ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP card not received after 30 days

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: BRP card not received after 30 days

Post by mesn » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:27 pm

Got ILR decision on 14Dec(Set O with wife and daughter). Solicitor has received daughter's BRP on 28Dec but nothing for us. Not even the tracking mail. She has already reached out to HO but no update yet and she would try to speak to someone in HO. She has few friends there. Will keep you guys posted.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by mesn » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:58 pm

mesn wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:27 pm
Got ILR decision on 14Dec(Set O with wife and daughter). Solicitor has received daughter's BRP on 28Dec but nothing for us. Not even the tracking mail. She has already reached out to HO but no update yet and she would try to speak to someone in HO. She has few friends there. Will keep you guys posted.
I reported this online and here is the mail I received. Looked like one is able to escalate 20 working days later.
------------------------------------------------------------------
You have reported that your BRP hasn't arrived

We are currently experiencing very high volumes of requests

It is taking significantly longer than usual to resolve requests and it may take up to 20 working days to respond. We are working hard to reduce these waiting times.

If your BRP has been successfully delivered to the address you provided in your application we will not respond to your enquiry. If you have your TNT consignment reference you can track your package here: https://delivery.tnt.com/tracking, alternatively you can call TNT on 0345 608 0630. If you have changed address since making your application and did not inform us you will need to make contact with your previous address to obtain your BRP, or you will need to report it lost and apply for a replacement BRP here: https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived.

If you have an issue with multiple BRPs, for example your spouse's BRP or your child's BRP, then you must report the issues with each BRP separately at www.gov.uk/brp

How long must I wait for a reply?

If you have not received a response from us after 20 working days and still have not received your BRP please complete the form again, following the instructions below:

At step 2 enter “Yes” and type “20 day chaser” into the free text box that pops up
At step 5 enter both your email address and a telephone number
This will ensure that we prioritise your case but only after we confirm that you have already waited at least 20 working days.

This is an automated email, so please do not respond to it.

Thanks,

The BRP management unit

Adnan20161993

Post by Adnan20161993 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:24 am

I paid for my health charge and sent form on 30th of September, I uploaded documents and fingerprints on 27th of October. Since appointment I have not heard or received a single thing so I don’t even know if this is successful. So the link you send says I have to have a decision letter. How long did it take for you? Did you hear anything after your appointments? I received an email to in September to say it would take longer than 8 weeks because of the delay. But since I’ve uploaded documents I have received any letters or emails

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by mesn » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:02 am

Adnan20161993 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:24 am
I paid for my health charge and sent form on 30th of September, I uploaded documents and fingerprints on 27th of October. Since appointment I have not heard or received a single thing so I don’t even know if this is successful. So the link you send says I have to have a decision letter. How long did it take for you? Did you hear anything after your appointments? I received an email to in September to say it would take longer than 8 weeks because of the delay. But since I’ve uploaded documents I have received any letters or emails
This is only for BRP card delay after you got your decision. If you haven't received your decision, there is nothing you can do other than waiting for the standard SLA.

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by mesn » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:10 pm

mesn wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:58 pm
mesn wrote:
I reported this online and here is the mail I received. Looked like one is able to escalate 20 working days later.

It is taking significantly longer than usual to resolve requests and it may take up to 20 working days to respond. We are working hard to reduce these waiting times.

If your BRP has been successfully delivered to the address you provided in your application we will not respond to your enquiry. If you have your TNT consignment reference you can track your package here: https://delivery.tnt.com/tracking, alternatively you can call TNT on 0345 608 0630. If you have changed address since making your application and did not inform us you will need to make contact with your previous address to obtain your BRP, or you will need to report it lost and apply for a replacement BRP here: https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived.

If you have an issue with multiple BRPs, for example your spouse's BRP or your child's BRP, then you must report the issues with each BRP separately at www.gov.uk/brp

If you have not received a response from us after 20 working days and still have not received your BRP please complete the form again, following the instructions below:

At step 2 enter “Yes” and type “20 day chaser” into the free text box that pops up
This will ensure that we prioritise your case but only after we confirm that you have already waited at least 20 working days.

Thanks,

The BRP management unit
Hi Guys, just to complete my case. I wrote to BRP delivery eMail and got a reply in 5mins that this was already delivered. Solicitor searched everywhere in the office and finally found our cards behind the fire extinguisher. So, all good on this.

Iktara
Newly Registered

Post by Iktara » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:43 pm

Probably an unusual case: UKVCAS sent my daughter's BRP via TNT. TNT delivered to the wrong address, took picture of wrong door and said it was delivered. Now TNT won't reply/stuck in their answer machine queue forever, and neither is the UKVCAS doing anything to help. What further recourse do I have in this regard?

