ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Final check Applying for my wife spouse visa check list

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Need some information please

Post by Ash-1989 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:57 pm

I am a self employed and just came back to the UK after nearly 4 months. It wasn't my fault i was stuck in back home due the covid-19 there were no flights running back to the UK.
my question is i have already done my tax returns for the year 2019_2020 and my earnings are more then the requirement but i am not sure whether it will be helpful to bring my wife as i was not having any income during these 4 months.
If any of you know or can help me to suggest either i wait for another year to file for the tax returns for 2020_2021 or it would be okay to bring my wife with the current situation i have?
I don't know what to do i need the right information to carry the right paper work please?
Your answers can help me to sort my life out as i am worried and i want my family to be with me!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Need some information please

Post by seagul » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:53 pm

Ash-1989 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:57 pm
as i was not having any income during these 4 months.
If you’re self-employed, a loss of annual income due to coronavirus between 1 March 2020 and 31 July 2020 will generally be disregarded, along with the impact on employment income from the same period for future applications
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus ... -residents
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Re: Need some information please

Post by Ash-1989 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:01 pm

Thanks for the help it is really helpful.

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Any advice for the first spouse Visa application from Pakistan?

Post by Ash-1989 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:54 pm

Hi,

I am a British citizen and I got married in Pakistan last year also i have 5 months old daughter which i am going to apply her a British passport soon. I need to ask you do i still need a 2 bedroom property to bring my wife in the UK?

Right now i live in a one bedroom flat if my child will be having British passport do i need to earn more then £18600? Or my daughter will be exempted from this rule?

I need to ask you i have all necessary paperwork i just need a right direction to bring my wife here in the UK please.

Any help and answer would be very helpful please can someone tell me the form which i need to fill so i better do my case on my own.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Any advice for the first spouse Visa application from Pakistan?

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:08 pm

Topics merged!!
I am a British citizen and I got married in Pakistan last year also i have 5 months old daughter which i am going to apply her a British passport soon. I need to ask you do i still need a 2 bedroom property to bring my wife in the UK?
A one bedroom is sufficient.
Right now i live in a one bedroom flat if my child will be having British passport do i need to earn more then £18600? Or my daughter will be exempted from this rule?
British children are excluded from the financial requirement. You only need £18,600pa evidence.
Any help and answer would be very helpful please can someone tell me the form which i need to fill so i better do my case on my own.
https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Any advice for the first spouse Visa application from Pakistan?

Post by seagul » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:51 pm

Ash-1989 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:54 pm
Hi,

I am a British citizen and I got married in Pakistan last year also i have 5 months old daughter which i am going to apply her a British passport soon.
Also keep in mind that the issuance of British passport from abroad takes considerable amount of time and on spouse visa approval the applicant has to fly within 30 days although can return back after collecting her BRP from UK post office.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Spouse Visa please advise

Post by Ash-1989 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:10 pm

Hello everyone back to this wonderful forum it helped me in the past i hope i will get some more help to apply for my wife's spouse Visa.
I have a daughter who she already got the British passport in Pakistan and now i need to apply for my wife's spouse Visa.
My question is i have about 22.5K net earnings this year and i already paid the tax(I am self employed). I have all the paper work except i need to ask the question for the property currently i live in 5 bedroom house where i have 1 double room with attached bath and we share the Spam.
I need to ask weather i can apply my wife's spouse Visa in this property or do i need to have1 bedroom flat then i can apply for her spouse Visa?
Kindly advise me so i can prepare everything to apply for her spouse Visa please.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse Visa please advise

Post by TODMATT » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:05 am

Ash-1989 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:10 pm
Hello everyone back to this wonderful forum it helped me in the past i hope i will get some more help to apply for my wife's spouse Visa.
I have a daughter who she already got the British passport in Pakistan and now i need to apply for my wife's spouse Visa.
My question is i have about 22.5K net earnings this year and i already paid the tax(I am self employed). I have all the paper work except i need to ask the question for the property currently i live in 5 bedroom house where i have 1 double room with attached bath and we share the Spam.
I need to ask weather i can apply my wife's spouse Visa in this property or do i need to have1 bedroom flat then i can apply for her spouse Visa? You can use the property but it seems the property is HMO? if yes, Inspection report are recommended.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Post by Ash-1989 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:53 pm

Thanks for the answer and yes this property is HMO, Kindly tell me do i need the report from the council or i can get the report from any other place too?
Also please tell me what are the necessary steps i need to be careful with when i apply for her Visa.
Kindly answer me for this question please.

