ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Passport- Newport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jefymum

Re: British Passport- Newport

Post by Jefymum » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:05 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:01 am
skasyap wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:26 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:50 pm
@skasyap

Update: Received my passport today Alhamdulillah. Also, the second consignment (documents) tracking has been updated on TNT delivery date for 9th Feb.
Congratulations 🎉 👏 finally it’s all done and dusted !! Really happy for you !! No more immigration/
Visa drama. Time to celebrate 🎊 Goodluck !!
Thanks man.. same to you.. !! Good luck and stay safe.. you will receive yours too early next week.
Congratulations Cullinan,... celebrate. I applied on 26th January.... documents received notification on 1st Feb.... haven't heard anything from them again....the waiting game continues...looks like others who applied after me have received passports already .. hopefully something changes this coming week...what a journey...phew you must be relieved

byteb
Newly Registered

Post by byteb » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:44 pm

Hi guys,

My application got approved on the 3rd of Feb and I got status documents sent.

However, when I track my application through TNT I can it there as "Supporting Documents".

Does that mean I'm receiving only my supporting documents and not my passport. Or is the passport included there. Or is this in fact the passport and not the support documents. I'm confused.

Any help in clarifying this is appreciated.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:47 pm

byteb wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:44 pm
Hi guys,

My application got approved on the 3rd of Feb and I got status documents sent.

However, when I track my application through TNT I can it there as "Supporting Documents".

Does that mean I'm receiving only my supporting documents and not my passport. Or is the passport included there. Or is this in fact the passport and not the support documents. I'm confused.

Any help in clarifying this is appreciated.
It can come it any order. The other consignment i.e. the passport will show also soon next working day or so.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:48 pm

Jefymum wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:05 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
skasyap wrote:
CULLINAN wrote:
@skasyap

Update: Received my passport today Alhamdulillah. Also, the second consignment (documents) tracking has been updated on TNT delivery date for 9th Feb.
Congratulations 🎉 👏 finally it’s all done and dusted !! Really happy for you !! No more immigration/
Thanks man.. same to you.. !! Good luck and stay safe.. you will receive yours too early next week.
Congratulations Cullinan,... celebrate. I applied on 26th January.... documents received notification on 1st Feb.... haven't heard anything from them again....the waiting game continues...looks like others who applied after me have received passports already .. hopefully something changes this coming week...what a journey...phew you must be relieved
Hopefully by next week. Average is around 3 weeks.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Yorkshire1
Newly Registered

Re: British Passport- Liverpool

Post by Yorkshire1 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:46 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:48 pm
Jefymum wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:05 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
skasyap wrote:

Hopefully by next week. Average is around 3 weeks.
Hi online status changed to application being processed. No email or phone notification?
What’s next step can they call me for interview? Or once Application is gone to the processing stage then next notification is for approval. Thank you so much

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:48 am

I noticed that the email/text notifications do not come through always. It is best to keep a check on your online portal. The next step after processing will be approved. However, in very rare cases someone can be called in for an interview to confirm his/her identity. It is very rare though.

Yorkshire1
Newly Registered

Post by Yorkshire1 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:54 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:48 am
I noticed that the email/text notifications do not come through always. It is best to keep a check on your online portal. The next step after processing will be approved. However, in very rare cases someone can be called in for an interview to confirm his/her identity. It is very rare though.
Thanks for the prompt Response. You’re the best.
My online status changed on the 5th feb @10:40am
So If everything goes well I’m hoping I will get response by next week. My only concern is I did not provide my mum’s date of birth Cz I don’t have it my mum died back in 1992. And dad died 4 years ago. I did mention the reason I couldn’t provide her date of birth. Hoping they won’t ask for her death certificate, Cz I don’t have any of her paperwork.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:56 am

Yorkshire1 wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:54 am
CULLINAN wrote:
So If everything goes well I’m hoping I will get response by next week. My only concern is I did not provide my mum’s date of birth Cz I don’t have it my mum died back in 1992. And dad died 4 years ago. I did mention the reason I couldn’t provide her date of birth. Hoping they won’t ask for her death certificate, Cz I don’t have any of her paperwork.
May I know the HMPO location before I answer that and when did you apply?

