ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

comprehensive sickness insurance

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aniko84
Newly Registered
Mood:

comprehensive sickness insurance

Post by Aniko84 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:36 pm

Good evening,

could anyone help me about the comprehensive sickness insurance part of the application form?

I meet all the criteria to be able to apply for neutralization (lived in UK continuously for over 5 years, have been employed, language test, life in uk test, have been granted Indefinite Leave in the United
Kingdom under the EU settlement scheme over 12 months ago) but there is a 6 weeks gap in my employment. When I get to required documents part of my application, there is a section where it asks for prof of comprehensive sickens insurance while I was studying or being self sufficient.
I have left my job in October and now I am a full time student with a part time job. I was not aware of the CSI and that I may need one.
Should I worry about this before submitting my application form? Could my neutralisation be rejected over this? I realise the insurance can not be backdated and if this is something I would need to get my British citizenship for, I'm afraid I'd just loose the money as I don't have this Insurance.

Thank you in advance!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: comprehensive sickness insurance

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:58 pm

Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.