ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 years with Tier2 ICT+Tier2 General High earners

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gkjanarthanan
Newly Registered

ILR 10 years with Tier2 ICT+Tier2 General High earners

Post by gkjanarthanan » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:02 pm

Hi,

I was issued Tier 2ICT from May 2021 and got extended till May 2020 for the maximum period of 9 years. I was then issued Tier 2 General visa under the High income route for a further period of 3 years due to expire in 2023.

My employer is contemplating to terminate the employment early by Apr 2021, which then makes me complete only 9 years 11 months of long term residence.

Q1: if my employment comes to an end in Apr 2021, will Home office allow my visa to be curtailed by Apr 21 or Jun 21(i.e including additional 2 months)?

Q2: if curtailment of leave is until Jun 2021, can I then apply for ILR under long term residence route?

Q3: Is period of stay under Tier 2ICT included for LTR eligibility?

Many thanks in advance.

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: ILR 10 years with Tier2 ICT+Tier2 General High earners

Post by poper » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:30 pm

1. Home Office take a good few weeks/months to issue curtailment letters. The letter would give you a further 60 days
2. Yes
3. Under Long Residence route, yes. All visas are counted
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

gkjanarthanan
Newly Registered

Re: ILR 10 years with Tier2 ICT+Tier2 General High earners

Post by gkjanarthanan » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:55 pm

thank you very much. You are a star :)