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Post by Ash-1989 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:53 pm

Thanks for the answer and yes this property is HMO, Kindly tell me do i need the report from the council or i can get the report from any other place too?
Also please tell me what are the necessary steps i need to be careful with when i apply for her Visa.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:44 pm

Ash-1989 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:53 pm
Thanks for the answer and yes this property is HMO, Kindly tell me do i need the report from the council or i can get the report from any other place too? a reputable estate agent could do one or the council or google inspection report.
just take your time with your application.

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Post by Ash-1989 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:59 am

Thanks for the reply i will have the property inspection report soon, just wondering if i will not lose the fee as it's too much to pay.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:10 am

Ash-1989 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:59 am
Thanks for the reply i will have the property inspection report soon, just wondering if i will not lose the fee as it's too much to pay.
A cousin of my mine did his inspection report for £120 and had a successful application. Contact estate agent, council and try other private company via google who can do one.

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Post by Ash-1989 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:33 pm

Quick question kindly let me know i got the property inspection report and also no objection latter from the landlord about my wife's can live with me.
My question is once i will do the online application do i need to send the scanned copies to the home office?
Do i need to send all the papers to the home office?
There is any link so i can apply my wife's spouse Visa?
There is anything particularly i need to look into it before i would apply?
We have all the paperwork ready kindly answer the questions so i will carry on doing the application please.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:55 pm

Ash-1989 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:33 pm
Quick question kindly let me know i got the property inspection report and also no objection latter from the landlord about my wife's can live with me.
My question is once i will do the online application do i need to send the scanned copies to the home office? Not posted, you will upload the documents online.
Do i need to send all the papers to the home office? Not posted, you will upload the documents online.
There is any link so i can apply my wife's spouse Visa? Yes https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse
There is anything particularly i need to look into it before i would apply? Read about requirements to be met.
We have all the paperwork ready kindly answer the questions so i will carry on doing the application please.

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Post by Ash-1989 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:23 pm

Thank you so much for the answers.

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Post by Ash-1989 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:21 pm

Hello,
I want to ask you kindly look into this and answer please it will be helpful. I did get the house report where i was living but suddenly i found a private landlord and got 1 bedroom property in a very reasonable price so i am moving in on the 15th February.
My question is my flat's landlord is providing me a proper contract for 1 year. Do i still need a property inspection report in my new flat where it's just me living in the future?
My wife will join me once the Visa will approve obviously...

Also i was on universal credit as i am self employed due to covid-19 my work had a big impact and now i am sorted and my earnings are way above £18600 for the year 2019-2020.

I closed my universal credit just recently and i will apply my wife's Visa next month once i will move into the new place on February the 15th. Does it affect the Visa application as i was on universal credit for the tough time during covid??

Also I have daughter and she already got the British passport do i need to give her details when i will fill the application form?

What format do i need to upload the papers when i will do the online application? Is it pdf files for the scanned copies of originals?

The very last question about my wife's TB test she had it on the previous address is there any issue?
Do we need to do the TB test again because of the address please?

Please help me answer this question.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:25 pm

Ash-1989 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:21 pm
Hello,
I want to ask you kindly look into this and answer please it will be helpful. I did get the house report where i was living but suddenly i found a private landlord and got 1 bedroom property in a very reasonable price so i am moving in on the 15th February.
My question is my flat's landlord is providing me a proper contract for 1 year. Do i still need a property inspection report in my new flat where it's just me living in the future? NO
My wife will join me once the Visa will approve obviously...

Also i was on universal credit as i am self employed due to covid-19 my work had a big impact and now i am sorted and my earnings are way above £18600 for the year 2019-2020. As long as your net profit for the most recent financial year will be £18,600.

