ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New application citizenship missing information

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Khawar830401
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Referee for citizenship /Director limited company clarification Required

Post by Khawar830401 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:12 am

Dear gurus

I am going to submit my application for citizenship , I am confuse and need clarifications about my professional referee.
My referee is director of private limited company , that company was open 5 month ago. And my friend is sole owner of private limited company.while I check professional list , only mentioned limited company but I can’t find clarification
1) is it mean public limited company or private limited company .?
2) My referee is sole owner of private limited company that was open 5 month ago , Can owner of this private limited company can refer me.
Need good help

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Referee for citizenship /Director limited company clarification Required

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:30 am

1) A Limited company is a Limited Company, whether it has a sole or many shareholders.
2) The requirement stated is Director of a VAT registered Limited Company. If VAT registered yes he can.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Khawar830401
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Khawar830401 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:38 am

Thanks for reply but still not clear ,
Because if we review list there are two different professions are in the list . The first one is chair man or director of limited company ( that what I am talking about )
Other profession in that list is director/ Manager/ officer of VAT Paid company ! About you are talking about . These both categorise are different .
Please I want your people view and understanding about first one that is director of limited company . I can’t see about this PROFESSION .Not mentioned any where about VAT condition . VAT condition is for second one which I mentioned above .
Thanks

Khawar830401
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Khawar830401 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:11 pm

Dear fellows
Waiting for suggestions

Khawar830401
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Citizenship application can submit ?

Post by Khawar830401 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:13 pm

Dear all ,
I want to apply for citizen ship leading to settled status .
I hade before BRC that is valid till June 2021. And I have applied for new replacement settle card and still waiting for approval for this new card but I still have my previous card that is expiring in jun 2021.
My question is can I still apply my citizen ship as my new card is in process with HO.?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Citizenship application can submit ?

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:21 pm

Khawar830401 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:13 pm
Dear all ,
I want to apply for citizen ship leading to settled status .
I hade before BRC that is valid till June 2021. And I have applied for new replacement settle card and still waiting for approval for this new card but I still have my previous card that is expiring in jun 2021.
My question is can I still apply my citizen ship as my new card is in process with HO.?

Thanks
Applying for citizenship has nothing to do with your brc replacement application. Two completely separate process and rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Khawar830401
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Khawar830401 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:53 pm

Thanks for your quick response ,
Following yo this situations I have some confusions and questions in my mind .
1) she’ll I need to again bio matrices for citizenship as I was appear for replacement card this month ?
2) I use my this BRC for my English test and life in UK test as my identity , My question is if my card change before my citizen ship application then new card may have new card number then HO will accept my language test and life in uk test ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:55 pm

1. All applicants have to enroll biomtric, regardless of how recent biomterics were enrolled for another application made.

2. You are overthinking!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Khawar830401
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Khawar830401 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:32 pm

Thank you CR ,
I should ask all question in one post , apologise in advance .
my referee is going for holiday while my application in process . Normally how HO contact with referee for verifications ,
Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:41 pm

Khawar830401 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:32 pm
Thank you CR ,
I should ask all question in one post , apologise in advance .
my referee is going for holiday while my application in process . Normally how HO contact with referee for verifications ,
Thanks
Very very rarely referees are contacted. Should not be an issue.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Khawar830401
Newly Registered
Pakistan

New Application citizenship

Post by Khawar830401 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:03 am

Dear fellows ,
I am going to apply for neutralisation and I need one clarification before submit my applications .
I was refused for residence card in 2015 due to minor mistake and I applied again after rectification of error .
I misplaced my refusal letter and now I needed for filling my application form . But I have other documents , for example certificate of application and biometric letter .
My question is
1) if I don’t have refusal letter then what should I do please advice

Khawar830401
Newly Registered
Pakistan

New application citizenship missing information

Post by Khawar830401 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:11 pm

Dear fellows ,
I have submitted my new application for citizenship and I booked my biometrics dated on 17 March. But I just realised I missed some information in my application form , which was regarding renewal of my BRC that are going to expired mid of June and renewal case is under process .

Is it affect my application ?
Can I upload my application information with documents , is it enough .
If I get my new card what should I do , mean how can I inform to HO
OR suggest me best solutions
Thanks and regards

alterhase58
Germany

Re: New application citizenship missing information

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:17 pm

There's no issue - you applied with a valid document and there is no need to inform UKVI about the renewal. The card is expiring - not your ILR status.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

Khawar830401
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Khawar830401 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:29 pm

Thanks for reply ,
But I also not mentioned in my application that I have applied for renewal / change of BRC.
Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:47 pm

You don't need to explain. Many applicants' ID documents expire while their application is in progress - it doesn't change the status of the application.