ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Renewal - my tricky 7 points

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Auntie_Beryl
Newly Registered
Canada

Spouse Visa Renewal - my tricky 7 points

Post by Auntie_Beryl » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:34 am

Hello all,

Please if you could kindly guide what i'm struggling with. I will try my hardest to be specific.

1. I submitted my spouse visa extension application 1st week of January, biometrics are later this week. Mine and my husband's last payslip is from December last week, can i please kindly confirm its only 28 day validity before application date rather than date of biometrics?

2. My visa expires early March, is it decision 8 weeks from application date or biometrics?

3. If no decision past my visa expiry date, do i have right to work? How can my employer check this?

4. Though i have a basic pay which is what my employer states in the letter, my actual pay is a lot more due to london allowance and other shift based work. Do i need to mention this disparity anywhere?

5. My husband has a basic pay which is what his employer states in the letter but he gets a one off bonus paid in June. Do i need to mention this explicitly?

6. Consent Form Part 3 - to be signed by 3rd party. Can i understand if its just me and my husband, we dont need to sign this at all as neither him or I are considered 3rd parties?

7. Over submission of documents e.g. extra payslips or other info, sometimes its so difficult to tell if you are submitting enough - does this count against you on the off chance you do end up doing this?

Thank you and eagerly look forward for the guidance please.

Berry

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Spouse Visa Renewal - my tricky 7 points

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:42 pm

Auntie_Beryl wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:34 am
Hello all,

Please if you could kindly guide what i'm struggling with. I will try my hardest to be specific.

1. I submitted my spouse visa extension application 1st week of January, biometrics are later this week. Mine and my husband's last payslip is from December last week, can i please kindly confirm its only 28 day validity before application date rather than date of biometrics?
Before date of application.
2. My visa expires early March, is it decision 8 weeks from application date or biometrics?

3. If no decision past my visa expiry date, do i have right to work? How can my employer check this? Yes, you retain same right as before.
Yes through https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... _7vA96d8iS

4. Though i have a basic pay which is what my employer states in the letter, my actual pay is a lot more due to london allowance and other shift based work. Do i need to mention this disparity anywhere? May be part of cover letter

5. My husband has a basic pay which is what his employer states in the letter but he gets a one off bonus paid in June. Do i need to mention this explicitly? If this reflect in part of the bank statement or payslips to be used, then yes.

6. Consent Form Part 3 - to be signed by 3rd party. Can i understand if its just me and my husband, we dont need to sign this at all as neither him or I are considered 3rd parties?
Don't leave blank, state NA or not applicable
7. Over submission of documents e.g. extra payslips or other info, sometimes its so difficult to tell if you are submitting enough - does this count against you on the off chance you do end up doing this? Will not count against you so far such in line with other documents you are submitting

Thank you and eagerly look forward for the guidance please.

Berry