ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

peace commissioner sign only for irish naturalization application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shivashivasiva
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

peace commissioner sign only for irish naturalization application

Post by shivashivasiva » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:48 pm

Hi, I have a question regarding irish naturalization application supported documents signed and stamped by peace commissioner.

I got signed my supported documents by the peace commissioner as "true copy of original" and he advised stamp is not required for peace commissioner.

question : There will be any problem if i send the Irish naturalization application with supporting documents not stamped by peace commissioner But only with sign. Any one has sent the application without stamp on the supporting documents. Any help ?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: peace commissioner sign only for irish naturalization application

Post by littlerr » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:26 am

From the previous Minister of Justice:
The Courts of Justice Act 1924 does not require that Peace Commissioners add a stamp to their signature and it is not a requirement of my Department that they have a stamp. A Peace Commissioner’s signature is the only official requirement.

shivashivasiva
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: peace commissioner sign only for irish naturalization application

Post by shivashivasiva » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:31 pm

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I understand that the peace commissioner signature is the only legal requirement.
But I am wondering if any one has experienced in applying naturalisation application like this . please share your experience.