise on how to chase them? any contact details etc will be appreciated.

thanks