ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

soneymaggie
Newly Registered
India

BRP

Post by soneymaggie » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:30 pm

I came to uk on october 2nd and not yet received my BRP.My card is not in post office and i registerd complaint 3 times and contacted HO twice. They said will reply within 5 days and no updates was given.Please anybody know what to do or whom to contact.
Im very anxious and appreciate your great advice.

Thankyou

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: BRP

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:04 pm

Useful to state your immigration route/visa!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

halko
Newly Registered
India

Post by halko » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:04 pm

Hi,

Is your problem solved? I have also similar problem. I have arrived at the UK on 25.10.2020. I am yet to receive BRP from the post office. I have visited them 5 times and came back without having BRP. Please let me know the procedures if you have obtained BRP.

With regards,
KH.

sujithselvan
Newly Registered
India

Post by sujithselvan » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:36 am

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem. I got my Tier-2 ICT visa in March 2020 and didn't travel due to lockdown. I arrived in the UK on 5th December 2020 with my Replacement Visa. I didn't receive my BRP yet. I have been checking with Post office regularly since then. Tried registering online complaint and contacting home office multiple times. Received response that I will be contacted within 5 working days. But didn't receive any response till now.

Did any of you get your BRP?

sujithselvan
Newly Registered
India

Post by sujithselvan » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:58 pm

Hello all,
Received reply from BRP collections team after 45 days of reporting (https://www.biometric-residence-permit. ... tion/where) the BRP collection issue. They checked with the post office and found that it was delivered there based on the original visa timelines and was returned to Home office back then. They promised to redeliver my BRP to my current address. I received it at my current address in a week. Hope this helps someone desperately looking for a solution.