Mum’s date of birth should not be an issue.

Sorry to hear about your parents.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:03 am

@Yorkshire1

You can follow the timeline thread to have an idea. Usually the average time is 3 weeks. Some take more or less time (2-4weeks). Most likely your application will be approved by Mon/Tues and likely that you will get your passport by 12th Feb or so.

british-citizenship/british-passport-ap ... 80618.html

Yorkshire1
Newly Registered

Post by Yorkshire1 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:08 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:56 am
Yorkshire1 wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:54 am
CULLINAN wrote:
May I know the HMPO location before I answer that and when did you apply?

Mum’s date of birth should not be an issue.

Sorry to hear about your parents.
it’s ok nothing we can. We all have to leave this world one day.

Hmpo Liverpool. My partner sent her for renewal two days after me and her status changed to documents received b4 me. I applied on 29th jan documents posted same day documents received status Changed on 4th and application being processed on 5th.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:15 am

You will receive it before 19th Feb. Every application has a different timeline if you see the timelines thread. Just count the total days from application date to receiving passport which can take 2/4 weeks. Liverpool HMPO is taking around 2-3 weeks in the whole process. Weekends mess up the game. So most likely you will receive around 12th Feb, otherwise definitely before 19th Feb (99%).

If your application is at processing stage it will be approved soon and I am 80% sure you will get by 12th Feb 2021.

Yorkshire1
Newly Registered

Post by Yorkshire1 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:19 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:15 am
You will receive it before 19th Feb. Every application has a different timeline if you see the timelines thread. Just count the total days from application date to receiving passport which can take 2/4 weeks. Liverpool HMPO is taking around 2-3 weeks in the whole process. Weekends mess up the game. So most likely you will receive around 12th Feb, otherwise definitely before 19th Feb (99%).

If your application is at processing stage it will be approved soon and I am 80% sure you will get by 12th Feb 2021.
Thanks for the info pal.
Specially this late at night..
I’m at ease now have a good one 👍 God bless

ellruf
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by ellruf » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:24 am

westminster1213 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:02 pm
Hi everyone, I received my passport on Tuesday from HMPO Liverpool but no update on the documents. Does anybody know what the waiting time for that might be and who is best to contact?

Many thanks,
I received my passport on 29th Jan from HMPO Liverpool, also no update on docs since then. I can only assume they are in no rush since you already got a passport in hand..

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:02 am

CULLINAN wrote:
@skasyap

Hello. My educated guess was correct. The second notification I received for documents received was in fact due to my application being transferred internally from HMPO Liverpool to HMPO Durham. So my application was processed by HMPO Durham. Documents received today 9th Feb. Surprisingly received in a big envelope and the certificate was returned as good as new!

skasyap
India

Post by skasyap » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:06 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:02 am
CULLINAN wrote:
@skasyap

Hello. My educated guess was correct. The second notification I received for documents received was in fact due to my application being transferred internally from HMPO Liverpool to HMPO Durham. So my application was processed by HMPO Durham. Documents received today 9th Feb. Surprisingly received in a big envelope and the certificate was returned as good as new!
Nice 👍. I am waiting for my passport, on TNT it is currently showing to be delivered today and can only see one scans: which says Driver collection so not sure if they will deliver it today or not.

Cullinan any idea why documents are still not appearing on TNT ?? Does this appear after passport delivered or something?? Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:51 pm

skasyap wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:06 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
CULLINAN wrote:
@skasyap

Nice 👍. I am waiting for my passport, on TNT it is currently showing to be delivered today and can only see one scans: which says Driver collection so not sure if they will deliver it today or not.