I closed my universal credit just recently and i will apply my wife's Visa next month once i will move into the new place on February the 15th. Does it affect the Visa application as i was on universal credit for the tough time during covid?? NO because you are the one who is claminng the UC

Also I have daughter and she already got the British passport do i need to give her details when i will fill the application form? Yes

What format do i need to upload the papers when i will do the online application? Is it pdf files for the scanned copies of originals? Yes

The very last question about my wife's TB test she had it on the previous address is there any issue?
Do we need to do the TB test again because of the address please? Not required

Please help me answer this question.

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Final check Applying for my wife spouse visa check list

Post by Ash-1989 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:44 pm

Please help me if incase anything missing i am applying for my wife's spouse visa application.

Spouse
1: Passport( does it has to be a scan copy?)
2:Nadra card( husband name mentioned scanned copy)
3:TB test
4:English test pass certificate

Sponsor
5:British passport ( scan copy)
6: Self employed Record (2019 to 31st March 2020)
7: Sa 302
8: Accountant latter's conforming Record's
9: Bank statement (One year from today ? )

Relationship
10: daughter's British passport( recently got it- copy)
11:WhatsApp screen shots ( how long 6 months enough? )
12: wedding photographs ( 25 )
13:Marriage certificate
14: Wedding card
15: Money transfer to my wife
16:travel history ( stamps on my passport )

House
17: 1 bedroom flat got it today ( contract +tds deposit certificate )
18: House inspection Report

19: Decree absolute ( Divorce papers from last Marriage)

My main question to you guys if i need anything else please do mention so i will provide them before i apply for my wife spouse visa.

Also do i need all these dacoments in 1 pdf file? Or do i need sperate pdf files for each dacoment?

Please answer this question so i will move forward for our spouse visa application?

Also send me the link to start the application for spouse visa.

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Re: Final check Applying for my wife spouse visa check list

Post by Ash-1989 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:28 pm

Kindly look into this post 👆 and reply, Your answers will be very helpful to please.
I need to ask you before about the bills i moved into new property and bills about to come a month later.
Can i attach the direct debit statements they are enough or do i need to wait for the bills to come then i attach it ?
Kindly please let me know do i need to make one pdf file for all the dacoments or do i need to make separate pdf files for each paper?

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Post by Ash-1989 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:44 pm

Can someone answer please it will be really helpful ?
Please look into the questions and help please

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:14 pm

Ash-1989 wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:44 pm
Please help me if incase anything missing i am applying for my wife's spouse visa application.

Spouse
1: Passport( does it has to be a scan copy?)
2:Nadra card( husband name mentioned scanned copy)
3:TB test
4:English test pass certificate

Sponsor
5:British passport ( scan copy)
6: Self employed Record (2019 to 31st March 2020)
7: Sa 302
8: Accountant latter's conforming Record's
9: Bank statement (One year from today ? ) Bank statements covering the periods of the same financial year and at least 1 bank statements showing evidence of on going self employment at the date of the application.

Appendix FM-SE

"(a) Evidence of the amount of tax payable, paid and unpaid for the last full financial year."

Relationship
10: daughter's British passport( recently got it- copy)
11:WhatsApp screen shots ( how long 6 months enough? ) You can do time time of your relationship.
12: wedding photographs ( 25 )
13:Marriage certificate
14: Wedding card
15: Money transfer to my wife
16:travel history ( stamps on my passport )

House
17: 1 bedroom flat got it today ( contract +tds deposit certificate ) Letter from landlord?
18: House inspection Report

19: Decree absolute ( Divorce papers from last Marriage)

My main question to you guys if i need anything else please do mention so i will provide them before i apply for my wife spouse visa.

Also do i need all these dacoments in 1 pdf file? Or do i need sperate pdf files for each dacoment?

Please answer this question so i will move forward for our spouse visa application?

Also send me the link to start the application for spouse visa.

Ash-1989
Pakistan

Post by Ash-1989 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:49 pm

One final question please when upload the dacoments do i need to do 1 pdf file for all the documents?
Kindly answer me for this question 🙏? Just getting very close about the application for my wife spouse visa.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:12 pm

Ash-1989 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:49 pm
One final question please when upload the dacoments do i need to do 1 pdf file for all the documents?
Kindly answer me for this question 🙏? Just getting very close about the application for my wife spouse visa.
No, you can upload multiple documents. There is usually a size limit of 6mb per document.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.