ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JOB Creation in an existing business

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ireign
Newly Registered
India

JOB Creation in an existing business

Post by Ireign » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:04 pm

Hi Moderators,

I hope you are well.

i Joined an existing business in November 2019 and at the time company had 5 employees (UK citizens) ,we then created three more job roles however with the Covid 19 crisis and the nature of my Business is Travel and Tourism which is one of the worst effected , 3 of the 5 previous employees are no longer working with us ,does this effect my application,I created three job roles after i joined two of which are still continued (one with furlough in between) and third role existed for just three months,Please advise if i meet the Job creation criteria.

marcnath

Re: JOB Creation in an existing business

Post by marcnath » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:18 pm

Ireign wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:04 pm
Hi Moderators,

I hope you are well.

i Joined an existing business in November 2019 and at the time company had 5 employees (UK citizens) ,we then created three more job roles however with the Covid 19 crisis and the nature of my Business is Travel and Tourism which is one of the worst effected , 3 of the 5 previous employees are no longer working with us ,does this effect my application,I created three job roles after i joined two of which are still continued (one with furlough in between) and third role existed for just three months,Please advise if i meet the Job creation criteria.
It does not impact as long as you have an overall employment of 24 FT equivalent jobs
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Ireign
Newly Registered
India

Re: JOB Creation in an existing business

Post by Ireign » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:02 pm

Thank you Marcnath,you have taken such a great stress away from me.thanks so so much