ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial information

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

fou001
India

Financial information

Post by fou001 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:38 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am Director and employee of the same company and I want to prove the threshold of £18600 by payslips and Savings in personal bank statements.

What are the documents do I need to provide.

Need help

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Financial information

Post by TODMATT » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:18 pm

fou001 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:38 pm
Hi Everyone,

I am Director and employee of the same company and I want to prove the threshold of £18600 by payslips and Savings in personal bank statements.

What are the documents do I need to provide.

Need help
Appendix FM-SE
(b) All of the following must be provided:
(i) Company Tax Return CT600 (a copy or print-out) for the last full financial year and evidence this has been filed with HMRC, such as electronic or written acknowledgment from HMRC.
(ii) Evidence of registration with the Registrar of Companies at Companies House.
(iii) If the company is required to produce annual audited accounts, such accounts for the last full financial year.
(iv) If the company is not required to produce annual audited accounts, unaudited accounts for the last full financial year and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation, from an accountant who is a member of a UK Recognized Supervisory Body (as defined in the Companies Act 2006) or who is a member of the Institute of Financial Accountants, The Association of Authorised Public Accountants, The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, the Association of International Accountants and The Association of Accounting Technicians.
(v) Corporate/business bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600.
(vi) A current Appointment Report from Companies House.
(vii) One of the following documents must also be provided:
(1) A certificate of VAT registration and the VAT return for the last full financial year (a copy or print-out) confirming the VAT registration number, if turnover is in excess of £79,000 or was in excess of the threshold which applied during the last full financial year.
(2) Proof of ownership or lease of business premises.
(3) Proof of registration with HMRC as an employer for the purposes of PAYE and National Insurance, proof of PAYE reference number and Accounts Office reference number. This evidence may be in the form of a certified copy of the documentation issued by HMRC.
(c) Where the person is either listed as a director of the company, or is an employee of the company, or both, and receives a salary from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
(i) Payslips and P60 (if issued) covering the same period as the Company Tax Return CT600.
(ii) Personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600 showing that the salary as a director or employee of the company (or both) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
(d) Where the person receives dividends from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
(i) Dividend vouchers for all dividends declared in favour of the person during or in respect of the period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600 showing the company’s and the person’s details with the person’s net dividend amount.
(ii) Personal bank statement(s) showing that those dividends were paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
(e) For the purposes of paragraph 19(a), evidence of ongoing employment as a director or other employee of the company or of ongoing receipt of dividend income from the company must be provided. This evidence may include payslips (or dividend vouchers) and personal bank statements showing that, in the period since the latest 12-month period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600, the person’s salary as a director or employee of the company (or both) (or dividend income from the company) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly. Alternative evidence may include evidence of ongoing payment of business rates, business-related insurance premiums or employer National Insurance contributions in relation to the company.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

fou001
India

Post by fou001 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:33 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
I have above all documents except

d) Where the person receives dividends from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
(i) Dividend vouchers for all dividends declared in favour of the person during or in respect of the period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600 showing the company’s and the. person’s details with the person’s net dividend amount.
(ii) Personal bank statement(s) showing that those dividends were paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.

I have paid myself salary of £9600 and dividend of £40200 however I have bank transfer all of salary and dividend amount of £21300.

How can I meet the criteria and can I show my savings in bank statements for more than 6months and salary.

Need help with this tricky situation.

fou001
India

Post by fou001 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:31 pm

Hi,

I have few more questions my husband is claiming child benefit will this impact my extension and is the priority service open?

Thanks for help as always.

smarter1

Post by smarter1 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:50 pm

Sadly there is no priority atm.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:06 pm

fou001 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:33 pm
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
I have above all documents except

d) Where the person receives dividends from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
(i) Dividend vouchers for all dividends declared in favour of the person during or in respect of the period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600 showing the company’s and the. person’s details with the person’s net dividend amount.

I have paid myself salary of £9600 and dividend of £40200 however I have bank transfer all of salary and dividend amount of £21300.

How can I meet the criteria and can I show my savings in bank statements for more than 6months and salary.

Need help with this tricky situation.
You have to provide all bank statements showing the salary & dividends have been paid.

I'm not sure if you are asking about meeting the requirement with savings and your salary? because you can't combine CAT F and CAT D together.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:56 pm

fou001 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:31 pm
Hi,

I have few more questions my husband is claiming child benefit will this impact my extension and is the priority service open?

No impact, prioty on

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:22 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:56 pm
fou001 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:31 pm
Hi,

No impact, prioty on
Priority service is not open to the spouse visa or ilr applications yet. The list is clear which categories are covered. FLR M and SET M is not on the list.

https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa ... ide-the-uk
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

fou001
India

Post by fou001 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:01 pm

Thank you all