ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent Dependant Visa Application from Pakistan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sagarbalani92
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 1 Ent Dependant Visa Application from Pakistan

Post by sagarbalani92 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:13 pm

Hello Everyone.

I have become a member today but I have been following this group for the last couple of years. I have never posted before however, I am already thankful to many senior members specially Zimba and CR001, with your posts I have always been able to get the support I needed.

I am in the UK since June 2011, my current visa is Tier 1 Ent which was granted in August 2019 and I have recently got married in November 2020. I would like to apply for my wife's Visa. we have filled the application already however I have a couple of queries.

She has maintained the balance equivalent to 630 GBP in her own Account in Pakistan is that okay?

Documents We have Currently.

My BRP
My Passport Bio Data Page
Her Passport
Bank letter Signed and Stamped
Bank Statment Signed and Stamped
proof of Marriage (Marriage Certificate issued by Court In Pakistan)
Proof of Relationship (We have photographs of our engagement and the times we met in Pakistan)

Are the above documents OK?

In the application, there was a question of whether we live together and I said NO because she is in Pakistan and I am in the UK is that Okay ?

Does She require TB Test?

Does She require a Criminal Record Certificate?

Does she require any degree document or any English requirement for her?

Does she require any other document from me as I am here in the UK and she is my dependant?

Do I need to provide any document such as a letter from my property Agent that she will be residing with me?

sagarbalani92
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Ent Dependant Visa Application from Pakistan

Post by sagarbalani92 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:55 pm

Hello Seniors and Moderators.

Can you please have a look at the above query and provide the response. that will be really helpful.