ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is there a way to track citizenship application?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bippin
Malaysia

Is there a way to track citizenship application?

Post by Bippin » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:46 pm

Hi
Like tracking or anything except email or call. I've been waiting nearly 2 years now and I never ever hassle to call or email or write to them as I think doing these will cause a delay even more. But now I think it is the times that I need to do something as this citizenship application delaying made me lost a few opportunities to fulfill my education and future career. Is there a way that I can contact and know exactly what stage of my case now? Thank.

twista
Ireland

Re: Is there a way to track citizenship application?

Post by twista » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:53 pm

There appears to be an online bot on their website (called Tara) but it is in development where you will be able to check your application status. In the meanwhile, you could ask your TD. They might be able to ask a PQ to check it's status, or the status of your application.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:35 pm

Calling or emailing them will not cause a delay. On the contrary, it is the only method that may give you some sort of updates (and enable you to chase them by means of judicial review if there has been too long of an unexplained delay).

polarcub
Mood:
Ireland

Post by polarcub » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:39 pm

See this thread for info: ireland/foi-and-an-application-for-an-o ... 11264.html
Bippin wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:46 pm
Hi
Like tracking or anything except email or call. I've been waiting nearly 2 years now and I never ever hassle to call or email or write to them as I think doing these will cause a delay even more. But now I think it is the times that I need to do something as this citizenship application delaying made me lost a few opportunities to fulfill my education and future career. Is there a way that I can contact and know exactly what stage of my case now? Thank.

Bippin
Malaysia

Post by Bippin » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:28 pm

Hi
Thanks to you all for the answers,maybe I have to email or call them really , probably end of this month if I still haven't heard anything back from them. Cheers.