ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Template of Consent Letter for Tier 4 Dependent Child Visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tehmoorriaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 4 Dependent Visa for UK born son

Post by tehmoorriaz » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:55 am

Hi everyone,

I have got a few questions in mind, it would be great if someone could answer me

I am applying for the first UK visa for my son born in the UK (Tier 4 Dependent). While filling up the questions I have come up with some confusing question which are as follows:

Have you ever been given medical treatment in the UK?
Now, my son is born in the UK and currently, he is 7 months old. Since his birth, I have been taking him to GP and hospital on and off for checkups and vaccinations. I have heard the babies born in the UK are only allowed 3 months of free medical treatment. Would this be a problem, if I write, I am stilling receiving treatment

In the Declaration section if I choose "
I am the parent or legal guardian of the applicant who is aged under 18 and completing and submitting the form on their behalf" (which is most relevant to me), then next page pops up as "Third Party Declaration" which asks "In what capacity are you representing the applicant(s)" where I write as "Family Member". Then it asks me "How are you related tomy name (which is myself)? Am I making any mistake here or is it normal to go like that? Because I have given all the details earlier about myself which does it ask me now

And finally, do I have to sign the declaration if I provide my own bank statement as financial proof ?

I would highly appreciate if somebody could help me with it. Or someone who has recently done this kind of application gets in touch with me.

Thanks alot

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 4 Dependent Visa for UK born son

Post by sah10406 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:55 am

tehmoorriaz wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:55 am
Would this be a problem, if I write, I am stilling receiving treatment
No.
tehmoorriaz wrote:
Am I making any mistake here or is it normal to go like that? Because I have given all the details earlier about myself which does it ask me now
No.
tehmoorriaz wrote:
And finally, do I have to sign the declaration if I provide my own bank statement as financial proof ?
If it requires a signature, and you are completing the form, yes.

I do think you are "overthinking" these matters.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

tehmoorriaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Tier 4 Dependent Visa for UK born son

Post by tehmoorriaz » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:12 pm

Thankyou so much brother for the clarification. Thanks alot

tehmoorriaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Template of Consent Letter for Tier 4 Dependent Child Visa

Post by tehmoorriaz » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:01 pm

Hi Legends

Can somebody please share the template for the letter of consent from parents to apply for Tier 4 Child Dependent visa inside the UK which confirms the following:

the relationship between you and your parent(s)/legal guardian(s)

consent from your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) to the application

consent from your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) to the living arrangements in the United Kingdom and the address where you will be staying

whether one or both of your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) have responsibility for you

Both parents/legal guardians must sign the letter of consent, except where only one parent/legal guardian has sole responsibility for you.

I should be highly grateful to you for this help.

Tehmoor

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Template of Consent Letter for Tier 4 Dependent Child Visa

Post by sah10406 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:44 am

tehmoorriaz wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:01 pm
the relationship between you and your parent(s)/legal guardian(s)

consent from your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) to the application

consent from your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) to the living arrangements in the United Kingdom and the address where you will be staying

whether one or both of your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) have responsibility for you

Both parents/legal guardians must sign the letter of consent, except where only one parent/legal guardian has sole responsibility for you.
Where are you reading that this is required?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

tehmoorriaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by tehmoorriaz » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:11 pm

It gives as other documents requirement when I submitted the application.

deepthisasikumar
Newly Registered
India

Post by deepthisasikumar » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:50 pm

Hi,

Have you completed your child's application? I would really appreciate it if you could tell me what you did in the declaration section, even when I selected a family member under third-party declaration it is asking me how are you related to me? what did you write for that?

ashtonjasper
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by ashtonjasper » Sat May 22, 2021 8:30 am

Hello there,

I am facing the same issue as you both have described while filling my son’s dependent application. I am being promoted for the Third party declaration. When I choose the family option, it is asking how I am related to myself. What did you both end up doing? Kindly advise.

Thanks.

ashtonjasper
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by ashtonjasper » Sat May 22, 2021 8:32 am

deepthisasikumar wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:50 pm
Hi,

Have you completed your child's application? I would really appreciate it if you could tell me what you did in the declaration section, even when I selected a family member under third-party declaration it is asking me how are you related to me? what did you write for that?
I am facing the same issue as you both have described while filling my son’s dependent application. I am being promoted for the Third party declaration. When I choose the family option, it is asking how I am related to myself. What did you both end up doing? Kindly advise.

ranjvenkat
Newly Registered
India

Post by ranjvenkat » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:49 pm

Hi,
On this same Child dependent visa form declaration issue, can one of you advise what was your outcome?
Have you chosen "Family Member" as third party and provided relationship as "Self" and submitted signed third party declaration form ?
Or I see it allows to choose OTHER as option and I can specify capacity as Parent or Father and provide my details again. Believe in this case as well we need to submit signed declaration form.

Would greatly appreciate advise on this as I have the same confusion and concern as yours.
Best Regards
Ranj