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by mesn » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:55 pm

Iktara wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:43 pm
Probably an unusual case: UKVCAS sent my daughter's BRP via TNT. TNT delivered to the wrong address, took picture of wrong door and said it was delivered. Now TNT won't reply/stuck in their answer machine queue forever, and neither is the UKVCAS doing anything to help. What further recourse do I have in this regard?
May be you have to report it lost and re-apply.
https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived

Longjourney80
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Longjourney80 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:51 am

mesn wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:10 pm
mesn wrote:
mesn wrote:

Thanks,

The BRP management unit
Hi Guys, just to complete my case. I wrote to BRP delivery eMail and got a reply in 5mins that this was already delivered. Solicitor searched everywhere in the office and finally found our cards behind the fire extinguisher. So, all good on this.
Hello,

Which email did u use to email them? Can you please share as I am in the same boat?

Thank you

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by mesn » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:15 am

Longjourney80 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:51 am
mesn wrote:
Hello,

Which email did u use to email them? Can you please share as I am in the same boat?

Thank you
brpdelivery@homeoffice.gov.uk

marialiciaizq
Newly Registered
Ecuador

Post by marialiciaizq » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:56 am

mesn wrote:
mesn wrote:
mesn wrote:

Thanks,

The BRP management unit
Can you please share the email??

marialiciaizq
Newly Registered
Ecuador

Post by marialiciaizq » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:56 am

mesn wrote:
mesn wrote:
mesn wrote:

Thanks,

The BRP management unit

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by mesn » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:23 pm

marialiciaizq wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:56 am
brpdelivery@homeoffice.gov.uk

DMEGGI
Newly Registered
Portugal

Re: BRP card not received still five month completed

Post by DMEGGI » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:51 pm

The reason for the complaint Biometric residence card (BRC)
What is the problem with : STILL BRC CARD NOT Arrived
Home Office reference number xxxxxx
Complaint details GOOD EVENING SR myself XXXXXXXX's sir i applied RESIDENCE CARD for my family my wife and my three daughters SIR i applid BIOMETRIC RESIDENCE CARD on MAY 2020 i received biometric cards of my wife and two daughters FOUR months ago but i still didnt receive BRC card of my one daughter her name is xxxxxxxxx MY DAUGHTERS DATE OF BIRTH xxxxxxx my daughters REFERENCE NUMBER IS xxxxxx my daughter finished biometric fingerprints on 08/06/2020 on xxxxxxxxxx i have done BIOMETRIC ENROLMENT AND FINGERPRINTS 8 MONTHS AGO but i still did not receive my daughters biometric card so please help me sir i contaced home office plenty times but nobody can give proper answer and i also mailed so many times but no answer i need some information from your side sir i recievd BRP card my wife and my two daughter and it was valid for only one year and it is about to finish so i am going to apply more 5 years of BRC card in EU settlement scheme but i still did not recieve one dughters BRP card so i am waiting for the BRC card sir is it possible can i apply my third daughters BRC card again under EU setlement scheme so i just want information if it is possible let me know thank you very much

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: BRP card not received still five month completed

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:56 pm

DMEGGI wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:51 pm
The reason for the complaint Biometric residence card (BRC)
What is the problem with : STILL BRC CARD NOT Arrived
Home Office reference number xxxxxx
Complaint details GOOD EVENING SR myself XXXXXXXX's sir i applied RESIDENCE CARD for my family my wife and my three daughters SIR i applid BIOMETRIC RESIDENCE CARD on MAY 2020 i received biometric cards of my wife and two daughters FOUR months ago but i still didnt receive BRC card of my one daughter her name is xxxxxxxxx MY DAUGHTERS DATE OF BIRTH xxxxxxx my daughters REFERENCE NUMBER IS xxxxxx my daughter finished biometric fingerprints on 08/06/2020 on xxxxxxxxxx i have done BIOMETRIC ENROLMENT AND FINGERPRINTS 8 MONTHS AGO but i still did not receive my daughters biometric card so please help me sir i contaced home office plenty times but nobody can give proper answer and i also mailed so many times but no answer i need some information from your side sir i recievd BRP card my wife and my two daughter and it was valid for only one year and it is about to finish so i am going to apply more 5 years of BRC card in EU settlement scheme but i still did not recieve one dughters BRP card so i am waiting for the BRC card sir is it possible can i apply my third daughters BRC card again under EU setlement scheme so i just want information if it is possible let me know thank you very much
This topic is NOT for BTC questions. It is for BRPs issued under the UK immigration/visa rules.

For BRC queries, you need to post in the sub forum link below.

eea-route-applications/

Please also do NOT post all your personal details on the forum. We are not UKVI or affiliated to UKVI at all.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.