ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GTV - Tech Nation (Business) : Request support

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

deeps79
Newly Registered
India

GTV - Tech Nation (Business) : Request support

Post by deeps79 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:16 am

Hi All
This is a wonderful forum and there is lot of learning one can take w.r.t their GTV application.

I have been through multiple threads here and have learnt a lot. I do have few queries as most of the threads are marked toward technical profiles when it come to Tech Nation approval.

Little background on me :-
I am Comp Science Engr with MBA from top tier college. I have been working as a COO in a Product development company for last 15 yrs. Joined there when it was in a startup phase as project/product manager and gradually moved up the ranks. We have products of our own and have created products for our customers in niche areas like AI, ML, IoT etc. We are NOT doing typical outsourcing work at all (just to clarify).

I am planning to apply to GTV under business as thats where my profile suits most. I have few queries, which i am listing below and request experts here to provide guidance. I understand no one knows clearly but your experiences will help me a lot
1) LOR :1 from my company founder & CTO, one from a partner based out of USA, one from a leading tech company. Hope that suffices. They all are professional connects over more than 5 yrs or so.

2) KC1 : LoR from CTO/founder will show my contribution towards the growth of company from startup phase (10) to current 150+ org. It will also include growth in financials numbers and my contribution towards processes, Sales (i was looking after sales also in between), contribution in terms of product management etc. Other evidences
2(a) Salary / compensation letter including ESOPs signed by HR
2(b)Company B/S, AoA (audited)
2(c)Current FY projections and P&L performance w.r.t targets. this would be a excel sheet showcasing the details. Do i need to have someone signature or company stamp on it ? How will tech nation evaluate that its true ?
2(d)Contribution towards sales; again a excel sheet but need anyone sign or stamp ?

3) QC1 : How do I demonstrate that I have been recognised for my work outside of my immediate occupation that contributed to the advancement of the sector?
again i can provide audited accounts, current projections, my employment contract. how should i showcase my contribution towards a product development ? i managed operations for entire product for one, played Product manager role for another, infact did GUI development for another product. This will be showocased by LoR or somethng else ?

4) QC2 : How do I demonstrate that I have been recognised for my work outside of my immediate occupation that contributed to the advancement of the sector?
I have collaborated a lot with top 3 engineering colleges in india but technical work. I can get a letter from a professor to showcase that and also providing internships to students, part of interview to select candidates for master program. Is that good enough ?

5) QC3 : How do I demonstrate that I have made a significant technical, commercial, or entrepreneurial contribution in a product-led digital technology company, either as a founder, senior executive or employee?
This is a impact Question and not innovation and for business applicant, i can show following :-
employment contract
Letter from employer showcasing contribution towards revenues, sales and operations. Impact on revenue and profits which i have increased over the years.
Key question is who should sign this letter as tech nation ask that it should be someone else than LoR person. Can i get it from my HR head ?

Apologies for such a long post but i was not able to get clarity on few points here.

deeps79
Newly Registered
India

Re: GTV - Tech Nation (Business) : Request support

Post by deeps79 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:53 pm

Hi all
Anyone who can provide some insights. Please let me know even if you have any inputs.

cheers