Cullinan any idea why documents are still not appearing on TNT ?? Does this appear after passport delivered or something?? Thanks
You only get two scans. Driver collection and Driver Delivery (once delivery is made). You will get it today if you see “driver collection” scan. Documents can take a couple days before the second consignment shows up on TNT. In my case it took 1 day to show up on TNT but many have waited longer/still waiting if you check timelines thread.

skasyap
India

Post by skasyap » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:56 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:51 pm
skasyap wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:06 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
CULLINAN wrote:
@skasyap

You only get two scans. Driver collection and Driver Delivery (once delivery is made). You will get it today if you see “driver collection” scan. Documents can take a couple days before the second consignment shows up on TNT. In my case it took 1 day to show up on TNT but many have waited longer/still waiting if you check timelines thread.
Thanks a lot

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:58 pm

TNT delivers Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm. I got mine around 3pm. You will get yours today inshaAllah.

For the second consignment, just use the PEX number as your PAN number. It will show up as a second consignment number soon in next couple of days or even tonight. Second consignment will be “Supporting Documents.”

skasyap
India

Post by skasyap » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:38 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:58 pm
TNT delivers Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm. I got mine around 3pm. You will get yours today inshaAllah.

For the second consignment, just use the PEX number as your PAN number. It will show up as a second consignment number soon in next couple of days or even tonight. Second consignment will be “Supporting Documents.”
Just got passport delivered now, many thanks!!

Yorkshire1
Newly Registered

Post by Yorkshire1 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:45 pm

CULLINAN wrote:

Hi my online status still shows being processed.
Just a quick question does hmpo call the person who verified your identity? Because the person who verified my identity is currently abroad, and will come back on the 17th of this month.
If the phone is off do they email the person instead?

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:24 pm

Yorkshire1 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:45 pm
CULLINAN wrote:

Just a quick question does hmpo call the person who verified your identity? Because the person who verified my identity is currently abroad, and will come back on the 17th of this month.
HMPO contacting the referee is very very rare, I would say. Application processing could depend on a number of factors e.g. how busy the passport office is. Hopefully, you will hear soon from them.

Yorkshire1
Newly Registered

Post by Yorkshire1 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:33 pm

tier21419 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:24 pm
Yorkshire1 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:45 pm
CULLINAN wrote:

HMPO contacting the referee is very very rare, I would say. Application processing could depend on a number of factors e.g. how busy the passport office is. Hopefully, you will hear soon from them.
My partner applied her renewal 4 days after me from same Liverpool hmpo, and her passport is dispatched today.
Can they for any reason refuse not to issue the passport?

Jefymum

Post by Jefymum » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:46 am

CULLINAN wrote:

Hi Cullinan hope you are well....just a quick question; passport has been printed and sent but on the TNT tracking...it says it doesn't recognize my postcode/PAN number...did you experience that too? I'm sure I entered correct post code/address when I applied..

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:41 am

Jefymum wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:46 am
CULLINAN wrote:

Hi Cullinan hope you are well....just a quick question; passport has been printed and sent but on the TNT tracking...it says it doesn't recognize my postcode/PAN number...did you experience that too? I'm sure I entered correct post code/address when I applied..
It can take 1-2 working days to show up on TNT website. Use your PEX number, only numbers as your PAN number and enter your postcode in CAPITAL with a space like:
ABC(space)0FS.
It will show you a consignment(s). You need to click it to show tracking. Read my previous messages in the thread for delivery scans.
Your address will be showing up there also but you need to wait till it shows up on TNT.

Jefymum

Post by Jefymum » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:32 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:41 am
Jefymum wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:46 am
CULLINAN wrote:

It can take 1-2 working days to show up on TNT website. Use your PEX number, only numbers as your PAN number and enter your postcode in CAPITAL with a space like:
ABC(space)0FS.
It will show you a consignment(s). You need to click it to show tracking. Read my previous messages in the thread for delivery scans.
Your address will be showing up there also but you need to wait till it shows up on TNT.
Thanks Cullinan...I followed that thread and found that one needs to enter PEX number without spaces...and it does show expected delivery date...thanks again 🙏