ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flm (r) spouse extension. verification checks consent form question?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Imm45
Newly Registered

Flm (r) spouse extension. verification checks consent form question?

Post by Imm45 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:35 pm

I've been in bit of confusion, i've seen one of the video on Youtube by xxxxxxxx who did a full form completion. In one verification consent check, there are 3 forms:

PART 1: Consent for the Home Office to verify application information -I know this needs to be filled by the applicant.

PART 2: Consent for the Home Office to verify third party information
If any information or documentation provided n is in the joint names of the applicant
and another person (or persons), the joint owner should sign the following
declaration: Since me and my wife do not have joint account do i still have to sign as a sponsor.

PART 3: Consent for the Home Office to verify information from third party
sponsor

If the information or documentation relates to another person or persons who is to
provide the applicant with financial support, that person or persons* should sign the
following declaration: This is the declaration i can sign as a sponsor since i provide financial support to my wife.

Part 2 is the one i'm stuck. Hopefully you guys help me out.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Flm (r) spouse extension. verification checks consent form question?

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:40 pm

Imm45 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:35 pm
I've been in bit of confusion, i've seen one of the video on Youtube by xxxxxxxx who did a full form completion. In one verification consent check, there are 3 forms:

PART 1: Consent for the Home Office to verify application information -I know this needs to be filled by the applicant.

PART 2: Consent for the Home Office to verify third party information
If any information or documentation provided n is in the joint names of the applicant
and another person (or persons), the joint owner should sign the following
declaration: Since me and my wife do not have joint account do i still have to sign as a sponsor.

PART 3: Consent for the Home Office to verify information from third party
sponsor

If the information or documentation relates to another person or persons who is to
provide the applicant with financial support, that person or persons* should sign the
following declaration: This is the declaration i can sign as a sponsor since i provide financial support to my wife. No

Part 2 is the one i'm stuck. Hopefully you guys help me out.
Applicant sign part 1
Sponsor sign part 2
Sign part 3 as Not Applicable or N/A. You are not a 3rd party.