ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement and payslip for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Caramelsugar
Newly Registered

ILR query :BRP issue date different from Visa vignette Validity date

Post by Caramelsugar » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:20 am

Hi
I am on tier 2 visa and due to apply for ILR but I am not sure which eligibility period to base my application on.

First Brp issue date: 04/02/2016
Visa vignette valid from : 18/02/2016
Date entered Uk: 19/02/2016.
Current Brp expires: 20/02/2021

Should I calculate 28 days from first BRP issue date or Visa vignette?
Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR query :BRP issue date different from Visa vignette Validity date

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:31 pm

To be on the safe side take 19/2 as reference date. 19/2/2021 minus 28 days.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Caramelsugar
Newly Registered

Post by Caramelsugar » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:33 pm

Thank you

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:11 am

Caramelsugar wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:20 am
Hi
I am on tier 2 visa and due to apply for ILR but I am not sure which eligibility period to base my application on.

First Brp issue date: 04/02/2016
Visa vignette valid from : 18/02/2016
Date entered Uk: 19/02/2016.
Current Brp expires: 20/02/2021

Should I calculate 28 days from first BRP issue date or Visa vignette?
Thanks
You need to take the earliest date. Visa approval date in most cases is the same as the date on your visa sticker or BRP issue date. However, for administrative reasons, the date of your document could be a later date as a visa or BRP document cannot be backdated. So if your visa was approved last week but the sticker/BP is produced or printed today, it will have the today's date (that is simply the issue date and not necessarily the approval date). So as long as you use the earliest date, you will be perfectly safe. From the immigration rules perspective, your qualifying period starts from the date of visa approval which may or may not be the same as your immigration document issue date.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Caramelsugar
Newly Registered

Post by Caramelsugar » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:03 am

Hi Zumba
So my earliest date is BRP Issue date. Do you know anyone who had similar issues and got approved? I am not doubting you though. I agree with you to a very large extent.

Caramelsugar
Newly Registered

Post by Caramelsugar » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:54 am

Sorry Zimba , I mispelt your name

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:24 pm

Caramelsugar wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:03 am
Hi Zumba
So my earliest date is BRP Issue date. Do you know anyone who had similar issues and got approved? I am not doubting you though. I agree with you to a very large extent.
Not really. The logic is that your approval date cannot be after the issue date of any of those documents
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Caramelsugar
Newly Registered

Bank statement and payslip for ILR

Post by Caramelsugar » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:18 pm

Hi
I am due to apply for ILR tommorrow but my last payslip was 21st December. I am due another payslip on 25th January and can get a new statement for that day. Can I just apply, book biometrics appointment then upload new bank statement and payslips alongside with my employer letter? Does it matter if date of bank statement and payslip falls after the application date?
Thanks for your kind response

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Bank statement and payslip for ILR

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:20 pm

Caramelsugar wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:18 pm
Hi
I am due to apply for ILR tommorrow but my last payslip was 21st December. I am due another payslip on 25th January and can get a new statement for that day. Can I just apply, book biometrics appointment then upload new bank statement and payslips alongside with my employer letter? Does it matter if date of bank statement and payslip falls after the application date?
Thanks for your kind response
Your supporting documents must be dated on or before the date you apply online. I suggest you wait till after the 25th to apply online so that you have the documents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Caramelsugar
Newly Registered

Post by Caramelsugar » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:26 pm

Thank you

Caramelsugar
Newly Registered

Post by Caramelsugar » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:06 am

Hi
Can I submit online bank statement and mini statement( to cover my salary paid today). Are these meant to be stamped also?

Caramelsugar
Newly Registered

Post by Caramelsugar » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:13 am

Hi
Can I submit online bank statement and mini statement( to cover my salary paid today). Are these meant to be stamped also? Instead of a mini statement can I submit online transaction statement instead? This only includes the last 4 digits of my bank statement and does not bear my name.